It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To John Lear-Existence of the Dulce Facility

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This map from the Jicarilla site seems to suggest that part of the Dulce area is Jicarilla

jicarillaonline.com...

[edit on 17-5-2007 by realyweely]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
This is incorrect. As far as I have been reading all the Dulce posts both in this thread and others is has always been assumed that, at least parts of the Dulce base are under the Jicarllla-Apache reservation. I have never seen any posts that place Dulce in the 4 corners area.

Well! This would discount everything I've ever posted about my Uncle saying that no base exists. My Uncle Bahi came from the 4 Corners Reservation. It's no wonder he was sure there was nothing there.

John, we've spent the last 1/2 year talking about two Different places! As far as I know, my Uncle has Never been on the Jicarllla-Apache reservation. How did we both miss this in our constant debates about the base?

I think our miscommunication over the location has been a big part of our squabbling!

Tim

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Originally posted by Ghost01

John, we've spent the last 1/2 year talking about two Different places! As far as I know, my Uncle has Never been on the Jicarllla-Apache reservation. How did we both miss this in our constant debates about the base?

I think our miscommunication over the location has been a big part of our squabbling!

Like most of your posts attacking me TIm I am never sure you have read all the information.

For instance on the F-19 I stated I have 3 witnesses. One who help build it, one who knew about it and was a test pilot at Lockheed and a Navy SEAL who saw it operate off of a carrier. And you continue to say its my "pet theory". This is not miscommunication. This is your failure to accept my information.

And the call sign for Dreamland. Even though I say I have tape recordings BEFORE December 23, 1994 with aircraft using the "Dreamland" call and tape recordings AFTER December 23, 1994 with aircraft using the "Control" call you continue to insist that "They don't change the call sign for ground stations."

Now my question is why wouldn't you accept what I am saying is true. I mean I was the one that made the recording. I was the one that set up the antenna to record Groom Lake tower. I was the one that bought the scanner which was tuned to Groom Lake tower. Wouldn't you think I would know just a little bit more about it than someone whose only information was browsing the internet?

And just for the record Tim, please address the F-19 and Dreamland issue here so I am clear exactly what it is you believe and where it is that I have miscommunicated to you. Thanks.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
John,
Why do you put up with this crap ? Put ghost01 on ignore and be done with his constant hounding you to death about every little detail he can.....ignore is there for a reason.....to stop troll posters like him.

Why the mods don't reign him in is beyond me.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

And just for the record Tim, please address the F-19 and Dreamland issue here so I am clear exactly what it is you believe and where it is that I have miscommunicated to you. Thanks.

First the Dulce Issue: I have posted about My uncle coming from the Navajo reservation on several occasions, I also remember pointing out that several other witnesses for the Same Reservation also said there was no Base there.

How is it that Neither of us realized that we were talking about Two Different reservations?

You pointed out possible issue with the credibility of my uncle because of his job. However, I don't recall a single post where you said:

Tim, you have the wrong reservation!

This suggests that you and I were both unaware that we were discussing two very different places.

As for the F-19 issue, I don't think that was really a miscommuncication on your end. I feel it was a case of me being a bit stubborn in my ways.

I had chased the F-19 story since my mom had gotten me a model of the F-19 when I was about 8. After all the years of not finding much about the fighter, but finding a lot on the SR-71 Blackbird, I reached the conclusion that it was a development of the Blackbird Spyplane. Suddenly, you showed up with the model of what I've come to accept as a Blackbird spylane and say: This is a F-19.

Needless to say, I didn't feel like sitting quietly and letting you throw out years of research on my part.

As to the Issue of Deamland, I know a lot of people who are or have been pilots (too many to list here). I've asked many of them about flying and aircraft. on of the many things I've been told time and again is that Ground Stations (of any kind) Have fixed call signs. The call signs are not changed for any reason. If they have a security breech, they change the tower frequencies, but not Call Signs. This would mean that the Call sign for Groom Lake should be the same as it was in 1955 when the U-2 first flew.

I was asking you for some kind of proof that ground stations change their call signs, but you only told my about the tape. Based on this, I assumed that maybe Groom Lake had swapped fequencies with another station for security. That is the Reason I said I thought you might have been talking to Nellis.

Tim

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Originally posted by Alpha Grey

John,
Why do you put up with this crap ? Put ghost01 on ignore and be done with his constant hounding you to death about every little detail he can.....ignore is there for a reason.....to stop troll posters like him.

