It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

telekinesis experiment (determined and patient volunteers needed)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'd be in. If you need more people U2U me. I'm 19 and have tried and failed to use TK before.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
there are still some spots left and we need some willing skeptics, the later assigned spots will be:

-meditation, beleiver, non-iron taker
-meditation, beleiver, iron taker
-meditation, non-beleiver, non-iron taker
-meditation, non-beleiver, iron taker
-non-meditation, beleiver, non-iron taker
-non-meditation, beleiver, iron taker
-non-meditation, non-beleiver, non-iron taker (through persistant attempt of telekinesis itself)
-non-meditation, nonbeleiver, iron taker

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Count me in
But I already do pyrokinesis, is it still ok?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
are you going to have like steps.. and how to trigger it? cuz you gotta control it with your mind right?? iuno? i just need more info on

HOW TO DO IT... like i understand the variables and etc... but i need the HOW TO as well so i can practice before the test begins

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
U2U me Myst and if you still need more spots im up... 16 and constantly meditating working out and eating healthy

I had a recent death which causes my mind to flare quickly and i've been under more stress then usual causing me to have "mind lashes" Which may help with this

Example of a recent one

in class I had a bottle on the table and my mind lashed and made it as if it was light as a feather cause I wanted it to feel that way (full bottle) and accidently chucked it at someone (accident meaning I hit them I purposefully threw it)

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I would like to participate too if it's possible for my age (23)

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
as it would seem the u2u flood controls are in full swing and some people may have some difficulty getting through let me know if you think i should extend the deadline

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
dang.. you threw it at the guy? haha that wasnt intentionaly towards him right? thats abuse of power... fa real..

but yeah im really interested.. cant wait to get this testing started...

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HondaCivic
dang.. you threw it at the guy? haha that wasnt intentionaly towards him right? thats abuse of power... fa real..

but yeah im really interested.. cant wait to get this testing started...

Nah I threw it across the room XD he just happened to have been in the way

Hitting the guy was an accident

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
give me a day to assign everything alright guys?
i am totally in full force trying to get everything ready,so yes it is still on just give me a day

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
yeah i was wondering wut was happening lol.. cuzz you said the 2nd.. then the 4th.. thanks for the heads up...

im ready for this...

hey you think X-men gene's power has anything similiar or related to tele?? cuz it seems like they did there research, like when she uses her powers she envisions it happening... like the missle thing?

also anyone here with photographic memory?? i have partial photographic memory and i think this might be a key to telekenisis.. iuno its a long way to explain.. but i was thinking of that theory while i was watching tv....

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i think you mean jean grey and yes she does have telekinesis and telepathy but her mutantcy is that she instantaneously posseses it to a superhuman degree

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
the results are in...

the research team will be:

-Wizard_1988
-The Bear Man
-HondaCivic
-templersstorms1312
-Blacksheep
-parapsyk676
-surrender_dorothy
-powertopeaceful
-TeH PwNeR

i will be assigning individual assignments throughout the course of this week, the testing begins next monday congratulations to everyone

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
ALRIGHT
.. im in.. i thought i woulda been # 1 haha.. but i guess not...

oh yeah one of the things you should put in as a DO NOT DO.. is be around magnetible stuff... cuz i had my arm electric thing on.. and i was trying to do tele with my door by trying to make it move...

this the crazy part... the door actually moves like an inch or 2.... NO windows or doors or fans open.. then i realized it was cuz my hand was electrically charged and was pulling the metal door handle which made it move... BIG dissappointment but now i know to keep away from metal when trying to do your work....

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
oh the order of the names means absolutly nothing whatsoever

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Not to burst your bubble, but something like this has already been undertaken, quite thoroughly, in the research forum:

The Psychokinetic Ability Research Project

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
well actually i did know, this is based as a continueation of their resaerch

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
-Wizard_1988-meditation, persistant-thought, iron taker
-The Bear Man-meditation, non-persistant-thought, non-iron taker
-HondaCivic-meditation, non-persistant-thought, iron taker
-templersstorms1312-non-meditation, persistant-thought, non-iron taker
-Blacksheep-non-meditation, persistant-thought, iron taker
-parapsyk676-watch videos of others performing telekinesis, persistant -attempt of telekinesis

-surrender_dorothy-non-meditation, non-persistant-thought, iron taker
-powertopeaceful (control)-non-meditation, non-persistant-thought, non-iron taker (through persistant attempt of telekinesis itself)

-TeH PwNeR (control)-meditation, persistant-thought, non-iron taker

*persistant thought means that you think about doing telekinesis even when not doing meditation.

...well what are you waiting for an invatation! get started today and post the results like meditation time per day, what you moved how far did it move how heavy it was etc, now get a move on!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have been at it. Can't tell for sure if I have moved anything, but it may have happened. At Church there is this hanging, like 40 pointed 3-d star. I looked at it for a while trying to spin it, it appeared to be moving a decent amount faster when I stopped than when I started, but it could be an anomaly in air movement and pressure. I will try to extend this same experiment to a control at my house, and will measure the angular displacement when left alone, and after I try to move it. The star was likely around 1-1.5 pounds. Peace.

-templersstorms-

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
excellente... anyone else?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join