It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons and drug use

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I posted a thread in board questions asking about this and from the harsh response don't think it's wise. put up or shut up i think i'll choose the latter.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have to say I'm really disappointed by this outcome. What we have now is a completely unsubstatiated allegation that now cannot be tested.

Nemo1111 - why don't we take this in stages? Without naming any individual at all why don't you let us have the address and any information you have about the Lodge taking these drugs (name, number etc)? It should be fairly simple from that information to determine whether it is a regular masonic lodge or a group of drug takers who like to call themselves freemasons.

I really don't know why you won't u2u me this information. Why don't you send it to an impartial 3rd party like Nygdan or Intrepid, and they can look into it?

Or is there something more to this that you are not telling us?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
let's just close this thread and move on to something more important like how we rule the world

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
OK - this discussion has moved to u2u and we have determined that nemo1111 is talking about not a lodge meeting specifically but a lodge premises where meetings and other events take place. It is a genuine masonic hall where regular masons meet.

I have given nemo1111 the appropriate masonic contact info and shall leave it up to him if he wants to do anything about it. I did confirm to him however that drugs are not taken at masonic meetings, and if freemasons are taking drugs at lodge premises on other occasions then if they are caught they will be in a whole pile of trouble, masonically and legally.

Nemo1111 will take note that he hasn't been shopped to anyone and the masonic boot boys are not descending on him as we speak.

The only other thing to add is that freemasons who smoke drugs on lodge premises are incredibly stupid. They would have to be so stupid, in fact, that I have my reservations about this really happening, although I believe that nemo1111 is genuine in his belief that it has.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I, for one, would be more than happy to see such a Lodge declared irregular and have their Charter revoked, if the charges of institutional/ritual drug use were true.

I realise that this attitude contradicts the cliche that we all cover up for each other's illegal activities, but ya can't please everyone eh...

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
you.......you,you,you.......you,you..........you mean to tell me that people who do drugs ARE masonic? go to drug forums you see people doing drugs, you know raves and stuff? ecstacy? mdma? i just wear a baseball cap, and if you tilt it or cock it sideways does it mean something? if you put a hooded sweat shirt with the hood over the cap does it mean something?

nooooooooo, that's normal you idiot.

tell me about the bloods and crips, what does that mean? one is blue and one is red?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
let's just close this thread and move on to something more important like how we rule the world

aha - yes! that's exactly it. maybe this guys knows something about the dionysian rituals.. there are no specific lodges that would make this known to the members mainly because they still need lackeys to guard the outer perimeter. as i mentioned this is only for the highest initiates... is anyone here familiar with the Scottish Masonic Rite temple located in Denver about a block southeast of the Capitol building? Start there for one... oh we might even start a thread about the underground tram system(hi speed magnetic trains) that transports the elites underground.

Also to answer another poster: "what would a ritual intoxication be for?" - well obviously that's why you don't know... there is another side my friend reserved for the chosen few and that is where TRUE power is derived from and these guys know it as well as any high Satan priest.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

Originally posted by corsig

aha - yes! that's exactly it. maybe this guys knows something about the dionysian rituals.. there are no specific lodges that would make this known to the members mainly because they still need lackeys to guard the outer perimeter. as i mentioned this is only for the highest initiates... is anyone here familiar with the Scottish Masonic Rite temple located in Denver about a block southeast of the Capitol building? Start there for one... oh we might even start a thread about the underground tram system(hi speed magnetic trains) that transports the elites underground.

Also to answer another poster: "what would a ritual intoxication be for?" - well obviously that's why you don't know... there is another side my friend reserved for the chosen few and that is where TRUE power is derived from and these guys know it as well as any high Satan priest.

WOW...all this time I have been driving a 2002 Honda Civic when I could have been riding on a underground magnetic high speed train ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join