To John Lear-Existence of the Dulce Facility

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856
So which is it John? Do you "think" Dulce exists, or do you "know" it exists? Thanks.

Willard856 I always have a soft spot in my heart for those trying to play ketchup. If you had followed the Dulce threads and or anything I have said about Dulce since then you would know the answer to that.

But realizing there are some who just can't seem to be able to do the research before they ask a question that has been asked and answered at least several times: 'think'. Thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Man, I must be pretty slow, because those other quotes sounded like categoric statements of existence. But now we are all clear that you have no evidence that Dulce exists. Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Some of you guys who are interested in Dulce may find this series of photos interesting. Just keep clicking on the Next Page buttons to view all of them. Some of the photos can be gut-wrenching, so be on guard.
photos

[edit on 24-1-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Some of you guys who are interested in Dulce may find this series of photos interesting. Just keep clicking on the Next Page buttons to view all of them. Some of the photos can be gut-wrenching, so be on guard. photos

This link doesn't work form me. I saw James Casbolt name there. I'm assuming the pics are from his website. If it's so then I've seen them all.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Fixed the link in the previous post. One little letter did not belong in the address.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
WOW! Some of those new pics at jamescasbolt.com look really authentic. Hey John, do you recognize any of the underground pics from this site and can you verify any of them as being real? Although some of the tunnels and the corridors in the Dulce pics look like they are computer generated. But Im no photo expert and have never seen the "real" thing. Those other pics of the blood lab are just creepy. One more question John, on that site it says there is an army of 180,000 grey Zetan bio-robots. Have you heard why they need an army. Forgive me if Im wrong (its been a while since I read it and I can't remember if it was you who said it) but I thought there was no plan for any type of disclosure or invasion. What other reason than invasion would they need an army for? If it wasn't you who said it sorry for the misquote, but I'd still like to hear your thoughts on these pics.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Chronic_Blaze]

This looks creepy to me

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Chronic_Blaze]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
No offence, but those pictures constitute little more than standard tv prop type aliens, computer generated pictures (check out the Dulce Blood Labs thread on ATS, it goes into more detail about these pictures, some of which come from the computer game Quake), and pictures with captions which don't necessarily have any link. To illustrate the point if I may:

Picture of the main operations room at the Top Secret Pine Gap Facility

Which, I can tell you, it is not a picture of. So the website pictures really aren't worth that much.

And as for the rest of the site, I think James says it best himself:

James Casbolt needs your help.

The simple fact that anyone who has anything to do with classified information will tell you there is no such thing as "above top secret" is a starting to point. James does need help. I hope he gets it.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think John would agree that the above collection of photos
seems to be a hastily assembled collection of all the possible / probable
alien / underground facility pics that have been seen here on ATS and on various individual websites.
While there is no doubt some of the pictures are extremely graphic and thought provoking, others are laughable, one looks simply a pic from the lower lever of a multistorey carpark, another is simply a pic of the massive drill used to bore holes in tunnel construction worldwide while the supposed 'blood lab' photos are far rom anything conclusive.

While I would, like everyone else here love to see conclusive proof of the existence of Dulce or alien life, I feel those images will or may have been already debunked.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
I think John would agree that the above collection of photos
seems to be a hastily assembled collection of all the possible / probable
alien / underground facility pics that have been seen here on ATS and on various individual websites.

While I would, like everyone else here love to see conclusive proof of the existence of Dulce or alien life, I feel those images will or may have been already debunked.

Yes I would agree with that. It is extremely unlikely that we will ever see any real pictures of Dulce, anymore than you will ever get to see pictures of any of the underground levels of Groom Lake (oh, yeah, that doesn't exist either) or any pictures of the underground levels of Sandia (oh, yeah, that doesn't exist either).

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I agree that alot of them look computer generated and am not surprised you mentioned quake(thats actually what I thought of in the "underground facilty panorama" pic) But some of the blood lab photos are quite convincing and dont seem to be comptuer generated. Your pic of the control room is obviously fake. I grew up with video games and still play occasionally, so I can tell if it looks like cg. Those blood lab pics and even some of the greys dont seem to be cg, and if they are, there better than anything Ive ever played or seen. I thought that there were other photos smuggled out of Dulce of the labs and thats why I was asking if the casbolt lab photos could be real. Maybe they threw in the fakes as a psy op for disinfo? Anythings possible when they will go to no end to keep this stuff a secret.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Your pic of the control room is obviously fake.

Ummm...the picture I posted is real...

Link

But some of the blood lab photos are quite convincing and dont seem to be comptuer generated.

No, I didn't say they were all CG. I said some were. But a photo of a lab with a caption attached isn't exactly proof (which was the whole point of the example I used).

Maybe they threw in the fakes as a psy op for disinfo?

The guy is crackers. That's about as close as it gets to intentional disinformation. Military agencies don't have to invest time, money or effort when fruitcakes like this do that job for them.

