It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Police FLIR footage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

example:

www.mhmanufacturing.com...

hahhaha o man I can just picture people cutting out the beggining of the videos of those sites and posting them on youtube as "UFO". Some of them sure look alot like those "UFO fleets" from far away. Would probably fool tons of the people who accept anythign on youtube without evidence on this site, sadly.

Anyways, the video in question is just pathetic as far as I'm concerned. Its infared and you have a cloudy sky and its far away. At the end of the video you see tons of other objects that look exactly the same as the original all over the place as the heli moves, the only difference with the original object is that it seems to be on fire or something of that nature. Basically what we have here is some object on fire in the distance, not a UFO. As for it "moving",, who says its moving? To me it looks like it could just be the heli which is moving and then trying to keep the object in the frame at the same time.

Anyways then some ass just took the video which most likely came with a story like "lantern on fire" or "oil rig burning in the distance" and posts it out of context, without source material on youtube as a UFO, what else is new? People really buy into the BS of randomly posted youtube UFO vids with no sources, no evidence, nothing? Come on thats just pathetic.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by nybaseball44]

[edit on 5-5-2007 by nybaseball44]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If thats a thai lantern we need to replace the fleet of F22's! Those things can MOVE!!!

Morons..

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It's clear that the object is moving , just look at the clouds , near the end of the clip you will see that it is flying above them at incredible speed.
The "tons of other objects that look exactly the same as the original all over the place" seems to be streetlamp.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It looks like the old "Space Invaders" video game, but upside down

Wasn't it recorded on December 25th? Maybe it was Santa dropping off his pressies for the kiddies

Nah, nice footage, would have been cool to actually watch, but I don't think it's an alien UFO imho

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have made a lot of those trash bag baloon's when I was younger and none of them ever looked anything like that, and if they did i can tell you for a fact that the local fire brigade would be putting a lot more pressure on the police to find the people responsible for it, because they would be putting out fires every where it goes.

Originally posted by _EyesOpen_Wasn't it recorded on December 25th? Maybe it was Santa dropping off his pressies for the kiddies

No, Santa comes on the night of december 24th...lol

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hey squiz, pretty-decent thread ! I just wanted to add, A few years ago I taped an appx 5 min segment of a US Marshal night time helicopter vid of a tubular thing the chopper went right up to and passed by it, I'd say if I remember correctly, 120 ft.

Clear as hell and wasn't a balloon. I may still have the clip. Anyway, he thought it was a lantern (internally lit) and powered by hot air. In my mind at the time I thought -- something like wow, what a foolish thought.

I'm really not sure where the clip is as it's one of the only ones I did not index.

Dallas

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Does anyone recall the footage taken at night by a Police helicopter over Brighton in the UK? It was aired on TV and I'm not sure whether anyone adequately explained it?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Some tool was trying to say its a battle flare shot from a helicopter, ignoring the fact that this does'nt behave like its shot from a chopper (and never actually falls to earth) why would anyone be shooting flares off over Long Beach. Sorry no way.
Someone else was saying its a flare (again:@@
and the helicopter was merely following around it at high speed and thus makin it look like its not falling, a weird parrallax effect. I highly highly doubt this too. Freekin morons.

----" These warheads were designed for battlefield target illumination; the M278 in conjunction with Infrared (IR) goggles. The only difference between the warheads is the candle composition. The flare warheads are assembled to the MK66 Rocket Motor in the field. The flare rockets can be launched from either fixed-wing or rotary-wing aircraft. The M442 motor burnout fuze functions after a 9-second delay. The M278 provides an average near IR light output of 250 watts/steradian and less than 2K candle power of visible light with a desired goal of 1K candle power. The IR flare will provide IR light for 3 minutes. Time to candle ignition from launch is 13.5 seconds. The M257 candle descends at 15 feet per second and burns for approximately 100 seconds with a minimum light output of one million candle power. Warhead weight is 10.6 pounds. M278 Rocket weight is 24.2 pounds live and 17 pounds fired.

Source: »www.msl.army.mil/JAMS_3_Hydra_70.htm"

Yea-right....

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights

It almost reminds me of an animal spawning. There is a lot of informaton on the net to suggest some commingly seen UFO's are infact living organisms within our atmosphere.

YES!!! CRITTERS!!!!
And this film caught one spawning... AWESOME Its just Like Johnny Anonymous' clip

The fact that it appears that there is more "mass" coming from the critter than the critter itself is easy to explain. As the critters are plasma energy life forms, the apparent "mass" is simply the glow of plasma energy...

This is amazing as I always thought they were spheres when young and grew to flattened disks, but this clip shows larger ones emerging near the end...

And both clips were taken over water... Wow this is great

Yeah yeah I know some of you think I've flipped...

