It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

telekinesis experiment (determined and patient volunteers needed)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
nothing happened....

i didnt go consistantly since i wasnt suppose to, at one time i thought the chapstick moved, but like i marked it on the paper (traced) to see if it move but nah it didnt.... lol man i wish i was persistants haha

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If only I could record my dreams, I'm always using telekinesis in my lucid dreams showing off and teaching others how to move objects.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
actually clarky according to my research that is a very good sign, if you dream about it often that means that your subconscience (what gives people tk in the first place) is focusing on it, i would suggest attempting frequently to see if you can develop it

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hay!
Count me in! ive always wanted to learn bout telekinesis.
What do i do?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I would like to say I will kick your ass mentally, but really, I can't

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this experiment is currently active, U2U Mysteri just to make sure. If its not, and you're still interested, may I suggest you ask SteveR or BiggieSmalls, I'm sure they'll be willing to start an experiment if enough people are devoted an interested.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure you tried and tried but nothing happened, but what the heck...I'll take a stab at it. Sounds interesting and I always wanted to push myself with TK. I'll report back results and who knows? Maybe it might work. I'm 15 and I will meditate for 30 minutes as well as post results each time.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join