It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To John Lear-Existence of the Dulce Facility

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I just wanted to tell you that I lived in Farmington,NM in 1996 and operated a New Car Franchise that supplied fleet vehicles to the Jicarilla Apache Tribe in Dulce,NM..my good friend who paid for the vehicles was the Chief of Police for the Reservation for 42 years. I can rest assure that there is a 7 level military installation on the Archuleta Mesa. If you would like more info on this please reply to this thread or email me at (...). Best Regards
AlanP
```````````````````````````
Removed email address, but forwarded complete post to John Lear.

[edit on 23/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
ok.....tell us more.....sounds like you have heard something maybe we have not heard yet......just what do you know ?? Don't be cryptic or vauge....just tell us what you know...

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
hi there!

Can you tell us anything about the base itself, obviously without putting yourself at risk?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ok...from 1996 to 2002 my primary job at the dealership was doing auto loans for the store...during my stay I financed over 300-500 native americans who lived in Dulce, NM...I have seen for myself on the archuleta mesa the ventilator shafts positioned in an octagon shape in the middle of winter hidden behind huge rocks. I also have stories from the natives about many cattle mutilations and foreign flying objects that appear to head directly into the mesa and dissapear. The most interesting thing is the ranchers who live outside the reservation and telling me stories about their fathers who have worked for the Rand Corp when they were diverting the water system from the Navajo Dam to the Base.... One thing you need to undestand is how the Natives keep things to themselves...it is very hard to get info out of them unless they trust you. Another fact to know is the Govt used the reservation for experimenting purposes because it is Federal land not state owned.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
surely you took pictures of these "vents" ?

No one would go up there without a camera... would they

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlanP
I have seen for myself on the archuleta mesa the ventilator shafts positioned in an octagon shape in the middle of winter hidden behind huge rocks.

Many, Many people have gone to Archuleta Mesa and have never seen those vent shafts......are you sure you saw them ?? are they visible from satelitte ?? what area of the mesa are they near ? can you get a pic or two ?? I myself believe in the Dulce Facility but here at ATS we love proof ! (does'nt everyone ?)

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Can you post photos of the vents?

Can you post the GPS co-ordinates so we can see the area on Google Earth?

Can you tell us how you know its got 7 stories? Is it from your friend who is the Chief of the Reservation or whatever? I'm guessing you can name him since it wouldn't be too difficult to find out who he is with one phonecall!

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Ok...from 1996 to 2002 my primary job at the dealership was doing auto loans for the store...during my stay I financed over 300-500 native americans who lived in Dulce, NM...I have seen for myself on the archuleta mesa the ventilator shafts positioned in an octagon shape in the middle of winter hidden behind huge rocks. I also have stories from the natives about many cattle mutilations and foreign flying objects that appear to head directly into the mesa and dissapear. The most interesting thing is the ranchers who live outside the reservation and telling me stories about their fathers who have worked for the Rand Corp when they were diverting the water system from the Navajo Dam to the Base.... One thing you need to undestand is how the Natives keep things to themselves...it is very hard to get info out of them unless they trust you. Another fact to know is the Govt used the reservation for experimenting purposes because it is Federal land not state owned.

This makes since about it being fed owned not state owned. I could see our government doing this. And I bet during the winter you could maybe see steam or heated air coming from the areas where the vents are. I believe the base is there under the mesa somewhere. I mean why not? The government is not dumb and what better way to hide things than underground.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hi,
I just wanted to say this that we do take this serious AlanP.
So please dont joke around and dont feel offended by this, i just wanted to make sure you got this.
If you have any evidence...pictures...mabey more to say about the hole dulce facility then get it here please!
We'd be more than happy to take a look at it.

Tim

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I JOINED THIS FORUM TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT REAL EVENTS THAT HAPPENED IN MY LIFE....I DONT PLAY GAMES ABOUT ANY FICTIOUS STORIES.
REMEMBER ALL THESE EVENTS HAPPENED IN 1996 THRU 2002...I HAVE HEARD MANY STORIES FROM THE NATIVES AND WITNESSED SOME STRANGE ANOMALIES IN THE FOUR CORNERS...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I JOINED THIS FORUM TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT REAL EVENTS THAT HAPPENED IN MY LIFE....I DONT PLAY GAMES ABOUT ANY FICTIOUS STORIES.
REMEMBER ALL THESE EVENTS HAPPENED IN 1996 THRU 2002...I HAVE HEARD MANY STORIES FROM THE NATIVES AND WITNESSED SOME STRANGE ANOMALIES IN THE FOUR CORNERS...

Well great, we appreciate you joining the forum to bring us information.
But we are asking fair questions about the vents you said you saw if you have pictures or can get them made because until you provide somthing more concrete than just stories I personally will have to call "shenanigans" on you and your claims.

Please prove me wrong for the benefit of all.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Desolate Cancer]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
...until you provide somthing more concrete than just stories I personally will have to call "shenanigans" on you and your claims. Please prove me wrong for the benefit of all.

Thanks Desolate Cancer, for your post. How about we wait a page or two before we start throwing around insults. Obviously Alan has a story to tell and it might be a good one. While you may be itching to call his claims "shenanigans' lets show him we're good guys here at ATS and we let the informaton play out before we start taking him to task. He's actually said nothing other than he has some information about Dulce and has not contradicted himself or posted obviously false information. So, what about it? Do you think you could possibly show a little respect for a newcomer for just a couple of pages? If he doesn't measure up then we can express our displeasure. But for right now, let's cool it. I think Dulce exists. I think its real. I think its there. But I also think its almost impossible to prove. I appreciate anybody that can add any kind of information. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
...until you provide somthing more concrete than just stories I personally will have to call "shenanigans" on you and your claims. Please prove me wrong for the benefit of all.

Thanks Desolate Cancer, for your post. How about we wait a page or two before we start throwing around insults. Obviously Alan has a story to tell and it might be a good one. While you may be itching to call his claims "shenanigans' lets show him we're good guys here at ATS and we let the informaton play out before we start taking him to task. He's actually said nothing other than he has some information about Dulce and has not contradicted himself or posted obviously false information. So, what about it? Do you think you could possibly show a little respect for a newcomer for just a couple of pages? If he doesn't measure up then we can express our displeasure. But for right now, let's cool it. I think Dulce exists. I think its real. I think its there. But I also think its almost impossible to prove. I appreciate anybody that can add any kind of information. Thanks.

Fair enough, I do apologize for my coming to conclusion before knowing enough about this specific case. But its just that I have seen so many people come to this forum/site and make some sort of claim/s about knowing things that never materializes and just wastes peoples time (mine included for reading) and gives a black eye to the desire of seeking out the truth. That instead of it going on and on about tell us this tell us that, with responses that can be fabricated, I wanted to do everyone the favor of just getting down to business and requesting for a picture of the vents he says he saw behind the large rocks.

I dont care who you are if you saw something of that nature even if you didnt have a camera with you at the time you would at the very least go to the nearest walmart and purchase a disposable camera and go take some pictures. It is a antastic claim for him to say he has seen vents of dulce and not back it up with anything. Otherwise this will just go down in annals of ATS with the other few dozen threads from people who come out with spectacular claims that never go anywere and is a waste of time.

All I am saying is lets get down to business first of giving the good people of ATS something that we can go to your back with.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Desolate Cancer]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Even if he didn't have a camera, it doesn't mean he didn't see something out there. Most people don't get the chance to see anything, never mind have the opportunity to see something AND take a picture of it.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Alan P could you expand on how you know there are 7 levels to the base?

Did the chief of Police give you any info regarding Dulce if so what were you told.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I just wanted to tell you that I lived in Farmington,NM in 1996 and operated a New Car Franchise that supplied fleet vehicles to the Jicarilla Apache Tribe in Dulce,NM..my good friend who paid for the vehicles was the Chief of Police for the Reservation for 42 years. I can rest assure that there is a 7 level military installation on the Archuleta Mesa. If you would like more info on this please reply to this thread or email me at (...). Best Regards
AlanP
```````````````````````````
Removed email address, but forwarded complete post to John Lear.