[edit on 6-5-2007 by zorgon]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy
Sorry, but we don't produce saucers nor any other "secret" spacecrafts. Before you write stuff like this, get informed and make sure no germans are on the board

Es würde klug sein, daß Sie zuerst in Verbindung treten mit BMW

You might be surprised at the papers they have recently released admitting they worked on flying disk engines for the Third Reich

And I would suggest you do not speak for ALL Germans, just state your own opinion

Thank you

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Could it be that there ejecting molten metal from there reactor ? some type of fusion reactor byproduct ?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yes, it's a real video.
Yes, it's a "UFO," technically.
No, it doesn't "zoom off at a high rate of speed."
The object stays still, but the helicopter TURNS.
No, it's not a "space battle."
But, of course, on ATS, it's a conspiracy.
Clap, clap, clap.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Its nothing but a bunch of mexicans jumping plane while on fire to make it across the border. Seems to me that they have discovered air transport now. These are your aliens. Nothing more than illegal aliens.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
interesting, interesting...

it all makes sense now, from all of the videoes I've seen here, I have concluded that, aliens are secretly using cloaking technology, to dump literally their sh*t on our planet, yes sir, their big flaming pile of sh*t.

Think about it, why pollute your planet, when you can pollute other planets.

This could all explain the exponential increase in global warming since 1985, around the time UFO activities started increasing. Oh, and the government was on in it to, by letting the UFO dump their sh*t on OUR planet, they get free nifty technology.

The reason why their waste dematerialize and burn, is because the atmosphere causes a chain reaction with their waste, not only that, I think anything going at 10,000mph would somehow light up in flames.

I guess we can learn a thing or two from them relating to waste management once the government decides to unveil the technology...

p.s. I'm kidding, just your friendly neighbor from the paranormal forum, *freaks*!!! haha ohh the irony!!

But to be honest now, I thought those were pretty nifty videos, well it supported that idea alien cloak themselves, there's other video in broad daylight when a ufo phase in-n-out of matter (turns invisible). Now to get an infrared camera...last one i saw cost as much as a car, and that was the cheap one.

p.s.s. THE_PROFESSIONAL, that was a tad bit racist don't you think? even if it was a joke, you might offend some people or get in trouble, i suggest you find another joke.

[edit on 6-5-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
Could it be that there ejecting molten metal from there reactor ? some type of fusion reactor byproduct ?

That would be a NO... A meltdown like that would be accompanied by a very big BOOM

Originally posted by skyblueff0
in broad daylight when a ufo phase in-n-out of matter (turns invisible).

No it doesn't turn "invisible" it "jumps space" and is somewhere else, however any really good electromagnetic field COULD bend light around an object thus make it appear invisible as you are seeing the light from behind it. And any good UFO photo would be fuzzy by day, or glowing brightly depending on its sheild settings.. Every look through a heat mirage and see the wavering shimmering effect on objects behind it? Same idea

Now to get an infrared camera...last one i saw cost as much as a car, and that was the cheap one.

Psst any decent webcam can be set to record in IR
There are instructions in one of the UFO threads, but I forget which...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Ha! Woops

Too much time on here - not enough sleep

[edit on 7/5/07 by _EyesOpen_]

[edit on 7/5/07 by _EyesOpen_]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbennie
why is everyone saying its taking off at the end?
the only thing i see taking off is the helipcopter (after its done its inspection) with the camera trying disperately to keep it in shot.

Well said... That was my first thought when seeing this. The chopper had been observing it from a distance and at the end of the clip it got so close that it was banking around the object while trying to keep it in the shot.

I challenge any of you to approach an object of any type from far away and still keep it in focus after you have past it, your face glued to the camera and an eyepatch in front of the eye not looking through the view finder. That is in sence how this works...

Dunno what the object could be though, but the idea of it being a balloon with a candlestick beneath sounds good to me. Maybe the candle started melting whatever it was carried in... as said, since this was done with flir what is dropped does not have to on fire just appropiately hot.

Once during a very wet party, me and my friends burned plastic toys such as horses etc. We did this over a five story balcony and was amused to see the melted chunks doing "wiiiuuuueee" kinda sounds while plummeting to the ground on fire. It burned the whole way... (Disclaimer: fortunately the ground beneath was paved so nothing caught fire down there
)

So what Im saying is... what if the candle burned so far that it lit up it's plastic container?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
At first I was thinking it could be a military aircraft, as Boeing has a factory that produces C17s, and other planes. C17s take off and land there all the time, and are known to test countermeasures and other things over the Pacific before being delivered to the Air Force. However, what got we was the fact that the object in question accelerated at a rate that is impossible for a C17. After looking at the video over and over, notice that it appears that the object is heading in a North East direction. Northeast of Long Beach/LA is Edwards Air Force Base at Palmdale. Edwards is known for housing projects like Skunkworks and other top secret ops.

While not nessessarily being a UFO from outer space, I have another idea. In our society in general, it is acceptable and the norm to make fun of and ridicule people that claim to see or have any part of the whole UFO/alien phenomenon. So if a LBPD helo sees and records such an object, all the government has to do is deny what the pilots saw as an atmospheric event or some lame excuse like that. The fact that the object is ejecting something from its underside, may link this to something else, chemtrails.

Whos to say that the government isnt directly focusing chemicals into largely urban and undesirable neighborhoods as some sort of f'ed up experiment? Our governement has a history of experimenting on its people, and it wouldnt be the first or last time such a thing has occurred.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
My opinion...Look, object is wierd. Still -- somehow most of us are not convinced. Why?
Concentraton per daily video gives no choise but to be sceptical. ET craft is not something easy to photo. Hardly, in fact. Each sceen becomes personal, unique, unforgettible, event to stay with us, but hardly easely captured on tape. That's why I believe text over picture, no matter how temmpting some get me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join