It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Backing of Invasions/Insurgencies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have never found any evidence that the Russians or Chinese backed the 1991 Iraqi invasion of Kuwait. I have looked on yahoo etc.. and can't find anything. However I think they did since they armed him in the first place. I read once that the Russians provided Saddam Hussein with American invasion plans and various other data pre 2003 invasion.

The Russians and Chinese have backed loads of stuff before, such as the Viet Cong and North Korean Communists. I personally think they are currently in some way backing the so called 'insurgency' or opposition in Iraq and Afganistan at this time. But obviously we are to remain ignorant and not be aware of this due to the 'cold war ending' or whatever other bizzare world peace situations the leaders pedal our ways. Its got nothing to do with terrorism in the eyes of the Russians and Chinese, its the opposition invading a country and positioning bases there - Just as the American strategists wherever they are also know it has nothing to do with terrorists.

To further consfuse the issue another of my personal beliefs is that countries have taken to performing these acts of 'backing of enemies opposition' by using other countries as a proxy. One country as an example:

The North Koreans have sold various countries missiles and technology - but it is quite blatent the entire North Korean missile program has been a creation of Russia and China over a timespan of about 25 years. Yet this missile program is still blamed on the North Koreans by the Whitehouse and even the Russians and Chinese. I think the Russians and Chinese even held 'talks' with them! The Russians and Chinese most certainly know they have built the North Korean missile program and had a specific aim when doing this. The Whitehouse is also aware of this. North Koreas Nucleur program has also blatently recieved massive assistance from the Chinese and Russians. The Chinese and Russians also held 'talks' or sanctioned the North Koreans as well! Its basically a big joke and so obvious if you look at the history of the North Korean missile and nucleur programs. I suggest looking at the chronology of the North Korean missile program at www.nti.org.

In almost all so-called 'indiginous' weapons program help has been provided from either 'the communists' or 'the west'. This still goes on but efforts are made to keep it a secret when considered necessary I believe.

The Americans, Chinese and Russians know what they are doing and what each other are doing. This is all just part of the big boy empire game. Sorry I forgot, we don't empires anymore. Anyhow.

Has anybody ever seen some proof to lead them towards these conclusions?

1)Backing of 1991 Kuwait invasion by anybody other than Saddam.
2)Backing of oppostion in Iraq and Afganistan by the Russians or Chinese.

Any other blatently supported 'home grown' weapons programs would be interesting to hear about also.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Russia and China are after their own interests. Plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I know everyones after their own interests! I was wondering why in the current political climate all of these blatent lies have emerged? I think people have become alot more efficient at hiding these 'assistance programs' in the last 15 years or so and will also both happily play the game of ignoring what is actually going on.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
I read once that the Russians provided Saddam Hussein with American invasion plans and various other data pre 2003 invasion.

Source? Id be interested in reading that...

The Russians and Chinese have backed loads of stuff before, such as the Viet Cong and North Korean Communists.

It is the policy of Empire's to support their ideological mirror images. As with the US supporting such fascist regiems in NIcaragua, Mozambique, Angola, and Chile, to name a few...

To further consfuse the issue another of my personal beliefs is that countries have taken to performing these acts of 'backing of enemies opposition' by using other countries as a proxy.

Very good point, again it is the practise of empires to use proxy or mercinary states or forces to achieve their goals.

In almost all so-called 'indiginous' weapons program help has been provided from either 'the communists' or 'the west'. This still goes on but efforts are made to keep it a secret when considered necessary I believe.

Almost on the head there. I personally think these subversive tacticts when it comes to weapons programs are all considreed to be necessarily secret. You dont want the public to know who your supporting and with what, it make come and bite you on the rear.

Has anybody ever seen some proof to lead them towards these conclusions?

1)Backing of 1991 Kuwait invasion by anybody other than Saddam.
2)Backing of oppostion in Iraq and Afganistan by the Russians or Chinese.

1) No cant say I have, though it would be interesting considering the US intelligence ties to Saddam. Dont forget, the iraqi army was ready to leave kuwait when GB Sr. wanted to go in. They called it the nightmare scenario.

2) And again no...But technically dont you START with evidence and THEN make a conclusion?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I have concluded that the South Koreans actually have a nucleur weapons program. I read the chronolgy and the United States supplied them with a loan to buy a load of reactors during the 1960's. I know I can't find any prove of this but I think it to be the case. May I also point out that in 2004 there was a resolution passed which allowed the IAEA to inspect South Korean nucleur facilities, who passed veto to prevent these inspections? The United States. The South Koreans were also caught enriching uranium recently I believe and the preseident of South Korea says "I didn't know that was happening, I am sorry" (!).

I'm not sure at what point the USA decided it would have allowed them to begin a nucleur weapons programs, there was a big deal made in the 1960's when the South Koreans suggested they should bild nucleur weapons. The South Koreans have 19 nucleur reactor and now process their own fuel. The entire 'nucleur energy' program is also under 'presidential control' apparently as well. We all know if somebody proved the South Koreans were producing nucleur weapons the Whitehouse would simply say:

"We do not support the production of nucleur weapons, however the North Koreans started it." Or somthing else crap like that. I am totally convinced the South Koreans have a nucleur program and it is suppoerted by the UNited States, not because I have found any proof - it just seems obvious!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
[edit on 22-1-2007 by superpaul55]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Given the Client State government set up by the US id say thats a pretty safe assumption.

The strongest weapons a counterrevolutionary force can have would be nuclear. Its just too bad US leaders have no attention to the serious problems nuclear proliferation causes, and the power shift it causes.

N.Korea probably knows S.K has nukes, which would probably be a good reason to start their own nuke program.

How else can you deter a close hostile neighbour from threatening you?

top topics

join