It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat With Hillary Clinton Live TONIGHT! - A Plan To Get UFO Community's Voices Heard!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ok it's right now 4:58 EST. Everyone start sending in your UFO related questions now! I think our chances are better the more of us send in questions! I've got mine ready to go. Just have to paste it in and click send.

PS - I'm meshuggah1324 by the way. I deleted my old account by mistake.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
YOU CAN START POSTING QUESTIONS NOW:
www.hillaryclinton.com...

PLEASE POST YOUR QUESTIONS YOU WILL ASK HERE!

My First Question is:
If you are elected President, will you work to reveal the truth about the government's knowledge regarding the UFO phenomenon?

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Miah]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Mine:

Mrs. Clinton,

As President of the United States your husband Bill Clinton seemed to have a high interest in the UFO subject. I would like to know what level of interest you have in the UFO subject and if elected President of the United States would you try your best to release as many UFO related documents as possible? Government UFO disclosure is a very important issue for many people in this country believe it or not.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So only 2 of us have sent our questions in? That is rather weak.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
So only 2 of us have sent our questions in? That is rather weak.

If so, that explains why the UFO community is not getting anywhere. Talk is cheap.

I appreciated your question as well, good one.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Miah]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

www.presidentialufo.com...

Great find!

" It is a generally accepted fact within the UFO community that Bill Clinton had an interest in discovering the answer to the UFO puzzle. He had even sent his close friend Webster Hubbell to look into the UFO mystery.

What many don’t know, however, is how open Bill and Hillary were about talking about the subject. They talked about UFOs and aliens at least 26 times on the record while in the White House. This was far beyond any presidential administration."

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I would say

Hey Hillary, you better give at least one authentic UFO evidence in your first 3 months, or you are FIRED!!!!!!!!!

Easy, isn't it?

Why keep on asking someone who is hiding, unless you give him/her penalty if he/she don't answer.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'd like to ask her about THAT article from CNN...but the fact that i'm not from the US makes it impossible. So perhabs one of you guys could do so?

here's the cnn link and the article:

CNN debunks false report about Obama

JAKARTA, Indonesia (CNN) -- Allegations that Sen. Barack Obama was educated in a radical Muslim school known as a "madrassa" are not accurate, according to CNN reporting.

Insight Magazine, which is owned by the same company as The Washington Times, reported on its Web site last week that associates of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-New York, had unearthed information the Illinois Democrat and likely presidential candidate attended a Muslim religious school known for teaching the most fundamentalist form of Islam.

Obama lived in Indonesia as a child, from 1967 to 1971, with his mother and step-father and has acknowledged attending a Muslim school, but an aide said it was not a madrassa.

www.cnn.com...

``````````````````````

Added 'ex' tags and trimmed external quote

[edit on 22/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecyBS

This is about UFOS! And you can ask your self as noted before!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
She's only giving 30 minutes, and you can see these questions are way more popular than ours.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Is there going to be an actual chat room ?

Is it going to be on CNN ?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
WEll, I'll try again tomorrow. No luck with my UFO question today.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung

Live 'Web chats' start TONIGHT at 7pm, let's organize the UFO community to bombard the chat with UFO disclosure questions! She may not know anything, but just the interest in the subject seen by millions there will help. We can ask her if she becomes President will she work for full disclosure of the UFO phenomenon.

No, that is not good, It is wrong step to start with. It is totally wrong!

If you bring this 'web chats with (...) woman Clinton' to forum, you are just making her popular and you are promoting her, you are making her on top, you are making her next president.

You know she doesn't know anything about UFO, so she won't be a help.

So,....... don't start a wrong step. Don't make her popular, don't even start thinking about it or her!

Do you understand???

If you don't understand, please ask those people who fantasizing themselves as indigo children or whatever colour they are. They live in COLOUR!, they separate race!

That's the problem with American, they thought their President know everything. Do your president know how many hair in my buttock? You see your problems now?
American take everything to president, what a dumb citizen. One must admit, U.S. government is smart enough, they succeed to make American dumb and make them worship president, idolize president, ask everything to president.
You have to pay every single question you ask by paying more tax!

STOP IT! , will you?

[edit on 22-1-2007 by CinLung]

```````````````````````````
deleted derogatory description
(...)

We should start counting the hairs in your buttock immediately to solve all world crisis in an instant. Once completed we finally know the meaning of life and all else. Get to counting men.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

www.presidentialufo.com...

Hmm, the leaders of the free world using the premise of a popular Hollywood movie to push their agenda of a united world government?

PROOF THERE ARE ALIENS!

[edit on 22-1-2007 by greerISaFraud]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

Originally posted by Telos
Hey guys I've got a question.

I've read or heard somewhere about a prophecy that when e woman will get to power and to presidency in the USA then something is going to happen.

'Something is going to happen?' Sounds a little vague. That's like saying, 'tomorrow, after 9 am, something is going to happen'. I'm sure it will, but more specifically, what will happen?

BTW, if anything happens tomorrow after 9 am, I had nothing to do with it.....

You're right. I should have been more clear in my question. When I say something is going to happen I ment something bad. Gosh I wish I could recall what damn prophecy but was about the implemention of NWO or a civil war... can't tell for sure.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Just my 2c worth..

I doubt whether asking this woman straight questions on this issue is going to get straight answers. She's not going to say anything that could potentially threaten her agenda, beyond using controversial subjects as free publicity.

The political climate dictates that as suggested, such inquiry needs planning: a time, a place..a method of asking. I don't think you can achieve this in what is effectively a non reciprocal manner.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Ross Cross]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The question on UFOs to Hillary should come in an open town hall in New Hampshire or Iowa where the national media is present. Asking her on a small webcast will attract no attention to the issue.

I think the question should centre on the Clinton administration's failed attempt to get anything concrete on UFOs, or on her sitting down with Laurance Rockefeller in August 1995 to be briefed on UFOs.

If it is like the 2004 campaign most UFO researchers will back off asking the question, so as not to embarrass the candidate.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join