It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To John Lear-Existence of the Dulce Facility

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pippadee

Unfortunately, James Casbolt has a bigger imagination than he does a grasp of the Facts. Ive had a VERY good look at Peasemore and what he describes as an 'Underground base' and there is nothing, nothing there other than a sleepy little old English village.
It should be noted that Csbolt is punting a book so you can make your own decisions about his intentions

There IS an underground facility in the vicinity. It even has it's own Motorway access just west of the junction Junction 13 of the M4 (on the Eastbound carriageway). It is marked as a ' Works access only'

And how does aMotorway access relate to an Underground Facility?
If you look carefully you will see it is for RAF Welford

"Welford ceased being an RAF base when it was converted into the largest munitions storage facility in Europe. Its primary use is to provide the USAF airbase at Fairford, Gloucestershire with its weapons."

The site is so important that it has its own slip roads connected to the east-bound carriageway of the nearby M4 motorway! Commuters travelling into London every day from the west, will drive past an exit marked "Works Access Only". It's between Junctions 13 and 14. I suppose Harry Potter would call it Junction 13½!

homepage.ntlworld.com...

(About halfway down the page)

[edit on 2/6/07 by realyweely]

[edit on 2/6/07 by realyweely]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely

Originally posted by Jillian_Bacardi
If you will review this thread you will find I am on topic, the pics I am referring to weren't posted by me, I am merely asking a question.

My question was and still is: Why does it say in the caption under the picture you have to be a high-level Mason to have access to the area?

You have to love the Nazi's who show up weilding their e-power and showing up their e-ego's.

Unfortunately, James Casbolt has a bigger imagination than he does a grasp of the Facts. Ive had a VERY good look at Peasemore and what he describes as an 'Underground base' and there is nothing, nothing there other than a sleepy little old English village.
It should be noted that Csbolt is punting a book so you can make your own decisions about his intentions

Thank you realyweely. I just wanted an answer to what I considered a simple question that was on topic. I will look at the Casbolt info.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexicon Devil
I have heard that you have to get permission from the Apache tribal leaders to actually venture onto the mesa and camp. Is this correct? Also, has anyone ever gone missing exploring the area?

I had never even heard of the Dulce facility until I read this thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
PEASEMORE UNDERGROUND FACILITY

To Realyweely.

And where do think they store weapons ? Underground of course. So Welford is an underground facility and it's only a couple of miles from Peasemore. Some underground bases are miles in area so could easily reach underneath Peasemore. Just take a look at Multimap's aerial view.

Please also watch the YouTube video just posted entitled

Barry King's Reptillian Encounter at Peasemore for CSETI

It is a statement by Barry King meeting a reptillian in the Peasemore PGLF Genetics Base for CSETI Disclosure.

Thanks.

PS Livestock Genetics Ltd is based at Peasemore. Sure would be easier for the reptillians to meddle with cows underground than abduct, mutilate them dump em in open fields.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by pippadee]

[edit on 3-6-2007 by pippadee]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

PEASEMORE UNDERGROUND FACILITY

To Realyweely.

And where do think they store weapons ? Underground of course. So Welford is an underground facility and it's only a couple of miles from Peasemore. Some underground bases are miles in area so could easily reach underneath Peasemore. Just take a look at Multimap's aerial view.

SIGH !! Take a look at Google Earth or the link I posted. The place was an RAF base, the weapons are now in bunkers scattered all over the place, on the runways etc. Nuclear weapons are quite inert and non dangerous untill Initiators, fuses etc are put in them and they arent kept there They arent undergound. What is the continual infatuation people have with Underground bases?

Please also watch the YouTube video just posted entitled
Barry King's Reptillian Encounter at Peasemore for CSETI
It is a statement by Barry King meeting a reptillian in the Peasemore PGLF Genetics Base for CSETI Disclosure.
Thanks.

