It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To John Lear-Existence of the Dulce Facility

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by RickinVa

No one could keep that secret, someone would blab

I think not. If they can keep a civilization on the moon secret for the history of mankind then certainly keeping a few bugheads underground near Dulce secret should be no problem.

There is no civilisation on the moon. Do you realy believe if you keep saying it, it becomes more believable?

There are telescopes trained permanently on the moon and any 'civilisation' would have been seen donkeys years ago.

There is no civilisation on the moon
There is no underground base at Dulce
There is no underground base at Peasemore UK
There are no greys
There are no reptilians

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by Chorlton

There are telescopes trained permanently on the moon and any 'civilisation' would have been seen donkeys years ago.

There is no civilisation on the moon
There is no underground base at Dulce
There is no underground base at Peasemore UK
There are no greys
There are no reptilians

Thanks for your input Chorlton. It was as fascinating as it was well documented. I particularly enjoyed the part about the telescope being permanently trained on the moon and not seeing the donkeys. What truly great insight! Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Thanks for your input Chorlton. It was as fascinating as it was well documented. I particularly enjoyed the part about the telescope being permanently trained on the moon and not seeing the donkeys. What truly great insight! Thanks again.

Ahhh thats the old Lear 'sidestep' again?.

Like I said, simply because you keep saying it, doesnt make it so.
But if your beliefs make you happy then thats fine, hell theres millions of people that think cows are sacred yet they wont take my mother-in-law.
Merry Christmas.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
hi im tom from england. just registered. does anyone know where the Dulce base stories originated from. Was it the release of the papers or did someone just start speculating?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Originally posted by harrts

hi im tom from england. just registered. does anyone know where the Dulce base stories originated from. Was it the release of the papers or did someone just start speculating?

Hello Tom from England and welcome to ATS.

I would respectfully suggest that you read this thread from the first post on page 1 to the post just before yours on this page. I has a lot of interesting information and could possibly answer your question.

However, if you read the entire thread and don't find the answer to your question It would take the time to read several other threads about Dulce. They can be found with the search function.

Thank you for joining us here at ATS, I think you will like it!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
dude this thread is like totally pointless i read pretty much everypost here and i havent seen anything new. and why is there always someone that has to come in and attack the person starting the thread geezz some people man

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
dbl post please erase

[edit on 10/24/2007 by razor1000]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856
Oh for crying out loud people.

I belive the facility exists from the testimony of 6 people:

Dan Burisch
Bob Lazar
Thomas Costello
Mr. XX
Gabe Valdez
Alan Parker

3 of these people were in the facility itself:

Burisch
Costello
Mr. XX

While their stories might not be good enough for you, and I can certainly understand this, their stories are good enough for me. Relax and enjoy the thread.

Strange, earlier you said that Bob Lazar has never said anything to you about the Dulce base when you were asked by another member. Hmm.

Post in which John mentions Bob Lazar has never mentioned Dulce

Quote by Ghost01

Bob Lazar?- Hey bring him over! Always wanted to talk to him. (I'm being serious)

Quote by John Lear

Bob never mentioned Dulce.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by PaulWillocks]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Greetings, I've been reading this thread from start to finish and found myself wanting to flag it, hit some ignore buttons, and subscribe to it.
Really interesting read, thanks all.....but let me ask ape's question:

where are the vent pictures?

and how is the website coming along to post these pics?

John, you sure have alot of patience, thanks for sticking around and tolerating.
Keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlanP
The most interesting thing is the ranchers who live outside the reservation and telling me stories about their fathers who have worked for the Rand Corp when they were diverting the water system from the Navajo Dam to the Base....

Diverting the water....how? Diverting the water from Navajo Dam to Dulce would be impossible. It would take a huge number of tunnels and aqueducts to transverse the many elevation changes from Navajo Dam to Dulce. And just for water? Dulce is not arid. There is plenty of water in Dulce.

Besides, Dulce is a thousand higher in elevation than Navajo Dam.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
dulce is a gentic engineering facility....
....now the interesting thing about cattle mutiliations is they always take the womb.....a nice home for any clones you wish to raise.

oh and the interesting thing about the ais doing the cloning is that they have time travel,thus they can attain a sample of your dna now,take it back in time,clone you there,raise it and send it to the present etc, and presto----you have a clone of similiar age to you!.

instant clones!

raising clones in the past and bringing them to the present,oh they are smart,but predictable...they always cover up what thier doing with lies,thus you can recognise the lies and thus realise thier reality they are hiding!.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

[edit on 17-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Originally posted by elevatedone
surely you took pictures of these "vents" ?

No one would go up there without a camera... would they

I can see how this post came out.. I honestly was hoping that AP had a camera with him....

I hope that we can hear more from AlanP on Dulce....

I apologize for my "snide" comment.

seriously if his psyche is so delicate that that comment made him go away.. then I don't think posting on forums is going to be his cup of tea. you're a bigger man than I would be for "apologizing" for it elevated.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Netami

most of what he said was past tence it happened when he worked for the deliership so he would have to go back in time to see if the vents were there .the way he was talkn was it was impossible to go back.thus was history

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 1MANCAN

If you want to take things apart try reading The Tablets Of Troth or The Books Of Enoch and put it in lay mans terms

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 1MANCAN

Mabe you might know them as missing parts of the Bible

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
HO HUM - 3 years later , this gets resurected

reply to post by 1MANCAN

he said was past tence it happened when he worked for the deliership so he would have to go back in time to see if the vents were there

what utter twaddle - he could revisit the area any time he WANTS to - and unless they have been demolished - the vents will still be there

thats how the real world works

oh dear - i have upened the gates to the next claim of :

" the vent cluster has been demolished by the evil THPTB "

but as the origional question of its location has not been answered in over 3 years

so go figure

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AlanP

As soon as I hear mutilations, UFO, Indians don't talk

My BS meter pegged

You give an Indian a bottle of whiskey and he'll tell you he saw Jesus and Elvis singing a duet for a cheese crummy!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Have you any pics you can share? I saw the UFO hHunter show about Dulce. Really interesting.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: johnlear

would it be possible to see post some of the photos Paul took? It's hard to see more than the few online.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: rmartinez68

Alas. He's long gone.

<< 17  18  19   >>

join