It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat With Hillary Clinton Live TONIGHT! - A Plan To Get UFO Community's Voices Heard!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Live 'Web chats' start TONIGHT at 7pm, let's organize the UFO community to bombard the chat with UFO disclosure questions! She may not know anything, but just the interest in the subject seen by millions there will help. We can ask her if she becomes President will she work for full disclosure of the UFO phenomenon.
NOTE: They will begin accepting questions at 5:00pm EST.

She invites Americans to join her in a three-night series of live video Web chats:

www.cnn.com...

"So let's talk. Let's chat, let's start a dialogue about your ideas and mine, because the conversation in Washington has been just a little one-sided lately, don't you think? And with a little help from modern technology, I'll be holding live online video chats this week, starting Monday."

www.hillaryclinton.com...

P.S. Does anyone have the video clip where Bill Clinton says "I want to know too, and they won't tell me either" ?

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Miah]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
pr in the internet age eh. wonder what her opposition does.

so what would you guys ask her

ask her what did bill mean when asked on the alien issue, he supposedly said that the issue is far worse than people can imagine.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

ask her what did bill mean when asked on the alien issue, he supposedly said that the issue is far worse than people can imagine.

Good start, this is exactly the kind of questions we should prepare!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
do you think she would answer it on cnn(live)

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I remember seeing a clip of Bill Clinton on the History Channel when they were discussing UFOs and the presidents. He was asked about UFOs and his answer was a compaint ... a compaint that he didn't know either and he darn sure wanted to know. The people that were in the know (Bush 41, Rummy, etc.) weren't informing Clinton and he was ticked.

Hillary doesn't know anything about UFOs. Her hubby didn't and she doesn't. Just because you are POTUS doesn't mean that you'll get told.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It would be better to ask her about her opinion on her husband's mentor, Carrol Qugley...

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Mod Note: Don't drink and post.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gtirlad
offensive comment removed by mod.

Probably many more people will ask questions like that than about UFOs. And I'm sure they all will be carefully screened, if not totally staged to look like she's talking to real people but just to her own acolytes.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I remember seeing a clip of Bill Clinton on the History Channel when they were discussing UFOs and the presidents. He was asked about UFOs and his answer was a compaint ... a compaint that he didn't know either and he darn sure wanted to know. The people that were in the know (Bush 41, Rummy, etc.) weren't informing Clinton and he was ticked.

Hillary doesn't know anything about UFOs. Her hubby didn't and she doesn't. Just because you are POTUS doesn't mean that you'll get told.

you do know, that these people are taught how to lie. you can gurantee that presidents do get some info, but will never release that info. the public will never know if they are being told the truth.

they made thios big thing about how bill got someone to investigate ufo and the jfk thing, just public noise, the presidents doo get some of the truths, how would we know that they do not. nowadays we are told presidents are told nothing and just sit there signed pieces of paper just for show.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I would not ask questions - I would demand that if she becomes president, then that she would get to the bottom of this UFO Business, and then disclose it. Offcourse, I can't make demands like this since I'm not a citizen of the U S and A

[edit on 22-1-2007 by DigThat]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
its just that i know that bill found out more than he lets on, maybe just my gut feeling.

maybe you could ask her why that hacker from england is being sort after so much by the american government. the hacker claimed in a video it is the first time the american government wants to extradite a hacker and bring him to justice from overseas.

ask her what did he do to warrent that, when those systems are hacked into all the time, probably

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

its just that i know that bill found out more than he lets on, maybe just my gut feeling.

maybe you could ask her why that hacker from england is being sort after so much by the american government. the hacker claimed in a video it is the first time the american government wants to extradite a hacker and bring him to justice from overseas.

ask her what did he do to warrent that, when those systems are hacked into all the time, probably

Why don't YOU sign up and ask her! That's the point of this thread.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
they probably would not want questions from the uk, and probably not on this topic, someone in the usa should ask these questions.

ask her about the hacker case, and why if those things are hacked all the time, are the americans pushing so hard to bring it to trial, she must of heard about it.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You people are crazy if you think she'll answer anything other than obviously "fair" questions.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

they probably would not want questions from the uk, and probably not on this topic, someone in the usa should ask these questions.

ask her about the hacker case, and why if those things are hacked all the time, are the americans pushing so hard to bring it to trial, she must of heard about it.

They don't ask for your address or if you are a US citizen to participate when you sign up. They asked for an email addy and zip code is all.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Where and when did he say this? I cannot find any reference to this quote yet I've seen it more than once.

Little help?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glooper23
You people are crazy if you think she'll answer anything other than obviously "fair" questions.

i know the type of questions she will only answer, but this thread is about ufo's. we cannot come into this thread and say we are going to ask questions, on the federal reserve, or christian beliefs in america or something.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Where and when did he say this? I cannot find any reference to this quote yet I've seen it more than once.

Little help?

yep, i do not know where either,
. but i do know it is out there. obviously she will not want to answer questions like that, and if she did she would give the official answer that bill gives, that he asked about these questions, but got nothing.

lets just say, i do not think you will find an original quote from him, but supposedly he said it.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Steven Greer, in his book, 'Hidden', states that Clinton was briefed with about the ufo issue.

I can't attend this thing with Hilary, but I would want to know if she was involved in that briefing(rumor has it she was)and if she plans to do what's right for the nation and get to the bottom of this.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
yeah i am gonna ask her for ufos. !!!

[edit on 22-1-2007 by cometa]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please read this thread about 1-liners

[edit on 22/1/07 by masqua]

sorry for the 1-liner.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by cometa]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join