It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Police FLIR footage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
An Amazing clip, not sure what this could be but it definately isn't an oil rig.

Hopefully this hasn't been posted before. Enjoy.

UFO Police FLIR footage

(add our new YouTube BBcode: [yvid]SvFTpAIwAWs[/yvid] )

[edit on 22-1-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
That truly is an amazing clip, at first I thought it was a flare, but then it started to eject those ''things'' and I was stumped.

It seemed to do three things;

1. Something started to be ejected from the bottom of the craft.

2. Objects the same size of the craft it's self began to fall, again from the bottom.

3. The craft flew off at incredible speeds.

But knowing my luck, someone will come along with some information disproving it and I'll look stupid..........again.

Let's hope that doesn't happen!

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Great clip!

My first thought was perhaps a meteor breaking up in the atmosphere, but I seriously doubt that after watching the whole clip!

Pity there's no way to clear up the footage, if it were just that little bit clearer....

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
www.nuforc.org...

Occurred : 12/25/2004 20:00 (Entered as : 12/25/2004 20:00)

Shape: Triangle
Duration:3 mins

This area is near the long beach airport and I know for a fact that this is not a place to do testing of military planes.

Ive never called the l.b airport or authorities since I know they wont do anything about it but it was a triangular shaped object, black, it had some lights on each corner of the triangle and was extremely silent.

Thats when i made the same turn in my car trying to follow it but as I made the turn the object took off over the homes at a very very fast speed.

Same time -3 hours, same place, nuforc reporting person did not contact authorities, so other parties must have seen the same object.

The first part of the video the object is in fact not moving or moving slow (hence no speed affect on the dropping 'objects"), but the PD helicopter is moving around the object in an orbit pattern at a safe distance. Then the "object" seems to change shape and then suddenly accelerates from the position it was hovering in.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Great video, especially interesting as the object appears to continue depositing a substance far greater then its mass.

It almost reminds me of an animal spawning. There is a lot of informaton on the net to suggest some commingly seen UFO's are infact living organisms within our atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Looked like ball lightning or even a ring of lightning or plasma
dropping or shooting off the bottom of the blitz craft.

Some times it looks like a flare becoming cylindrical or cone shaped.
Not this case but it did make puffy formations in a trail.
Was the teather another 12 mile flare of an out of sync million volt Tesla coil?
And other pilots coming to its rescue or to pick up the pieces?

Here is a mag field primer on generating a disc of lightning:

when everything goes right, when it goes out of sync, now we know.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It might be a homemade popsickle stick-candle-trash bag hot-air baloon. Thats what happens when the bag itself starts to burn. Kids send these things up all the time.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Man I wish I could have seen this. I live in LA, and every now and then see suspect things over the city. The last poster mentioned a homemade balloon type aircraft. At first I figured yeah could be and the stuff falling out could be burning material, maybe a school chemestry project, with chemicals burning and flaring out the bottom. Long Beach Air Port is in a ghetto so maybe it was kids messing around, but when the thing jets off at the end it makes me stumped. I don't know what this is. but if it's alien it's probably not a good thing that they are flying with impunity over Los Angeles.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't think this could any form of man made object, the substance dropping from it goes on for too long in such a vast amount that it seems impossible.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
oh c'mon

i've seen it all from debunkers: lampshade, kite, ballon, swamp gas, lens flare, weather, ball lightning, heat lightning, oil rig flame, gas burning, venus (of course), sun (at night...of course...
), candle, or simply shouting "fake, hoax, bogus, liear" (with no evidence...of course), yeah and the namecallers (thank god that it's not allowed at ATS
), make the poster look foolish, attacking the messenger and/or the message...did i miss something?

[edit on 22-1-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think it is interesting.

The way things are these days it could be fake but I will say this:

I have seen something similiar to this years ago and it was caused by ships in battle the one damaged acted like this. It seems that the occupants were able to bring it under control and leave as with the one I saw.

Who knows?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Do you all think it could be dropping alien crossbreeds that look very much like us now to integrate into our society? I know they will fall a long way but maybe they can fly or something down to safety on the ground?

[edit on 22-1-2007 by imtim83]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Perhaps the craft detected the presence of to FLIR camera and was deploying some form of counter-measures.

Great clip, nice to see clips from credible sources. Interesting that it ended up in the public domain, also a good possibility its a dis-info clip for the same reasons.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
it's on flear so the objects falling don't have to be that big just hot. They could be magnesium or aluminum in a chemical reaction burning and dropping off the object. Embers falling of that material could go hundreds of feet before cooling off.

However, like I said earlier, the object moves way too fast at the end and seems to be unexplainable.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
meteor with infrared ?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
What you have here is helium in a garbage bag with an attached road flare. Don't believe me? Name a time and day and I'll launch one in the Bay Area and you can watch the UFO hotlines light up ;-)

Next

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt
What you have here is helium in a garbage bag with an attached road flare. Don't believe me? Name a time and day and I'll launch one in the Bay Area and you can watch the UFO hotlines light up ;-)

Next

Just wondering how you are gonna make it take off at the end like that?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
why is everyone saying its taking off at the end?
the only thing i see taking off is the helipcopter (after its done its inspection) with the camera trying disperately to keep it in shot.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
i am sorry this is off topic but i must say that this youtube video attatchement feature is not 56k friendly......

perhaps make it so that i have to click it for it to load?

Edited: sorry it seems that it's already that way it just took a bit of time to load the page, my bad.

And about the video it's unexplained and no one can say otherwize.

One can only speculate.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by selfless]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
to the people saying this is " official validation / footage " can you please give any evidence that this is official ?

i was unaware that " youtupe " was authorised for police

next - where is the sound ? a picture may be worth a thousand words - but police observers are trained to provide a commentrary - to include other things that are not immediatly obvious

lastly - curiousity watch the imbedded graphics :

the yellow " turret " is the FLIR pods elevation / depression

the blue " helicopter " is the bearing [ straigh up being line a head ]

the thickness of the line = the zoom - most police helos have a 1~ 32* zoom lens

now note how the crew never attempt to close the range , or manouver for a better view

i am suspicious that this clip is either fabricated , doctored or serious;ly mis represented

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join