Barry King has ZERO credibility. In all the tall tales he has told he has never once mentioned where this alleged base is other than saying its at Peasemore. No details, nothing. He makes it up as he goes along. It gives him his '15 minutes of fame'.
Why do people believe any halfwit who comes along and does a few interviews and spots on a website with no evidence or proof whatsoever?
I despair, I really do

PS Livestock Genetics Ltd is based at Peasemore. Sure would be easier for the reptillians to meddle with cows underground than abduct, mutilate them dump em in open fields.

Why would anyone want to do do heavyweight research when there is one of the worlds biggest Genetic, nuclear and god knows what else base not half an hour away? And 'Reptilians', Oh Please

[edit on 3/6/07 by realyweely]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely

What is the continual infatuation people have with Underground bases?

Infatuation?? They exist. Full stop. Or are all these people delusional and realyweely the only believable / credible person?

Barry King has ZERO credibility. In all the tall tales he has told he has never once mentioned where this alleged base is other than saying its at Peasemore. No details, nothing. He makes it up as he goes along. It gives him his '15 minutes of fame'.

You really must do more research. Watch all the video clips on YouTube involving interviews with Barry King. He explains EXACTLY where the base is. He also refers to it as RAF Peasmore. And tells where the entrances are.There were 4 until Greenham Common base was decommissioned. One of the entrances he tells us is RAF WELFORD !!

(quote)

Why do people believe any halfwit who comes along and does a few interviews and spots on a website with no evidence or proof whatsoever?
I despair, I really do

Frankly I'm beginning to despair of you. What gives you the right to accuse someone of being a halfwit? The man has a story. He says he worked at Peasemore on security duty.

Why would anyone want to do do heavyweight research when there is one of the worlds biggest Genetic, nuclear and god knows what else base not half an hour away?

What are you wittering about? Please explain your point more clearly so that another halfwit (me ) can understand.

And 'Reptilians', Oh Please

Most if not ALL the UFO community are aware of other wordly life forms including small greys, large reptillian/reptoids and of course HUMANS.

You really ought to do more reading old boy. Now do us all a favour and post something interesting instead of trashing other people.

Dig?

[edit on 3/6/07 by realyweely]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
There is no RAF Peasemore. Ive been all over the place, I only live a half hour away and there is nothing there, believe me.
Take a look at the 'Secret Underground bases' link I posted previously. If there was, or had been something at Peasemore he would have found it.
He didnt because there isnt, depsite Kings wafflings

As for the rest of your post? You seem to *want* to believe regardless of the total lack of any evidence. I find it strange that you believe outrageous allegations of Reptilians and Underground bases made by people with a financial interest without any proof but wont believe someone who says there is nothing there and has no financial interest?

When someone tells me something, firstly I listen to them. I listened to King, he waffles, he is incoherent, he makes it up.

Secondly when someone tells me something incredible I will ask 'Why are they telling this', in Kings respect he is after money and a few minutes of fame. Barry King is connected to the notorious Jasmes Casbolt who prints total rubbish and has a website set up to publicise his book

If King and Casbolt had any credibility the mainline TV people, especially CH4 would have been on to it VERY quickly.

What UFO research in the doesnt need is people like King and Casbolt inventing things for their own purposes.

And Reptilians? Please leave it out, Dig? No photos, no videos, no evidence other than some people telling tall tales?. No Way Fred

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Thanks realyweely, you just jogged my memory.

There was a TV programme ( documentary I think ) some years ago on UK TV ( maybe Channel 4 ) regarding this base. I vaguely remember the investigator reporting that it was there to house the Government in case of nuclear holocaust. And that it was a town with it's own police force and goodness knows what else. Perhaps even a KFC !

I'm going to do a little research on the TV angle.

Suggest you do some research also. For a start read '' The Gods of Eden '' by William Bramley.

