It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat With Hillary Clinton Live TONIGHT! - A Plan To Get UFO Community's Voices Heard!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by lee anoma
Where and when did he say this? I cannot find any reference to this quote yet I've seen it more than once.

lets just say, i do not think you will find an original quote from him, but supposedly he said it.

Thanks guys.

I guess I won't be posting that quote myself then since the sources seem very dubious. Although it would be amazing if a President did say something like that, I should have known there would be no direct evidence to that statement.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Not sure you'll get much out of her..if it is her you're chatting to. About as clear an outcome as debating border issues.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miah

NOTE: They will begin accepting questions at 5:00pm EST.

Just the fact they are taking the questions starting two hours prior to air time makes it very clear they are going to screen all calls and answer only the ones she wants. Trust me she will not even address UFOs

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Live 'Web chats' start TONIGHT at 7pm, let's organize the UFO community to bombard the chat with UFO disclosure questions! She may not know anything, but just the interest in the subject seen by millions there will help. We can ask her if she becomes President will she work for full disclosure of the UFO phenomenon.

No, that is not good, It is wrong step to start with. It is totally wrong!

If you bring this 'web chats with (...) woman Clinton' to forum, you are just making her popular and you are promoting her, you are making her on top, you are making her next president.

You know she doesn't know anything about UFO, so she won't be a help.

So,....... don't start a wrong step. Don't make her popular, don't even start thinking about it or her!

Do you understand???

If you don't understand, please ask those people who fantasizing themselves as indigo children or whatever colour they are. They live in COLOUR!, they separate race!

That's the problem with American, they thought their President know everything. Do your president know how many hair in my buttock? You see your problems now?
American take everything to president, what a dumb citizen. One must admit, U.S. government is smart enough, they succeed to make American dumb and make them worship president, idolize president, ask everything to president.
You have to pay every single question you ask by paying more tax!

STOP IT! , will you?

[edit on 22-1-2007 by CinLung]

```````````````````````````
deleted derogatory description
(...)

[edit on 22/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Come up with a list of questions or this will surely backfire
If everyone goes on there and says things like "Bush is a reptillian" then no one is going to take the community seriously. If you have intelligent questions then it might work

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
but she will not answer questions on ufos, she will stick to normal issues. she knows how the game works.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ask her about the rumors that she's been seen late at night, consorting with intergalatic warlords and devouring bus loads of live children. Whole.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
did you hear texe marrs on the alex jones show, stating that hilary howls at the moon in some sort of ceremony. imagine potential prsesindent of usa, standing out in full moon, howling at the moon in some sort of ritual.

don't know if true, but texe marrs, and alex jones, actually said this on alex jones radio, a couple of years ago.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

did you hear texe marrs on the alex jones show, stating that hilary howls at the moon in some sort of ceremony. imagine potential prsesindent of usa, standing out in full moon, howling at the moon in some sort of ritual.

don't know if true, but texe marrs, and alex jones, actually said this on alex jones radio, a couple of years ago.

All right, so basically American presidents are alien, reptilian, grays, werewolves, vampires. Great, that completed the circus.

To me they are a bunch of Jews, a junk of this world.

I have RIGHTS to say right? Do people know democracy?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung

All right, so basically American presidents are alien, reptilian, grays, werewolves, vampires. Great, that completed the circus.

no i did not say they were facts, i just said what texe and alex talked about on there show, whether true or not, i do not know.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Yes you have a right to say it.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hey guys I've got a question.

I've read or heard somewhere about a prophecy that when e woman will get to power and to presidency in the USA then something is going to happen.
Don't wana sound silly and I might be mistaken but I have that strong impression that I've read or heard this thing not to far ago.

Does anyone have any idea?

Thnx

Telos

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

...when e woman will get to power and to presidency in the USA then something is going to happen.

Telos

Sure, either it is a dwarf, an alien, a dumb, a colour, a jews lady, something is going to happen, nothing remains the same.
Can you imagine the changes that will occur if I become the president of America?

Don't need religious prophecy or any dumb prophecy, whoever become the next president, a change is a must. Or else what for you need a new president?

If you drink now, there will be changes, if you don't there will be changes. If you breath longer things will be different than if you breath shorter.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
yup you were right when you said they are 'ACCEPTING" calls early. I don't think it will work but mama said it never hurts to try, good luck.

link   
Hey I asked Wesley Clark about UFOs a long time ago on a web chat. I was the second question up on the board. I forget exactly what I asked him but I think it was pretty general like "What are your thoughts on UFOs and are you for UFO disclosure?"

He replied "I have not been briefed on Roswell." That was it!

But I say go for this with Clinton because she might be our next President. I will do my best, but everyone who can and wants to do this from ATS should. The more people who enter UFO related questions the better chance they might use one of them.

link   
This is the UFO thread, but why not ask her about the Ed Brown situation?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

No, that is not good, It is wrong step to start with. It is totally wrong!

If you bring this 'web chats with stupid Jews woman Clinton' to forum, you are just making her popular and you are promoting her, you are making her on top, you are making her next president.

You know she doesn't know anything about UFO, so she won't be a help.

So,....... don't start a wrong step. Don't make her popular, don't even start thinking about it or her!

Do you understand???

If you don't understand, please ask those people who fantasizing themselves as indigo children or whatever colour they are. They live in COLOUR!, they separate race!

That's the problem with American, they thought their President know everything. Do your president know how many hair in my buttock? You see your problems now?
American take everything to president, what a dumb citizen. One must admit, U.S. government is smart enough, they succeed to make American dumb and make them worship president, idolize president, ask everything to president.
You have to pay every single question you ask by paying more tax!

STOP IT! , will you?

[edit on 22-1-2007 by CinLung]

What the hell is this guy talking about LOL? Do you even know what a jew is?

The replies to this this thread are a perfect example of why the UFO/alien questions will never be answered without mockery.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Hey guys I've got a question.

I've read or heard somewhere about a prophecy that when e woman will get to power and to presidency in the USA then something is going to happen.

'Something is going to happen?' Sounds a little vague. That's like saying, 'tomorrow, after 9 am, something is going to happen'. I'm sure it will, but more specifically, what will happen?

BTW, if anything happens tomorrow after 9 am, I had nothing to do with it.....

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have a question. I just heard on Fox News that Bill Richardson from New Mexico is going to run. Is this the same man that tried to get information on UFO's. If so we should be pulling his way.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yes. Bill Richardson wanted all the information the Government had on the Roswell crash. I don't think he got what he was looking for and was told to shut up. At least this is what I think because what ever info he got he didn't go very public with...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join