It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

telekinesis experiment (determined and patient volunteers needed)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
this thread is posted to support the existence of telekinesis and using some medium post the results for others to view. the variables, procedures, and training tools are regulated by me and the volunteers must post every week consistantly in uniform to the criteria.
the training program is...
-30min meditation on mondays wednesdays and fridays
-15min test of ability (that i will choose per individual)
-the results of each test will be posted on the days that they are performed

so i will need 5-6 people around 16-18 yrs old willing to participate in a possibly 3 month test. all applications closed as of feb. 4 any takers?

(you may u2u me if interested in finally proving the existance of telekinesis)

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Why 16 - 18 year olds?

I might want to participate but don't fall into your age category.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
just as a variable differing ages may influence the data

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
forget the whole age thing if you want to participate then just say so

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Do we really have to meditate?

I'd like to participate in your study, as I have already had some experiance in this area. However, I really don't like meditating. If it is an absolute requirement, then I will anyway, but I'd like to know if I could... not do that.

I could replace the 30 minute mediation with a 30 minute warm-up session. Would that be okay?

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Voidmaster]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
that sounds like a really cool idea, count me in, but what if you know how to tk already?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I honestly dont see this working. *backs off into the corner*

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
well i actually based this as an updated version of the older telekinesis project thank you very much, and i "claim" to be an expert as everyone says so in my personal methods yes meditation is necassary

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i've meaning to learn telekinesis ever since i watched akira. Akira is an ace movie. I read the first volume of the manga but have never had access or the money to get the second. I bet the manga's better than the film.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'll have a go of that! I'm 28 tho, am I too old for your experiment?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
ok im in. I need to no if ur still doin it and wen i should start

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If there is a spot still up for grabs then I'm in. I'm 17 so I fit right in the middle! If you want to know more U2U me or something.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
i'm very interested in participating. Can you send me u2u and give me details on what I will have to do in order to participate. Thanks! looking forward to this...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm in. If at all possible I would like to be involved in this.
I am 17. Any instructions as to what kind of meditation, or specific training trials, or will that be revealed later? Peace.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I am very interested, u2u me with more details. I am 18 years old and would be able to meditate the required amount of time / days. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
the applications close on the 2nd of february, just so we can get an early start. and i will assign individual assignments then. and i will be sending u2u's to everyone interested just to see if you can dedicate the time needed for such a gift.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You should take a look into SteveR research project, there are some vital informations. I was a participant in his research project, I made some pretty good progress, it just all a suddenly went to a halt (I was too busy with my life.)

Advice - Take a holistic approach, Mind, Body, and Spirit:
- Create two groups non-meditative and meditative groups
- Divide the groups into Believer & Non Believer subgroups
- Create two more subgroups within each group for "Iron" intakers and non "Iron" in takers

I read an article that "iron" and other minerals are suppose increase you're potential abilities, and vitamins such as vitamin E is suppose to decrease you're ability..

P.S. If you have any information about meditation, i want improve my abilites, PM (send me a message w/ info). Also, just to let you know I won't be participating in this research, but if you need advice or suggestion, just send me a message as well.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I am interested however I do not have any previous experience.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
this is my first time posting, i am new to this forum

well you see, im not sure whether or not i have had any prior experience... because i have had many dreams involving telekinesis, but im not sure if it was a dream? or i was awake but i was doing it un-cauntiously?

im 17, and i have the time required to this

can you send me a u2u providing a descriptive detail of info that i need to know so i can know what to do?

i have no knowledge of telekinesis what so ever... so it would be helpfull to provide me sum info etc... thank you.. i would love to be part of your research...

message me dont forget

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join