As regards reptillian entities ( who may be the original Terrans ie first occupants of Earth ) take a butchers at THE MONTAUK PROJECT on Google Video. Preston Nicholls ( oh yes sorry another halfwit seeking 15 minutes of fame ) claims to have met a REPTILLIAN at ( yes you guessed it ) the UNDERGROUND facility at Camp Hero ie Montauk Air Force Base, Long Island.

To clarify for you The Montauk Project was spawned from The Philadelphia Experiment which was a project to make a warship ( USS Eldridge ) disappear from radar. It did more than that ..... IT DISAPPEARED COMPLETELY. From this developed The Montauk Project which involved mind control (MK ULTRA ) and Time Travel with a little help from ........ you know who........Reptillian life forms.

PS In case you dont know The Philadelphia Experiment involved Nicola Tesla, Albert Einstein and Willhelm Reich to name but three halfwits.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Thanks realyweely, you just jogged my memory.

There was a TV programme ( documentary I think ) some years ago on UK TV ( maybe Channel 4 ) regarding this base. I vaguely remember the investigator reporting that it was there to house the Government in case of nuclear holocaust. And that it was a town with it's own police force and goodness knows what else. Perhaps even a KFC !

Pay attention at the back! That wasnt Peasemore at all that was Corsham. I suggest you spend an hour looking at this site:
homepage.ntlworld.com...

Suggest you do some research also. For a start read '' The Gods of Eden '' by William Bramley.

What akes you think I havent ?

As regards reptillian entities ( who may be the original Terrans ie first occupants of Earth ) take a butchers at THE MONTAUK PROJECT on Google Video. Preston Nicholls ( oh yes sorry another halfwit seeking 15 minutes of fame ) claims to have met a REPTILLIAN at ( yes you guessed it ) the UNDERGROUND facility at Camp Hero ie Montauk Air Force Base, Long Island.

Lots of people claim things. My daughter claims there are fairies at the bottom of our garden, am I to believe her?

To clarify for you The Montauk Project was spawned from The Philadelphia Experiment which was a project to make a warship ( USS Eldridge ) disappear from radar. It did more than that ..... IT DISAPPEARED COMPLETELY. From this developed The Montauk Project which involved mind control (MK ULTRA ) and Time Travel with a little help from ........ you know who........Reptillian life forms.
PS In case you dont know The Philadelphia Experiment involved Nicola Tesla, Albert Einstein and Willhelm Reich to name but three halfwits.

Look If you wish to believe these things, fine, but please dont suggest them as being fact.
As we know with the stealth aircraft, things can be made to dissapear from radar, but thats all. Do a bit more research please and Im sure youll find the truth

[edit on 5/6/07 by realyweely]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
ok - its that time of month again , so time for the old question - still unanswered since page one :

" where is the vent cluster ? "

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
EXPERTS SAY THEY BELIEVE IN ALIENS

Sorry if this is slightly off topic but this is specially for you Realyweely as you seem to scoff at the possibility of alien life existing.

It is an article taken from my regional newspaper ''Express and Star'' (City Final ) Wednesday June 6 2007 and here it is:

Aliens are alive and well and could be tuning in to vintage human radio broadcasts, according to scientists.

Experts involved in the study of alien worlds told the Government they were convinced that life exists elsewhere in the universe.

They gathered at the Department of Trade and Industry in London to meet science minister Malcolm Wicks.

They told him that there have been remarkable advances in looking for stars with planets and said they are beginning to find Earth-like planets that might have water.

Prof Glenn White of Open University said a European Space Agency mission called Darwin, a flotilla of telescopes due for launch in 2018, will scan 500 stars over 5 years within a distance of 60 light years.