I am going to take your advice. I was just trying to be fair to Tim but after the last exchange on "Is John Lear Spreading Disinfo?" by Tim and yeahrights classic comeback I have decided there is no hope. None. Thanks for the suggestion.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I am going to take your advice. I was just trying to be fair to Tim but after the last exchange on "Is John Lear Spreading Disinfo?" by Tim and yeahrights classic comeback I have decided there is no hope. None. Thanks for the suggestion.

Good for you John......today is a new day and the air will be much clearer now that you have freed yourself of a pesky "ghost" !!

Many Hails to you John !!

AG

(Someday I hope to meet you and challenge you to a "liver punishing contest" if your up for it !! )

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

ignore is there for a reason.....to stop troll posters like him.

The Truth is quiet annoying, isn't it?

While you at it, why don't you get yourself an Ignore button for the thruth? You seem easly flustered by the facts.

Alpah Grey, Remember Ignorance starts with Ignore. The sad truth is that often reallity isn't what we wish it was. For the record, I'm not a troll. Unless of course your talking about fishing (I'll try it)!

Tim

[edit on 5/17/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

That is not the point...all you do is follow John thru all his posts and badger him relentlessly.

While you at it, why don't you get yourself an Ignore button for the truth? You seem easly flustered by the facts.

The facts NEVER fluster me.......a constant annoying harrassing troll does.

Alpha Grey, Remember Ignorance starts with Ignore.

which is why I asked John to ignore you.....all you do is badger John with every little detail you can looking for a crack in the info to shout "FRAUD" when you find a flaw.......ALL info is flawed due to perceptions of experiences and your hounding him to death is annoying to constantly read on a daily basis.

The sad truth is that often reallity isn't what we wish it was. For the record, I'm not a troll. Unless of course your talking about fishing

Then go fishing.....but quit "fishing" for a chink in John's info.......I bet if the situation was reversed and John badgered YOU on your posts on a constant daily basis YOU would be annoyed also. Not one person is perfect and no info is absolute truth ...all must be taken with a grain of salt. If John says he knows for SURE about the F-19 then who are YOU to tell him he's wrong unless you have 100% proof he's either lying or wrong and you CANNOT produce that proof due to the F-19's Top secret status. So lay off.....we come here to read John's posts for info and not read your daily attacks on John.

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

That is not the point...all you do is follow John thru all his posts and badger him relentlessly.

Humor me! Don't read one or two of my posts and tell me that's ALL I ever do. Have you ever looked at any of the threads I've started?

The facts NEVER fluster me.......a constant annoying harrassing troll does.

So you define "troll" as one who inists on pointing out provable facts and errors in logic! If Denying Ignorance makes me a troll, I'm honored that you think me worthy of the title!

Alpha Grey, Remember Ignorance starts with Ignore.

which is why I asked John to ignore you......

Promoting And Denying Ignorance in one post! Wow, I don't think anyone's ever done that trick before

You know that Ignoring promotes ignorance, yet you so thoughfully reccomend it here on ATS. Is that self contraditcing?

Then go fishing.....but quit "fishing" for a chink in John's info.......I bet if the situation was reversed and John badgered YOU on your posts on a constant daily basis YOU would be annoyed also. Not one person is perfect and no info is absolute truth ...all must be taken with a grain of salt.

This adds to this topic in what way?

I never claimed to be perfect. I point out the obvious which other in their race for adventure overlook. Is their a reason you feel the need to take this to a personal level?

I've had people point out my flaws for me many times. Do you want to guess how many of my theories on Groom Lake Shadowhawk has shot down over the years?

Did I blow my top and turn my back on him?- NO I came to the reaization that he had something that could help me, so I turned to study from him.

If you think that John or any other ATS member is beyond reproach and too perfect to question, Go worship them in your Temple to Ignorance and BS!

Tim

[edit on 5/17/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
John,

Thank you for your clear head and calm demeanor in dealing with all the "dross" that gets thrown at you.

1. Can you post a chain of events regarding Dulce, and approximate times that information was released. I would be talking about Castello, Benewitz and the like. (apologies if this is alreay on the forums some where, hard for me to find). My predominant opinion is that there is a Dulce base, but Im trying to determine the possibility of the sources themselves being disinfo'd.