As for keeping things secret and never finding out, you're right, you won't find out, because they will never confirm or deny anything. But you have to wonder, in the multitude of years that people have been speculating about stuff like this, there hasn't been a single, plausible disclosure or accidental release of information to back up these claims. While in a heap of other classified programs, there have been (Echelon, F-22 program, Patriot etc). Why has no proof been released? And please don't use the "Because they and there families will be killed" excuse because it is rubbish. There are a million ways you could disclose classified info to the world in a very public way that would make it impossible for anyone to kill you, while still getting you message out.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic_Blaze
I thought that there were other photos smuggled out of Dulce of the labs and thats why I was asking if the casbolt lab photos could be real.

There were originally 5 boxes. All supposedly diappeared. The only box where I was told the location of, Dolan Springs, was hidden in 1986 or 87.
I knew about all of the recovery efforts for that box. As far as I know it was never found. If any legitimate photos of Dulce are circulating, which I doubt, they didn't come from any of those boxes.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Ummm...the picture I posted is real...

Picture of the main operations room at the Top Secret Pine Gap Facility

Which, I can tell you, it is not a picture of. So the website pictures really aren't worth that much.

Sorry my bad. I thought you meant you pic of the facility was fake.
It still looks fake to me though. Shows what I know

John, you said there were 5 boxes smuggled out (apparently) Does anybody know the locations of any of the others? Or general area to look for. I remember a video I saw where this guy said he knew where 1 was but it was at almost 2000ft altitude through rocky terrain. His reason for calling off the search was he said the terrain was to bad to continue and it wasn't worth the trouble(BS if you ask me). He also had landmarks to identify the exact location of it. I realize you cant post co-ordinates or landmarks but is that generally the same info you have to find the box you speak of? Just curious.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There's gotta be something wrong with this pics. Now or Casbolt is a fraud or he thinks that we're apes and don't know nothing about internet and especially ufology.

I'am the first to have posted all the new pics of Dulce Base in this board and I've made it clear that pics were posted at Branton's website by Commander X. But in Casbolt's websie I read that few of those pictures were supplied to him by a friend from CIA. ( I know for sure that the first place in internet where those pics are published was Branton's webiste). And the worst is that some of the pics were touched to make them look kind of realistic coz the original ones look more like videogame screenshoots.

I hate when it happens like that. Not only it discredits the Dulce subject but also ridicules the phenomena it self.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Telos]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
5 boxes! That is a lot of material. There may have been more than photos in them too. I am surprised that so much material could have been smuggled out of a place that is presumabley equipped with the tightest security possible. Those must have been some very stealthy people that smuggled 5 boxes of stuff out of there. And if it happened once it could happen again...many times. There could be many more boxes that have been snuck out of that place. And if entire boxes of top secret material can be slipped through security, then how much easier it must be to get away with a few photos.

I can't help wondering, though, even if anyone had any of the photos contained in those boxes, how could they prove it to anyone? Even if these photos of Mr. Casbolt are authentic, how can he convince anyone of their authenticity? I guess we all have to look at them and decide for ourselves.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
And to back up my claimes read what Branton has to say about the pics:

There is however no evidence that ALL of these photos were taken in the Dulce base, and according to TAL some of them may be computer-edited photos... such as the top photo in...

And with the top photo he refears to this pic

You can find the whole collection in this ats thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And Branton's website that deals with this subject is here: www.angelfire.com...

Somewhere in the middle of the page he makes the comment for the photos and gives the link which is this one: freenet-homepage.de...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
well for the video it is WAY to steady to be anything but a hoax ...if you were videoing something like that, and in fear of getting caught you would not be that calm. I believe Dulce exists but the video doesn't do it any justice. Somehow I don't think that security would allow you through with a steadycam. Not makin fun. Alot of those pictures are of the creation of NORAD.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by djvexd]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I am new here but I am not new to the culture...DULCE exists. I believe it. After what i have seen in modern articles and TV specials, and other various news sources, I have extrapolted the U.S. is on the verge of visual cloaking technology( for exposed military use.). Now I have been a gov't employee (DHS) and know that what you see on TV or read in articles is at least 10-20 years behind what we are working on. To me, I believe that a visual cloaking system is at work at Dulce. We can sit here and poo-poo the lack of evidence but that is what we need to look at. THE LACK OF EVIDENCE. All of the accounts, have little or no proof. So it is easy for you and me and everyone else to say BS! That is the nature of Intelligence AND counter intelligence. The least acceptable form of proof is the human element. But it generally is the most accurate otherwise interrogation wouldn't be so effective.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The absence of evidence does not prove the evidence of absence!!

I believe Dulce exists, there are too many people coming out with information, albeit disinformation.

John Lear is back!! YAY!!!!

By the way, does anyone know what ever happend to James Casbolt or Thomas Costello?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thomas Costello disappeared and is presumed dead because of what he revealed. It's on page 4 of the photos on Casbolt's website.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join