''Around 2020 we will have very definitive answers'' he said.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

EXPERTS SAY THEY BELIEVE IN ALIENS

Sorry if this is slightly off topic but this is specially for you Realyweely as you seem to scoff at the possibility of alien life existing.
It is an article taken from my regional newspaper ''Express and Star'' (City Final ) Wednesday June 6 2007 and here it is:
Aliens are alive and well and could be tuning in to vintage human radio broadcasts, according to scientists.
Experts involved in the study of alien worlds told the Government they were convinced that life exists elsewhere in the universe.
They gathered at the Department of Trade and Industry in London to meet science minister Malcolm Wicks.
They told him that there have been remarkable advances in looking for stars with planets and said they are beginning to find Earth-like planets that might have water.
Prof Glenn White of Open University said a European Space Agency mission called Darwin, a flotilla of telescopes due for launch in 2018, will scan 500 stars over 5 years within a distance of 60 light years.

''Around 2020 we will have very definitive answers'' he said.

Firstly please point me to my post where I scoff at Alien life existing?

Second. Please show me 1 piece of verifiable proof that Alien life exists ere on earth, by Alien life here on earth, I mean the sort of alien life propogated by others, Reptilian or grey, either will do.

Third. Your snippet of information was but a tiny piece of a bigger article printed several weeks ago about alien life existing, and it referred to microbiological life, not spaceship flying or underground base building aliens. Im trying to find the original article now, Ill post it if I find it.

Fourthly. I do actually believe that life exists on other planets outside of our solar system, but they aint living here !

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
At the risk of causing even more complaints on this thread I have decided to tell you the following:

There are some very, very interesting developments going on regarding Dulce. It may lead to proof that the alleged underground facility really exists. Its possible that within a month or 2 I will have some additional information and possibly photos to post. None of which, of course, will prove that Dulce exists but it will provide more tantalizing clues.

I won't bother to ask you not to bug me about who, what, when and where etc. because I know it won't do any good.

But my keyboard will be frozen on this particular subject until there are significant developments.

So this was posted in March John, any developments with the 'proof' or were you hoping that James Casbolts revelation photos of the Dulce base which I unmasked as being the Stockholm Subway system were the evidence ?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Might as well give it up folks... John Lear has been sending you all on a wild goose chase since day one.

dont think so?? Go look at his "moon base picture" thread!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I did, its hilarious

Dulce base? = No evidence
Peasemore UK base. =No evidence

Is John Lear really David Icke in drag ?

What makes these people, Lear, Icke, King come out with this rubbish and whats more why do they think, because they say it, people are going to believe it?.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
" where is the vent cluster ? "
yup its that time of the month

5 simple words that totally stump the dulce believers

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
As I mentioned a few months ago I would not be posting on this thread unless I had any new information which I do not have.

As much as I would like to help the DulceDeniers there is not much I can do at this point.

Gathering information for DulceDeniers is not exactly at the top of my list of things to do.

What is at the top of my list is documenting the existence of the civilization on the moon. There is no doubt in my mind that the gravity on the moon is at least 64% that of earths. There is no doubt in my mind that there is a breathable atmosphere. The questions now is the 64% gravity uniform on all surfaces? Or is maybe equal to earths in different places? (NASA's alleged 'mascons' were alleged pockets of intense gravity which allegedly affected Apollo and other spacecraft.) And is the atmosphere breathable everywhere on the surface of the moon? Or would it be thinner on the near side because the near side is relatively higher in elevation than the far side. And so then what color is the sky? And is the color of the moons sky different on the far side that the near side?

Sorry to get a little of topic here but I felt that the DulceDeniers deserved an explanation as to why there was no progess on the vent complex. There are certainly investigations that are far more interesting than a bunch of bug heads working with the military, underground near Dulce.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
How could anyone possibly believe thats there an underground base with aliens running around?

No one could keep that secret, someone would blab and the would be pictures everywhere. Instant millionaire if you had credible proof.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Originally posted by RickinVa

No one could keep that secret, someone would blab

I think not. If they can keep a civilization on the moon secret for the history of mankind then certainly keeping a few bugheads underground near Dulce secret should be no problem.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
exactly my point

there is no secret civilization on the moon...

therefore no secret to be kept

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join