2. Do you still have the audiotape of the sounds that were allegedly recorded in 'nightmare hall'. If so, would it be possible to upload it and put in a link for it?

3. I am fairly convinced that the main entrance for the Dulce workers is at Los Alamos, do you have any opinion about where the main entrance is?

Your time and opinions are appreciated

[edit on 22-5-2007 by Dango]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Originally posted by Dango

John,

Thank you for your clear head and calm demeanor in dealing with all the "dross" that gets thrown at you.

1. Can you post a chain of events regarding Dulce, and approximate times that information was released. I would be talking about Castello, Benewitz and the like. (apologies if this is alreay on the forums some where, hard for me to find). My predominant opinion is that there is a Dulce base, but Im trying to determine the possibility of the sources themselves being disinfo'd.

I'll work on that.

2. Do you still have the audiotape of the sounds that were allegedly recorded in 'nightmare hall'. If so, would it be possible to upload it and put in a link for it?

I never heard about this kind of a tape.

3. I am fairly convinced that the main entrance for the Dulce workers is at Los Alamos, do you have any opinion about where the main entrance is?

As I mentioned before I don't know where the entrance is. However, Bob and I found an entrance to something which was obviously well protected and secret. Its been a long time ago and my memory is hazy but Bob drove me down in one of the valleys at Los Alamos that runs below and along one of the narrow mesas. We came to a heavily guarded entrance. It seems to me it had gun emplacements and huge gates and a large iron door. I think that McDonalds was directly over this place. I never found out what was in there.

I agree with you that Los Alamos and Dulce are connected. I believe that most of the people that work at Los Alamos have no idea of that connection.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
One of the pictures I looked at, it is the MagLevel tube or tunnel............the second picture, it states you have to be a high level Mason?? Zion? to have access to the area. What does that mean?

www.jamescasbolt.com...

[edit on 22-5-2007 by Jillian_Bacardi]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I have heard that you have to get permission from the Apache tribal leaders to actually venture onto the mesa and camp. Is this correct? Also, has anyone ever gone missing exploring the area?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The first picture looks like its the blast door on the Norad base. I cant tell what the second picture is, but unfortunately I do not see anything in the picture that would make me believe it is from Dulce instead of the other underground facilities that exist, or a mining tunnel. If I were to guess, I would guess it is a mining tunnel.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jillian_Bacardi
One of the pictures I looked at, it is the MagLevel tube or tunnel............the second picture, it states you have to be a high level Mason?? Zion? to have access to the area. What does that mean?

www.jamescasbolt.com...

[edit on 22-5-2007 by Jillian_Bacardi]

You're not seriously posting that link are you?

Aren't those the pictures that include some Quake screenshots?

Cmon people on topic discussions and enough flaming in this thread

Has anyone seen X-files movie? Were they hinting at Dulce like places?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If you will review this thread you will find I am on topic, the pics I am referring to weren't posted by me, I am merely asking a question.

My question was and still is: Why does it say in the caption under the picture you have to be a high-level Mason to have access to the area?

You have to love the Nazi's who show up weilding their e-power and showing up their e-ego's.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jillian_Bacardi
If you will review this thread you will find I am on topic, the pics I am referring to weren't posted by me, I am merely asking a question.

My question was and still is: Why does it say in the caption under the picture you have to be a high-level Mason to have access to the area?

You have to love the Nazi's who show up weilding their e-power and showing up their e-ego's.

Unfortunately, James Casbolt has a bigger imagination than he does a grasp of the Facts. Ive had a VERY good look at Peasemore and what he describes as an 'Underground base' and there is nothing, nothing there other than a sleepy little old English village.
It should be noted that Csbolt is punting a book so you can make your own decisions about his intentions

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Unfortunately, James Casbolt has a bigger imagination than he does a grasp of the Facts. Ive had a VERY good look at Peasemore and what he describes as an 'Underground base' and there is nothing, nothing there other than a sleepy little old English village.
It should be noted that Csbolt is punting a book so you can make your own decisions about his intentions

There IS an underground facility in the vicinity. It even has it's own Motorway access just west of the junction Junction 13 of the M4 (on the Eastbound carriageway). It is marked as a ' Works access only'

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

There IS an underground facility in the vicinity. It even has it's own Motorway access just west of the junction Junction 13 of the M4 (on the Eastbound carriageway). It is marked as a ' Works access only'

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join