[edit on 23/1/07 by masqua]

Hey Alan welcome to ATS. All of us here (or most of us) are very well aware of Dulce story and know a great deal of detailes. Story like that attract always big attention from believers and at the same time from bashers. So don't be surprised if someone is going to throw you insulsts and ridicule. Is part of the 'nonbelievers' game and especially part of the so called condemnation without investigation. Whatever proves we have about Dulce facility unfortunately is not strong enough to back up the story of it existence. Information with disinformation work at the same level and is a no winning race so far. Most of non believers comments come from people who don't know much or know little about Dulce base. In other words would be great if you have some 'hard facts' to back up your claimes. In this forum there're few threads about Dulce base and I suggest you to go through in order to have an idea what to expect. Personaly I do believe in the existance of this base. There is not a single phrase I haven't read about it. Please share with us what you know and don't give up.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Dulce is one of the conspiracy stories I read and re-read. I find the potential of this 'base' existing (even if only to some degree of what is claimed) very fascinating.

I use to think that there would be no way (if this thing really existed) that the powers that be would allow vent shafts and/or other clues to just be out there waiting to be found.

I definitely would like to see some pictures, or a more detailed story of the trip up there, where he looked, what exactly these things looked like. Heck, even a drawing that can be scanned and then posted would be something.

Maybe the poster is a little worried about saying too much yet. I don't think we need to be killing him off so soon. Lets wait and see what develops. Maybe due to work or family commitments, he cannot just post any time.

(I TRY to be a patient person
)

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
AlanP

By the way, I forgot to say 'Welcome!'. I am also a fairly new member. I have been reading for a long time; finally registered. You will find this to be a really cool, fascinating place to hang out. There are some excellent and well-informed people on these boards.

Good luck and we hope to hear back from you soon on the Dulce situation.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebox
Even if he didn't have a camera, it doesn't mean he didn't see something out there. Most people don't get the chance to see anything, never mind have the opportunity to see something AND take a picture of it.

Very, very true. Most of us might not ever get the chance to photograph something that happens in the moment. Even if a camera is near by; you never know how you will react. It is very easy for someone to say otherwise.

Welcome Alan P.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eden

Originally posted by thebox

Very, very true. Most of us might not ever get the chance to photograph something that happens in the moment. Even if a camera is near by; you never know how you will react. It is very easy for someone to say otherwise.

nice attempt at deflectionist apologetics , but in this case we are not discussing dome transitory phenonemon

the key line is :

..I have seen for myself on the archuleta mesa the ventilator shafts positioned in an octagon shape in the middle of winter hidden behind huge rocks.

unless you wish to attempt to add an whole new layer of complexity to an already overburdened tail - to explain away why the vents have now " vanished "

can we have an explainmation of :

1 ) the exact location of this vent cluster

1b) pictures if availiable

more than one member has already asked politely - and since then the OP has only replied with an all caps tantrum insisting he is honest .

go figure

but for now lets stick to the one verifiable peice of evidence in his claim :

the vent cluster .

where is it ????????????????????

<<   2  3  4 >>

join