It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
just to make things clear, I never believed DK's prediction, sure at the beginning it seemed possible, but once all the discrepancies in his story started showing up, I knew it was a bunch of crock.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I just read through all pages in this thread.

I was fun to see how fast it escalated from early stages and yes he does sound sincere in his posts. But so many reasonable explanations and thoughts on his statements has been posted that I too lost my belief in the thread a good deal of posts ago.

Also if you truly believe something wouldn't you be prepared to go all the way to prove it? I mean not withholding precise descriptions of places and time... not photoshopping that image black? He could atleast have settled with blacking out people so there was a clear referrence to size and location through buildings in the area that photo was taken.

Still being a believer though, I say thx for a entertaining thread, cause besides the main subject of it, it did contain some to me interesting links that I took the time to view.

-Flice

[edit on 17/3/07 by flice]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Also if you truly believe something wouldn't you be prepared to go all the way to prove it? I mean not withholding precise descriptions of places and time... not photoshopping that image black? He could atleast have settled with blacking out people so there was a clear referrence to size and location through buildings in the area that photo was taken.

But that's the thing though, DK DIDN'T care whether we believed him or not.
He told us take the warning or leave it.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
True... but why warn us then? It would seem more prudent to go warn loved ones and convince them of this event, so they would follow along.
I know he stated what his parent's views was on his thoughts of this event, but any rational being, when convinced of sincerity of this aledged event would go along with him and sell his/hers posessions. Especially loved ones... like the son of the original informer of this event.

On a side note... I couldn't help humouring myself with the dates DK spoke off, so I went googling. I know it's easy to reach and draw conincidental connections to other events and writings from a single stated time
Anyways here goes...

DK being British (he is, right?) I started off there ofcourse. It would seem that a new Headquarters for Land Forces is due to be complete and operational in early 2009. Location: Andover.
I thought the name of this project to be atleast funny, if not interesting
The name they chose for this project is "Hyperion":

"Of Hyperion we are told that he was the first to understand, by diligent attention and observation, the movement of both the sun and the moon and the other stars, and the seasons as well, in that they are caused by these bodies, and to make these facts known to others; and that for this reason he was called the father of these bodies, since he had begotten, so to speak, the speculation about them and their nature." —Diodorus Siculus

Hyperion translates into "High-one"

Source: Wiki

Besides this, Hyperion is also the name of the chaotic moon of Saturn. Scientists are apparently wonderous about this moon as it is unlike any other moon in it's appearance and behaviour.

Funny how they name a project Hyperion given the above info.

hehe... I like reaching ^^

Along with relocation of HQ, there's also a schedueled decrease in personel usage for this new HQ. Apparently the decission for this was made sometime in 2004. I wonder if that could be tied to anything significant in our space enviroment.

I forgot DK talked about the event being man-made and not of extraterrestrial origin... so disregard the search for anything in space

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm going to be honest, 21 pages is too much to read for me. However, I did read DK's "prophecy" and I've come to some conclusions.

One: We will start seeing lights in the skies.

I'm not sure about you, but haven't people always seen lights in the sky, whether known or unknown.

Two: The sightings will start to increase.

This is almost impossible to measure. Between all eye witness accounts "all of which can't be taken at face value", and new reports, who's going to count them all?

Three: I'm not sure but I think DK talks about the "NWO" using a mass illusion in the sky.

Do you realize how many lights would be required to affect the entire country of the USA, let alone the entire world?

Don't worry, by the time it is October 28 2009( or whatever he said), it is already tomorrow in Australia.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I sure do wish DK would come back on ATS and let us know how he is.
There's just something about his prediction that rings true for me.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wswbkbroiler
I'm going to be honest, 21 pages is too much to read for me. However, I did read DK's "prophecy" and I've come to some conclusions.

One: We will start seeing lights in the skies.

I'm not sure about you, but haven't people always seen lights in the sky, whether known or unknown.

Two: The sightings will start to increase.

This is almost impossible to measure. Between all eye witness accounts "all of which can't be taken at face value", and new reports, who's going to count them all?

Three: I'm not sure but I think DK talks about the "NWO" using a mass illusion in the sky.

Do you realize how many lights would be required to affect the entire country of the USA, let alone the entire world?

Don't worry, by the time it is October 28 2009( or whatever he said), it is already tomorrow in Australia.

Don't worry Wsw
you'll be receiving a memo with corrected date and time for your timezone

I guess given the location of the informant, it would just mean that in australia's case it would just mean late oct. 28 or oct 29. You are not excluded from this little event

But yes... jees, wouldn't we have noticed or in the near future notice a fairly huge boom in funding of space projects that could project the images in question. The mass of equipment used for this event would be enormous. Even if they settle for one vision it would most likely have to fill the entire sky of Britain for all to see it.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
ok... well, found some more, to me coincidental things with spring 2009. But I thought I'd give october 2011 a go to...

First thing I stumble upon is this:

Tyonek Agile Engineering and Manufacturing, LLC (TEAMCOR) of Warner Robbins, Ga., is being awarded a 5-year, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity contract with a ceiling of $260,000,000.00. The Psychological Operations Program Office (PMP) of the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Intelligence and Information Systems (IIS) Program Executive Office requires engineering and technical support services to build, field and sustain Psychological Operations systems and other designated IIS-PMP projects and programs in accordance with USSOCOM requirements. The places of performance will be Warner Robbins, Ga. The 5-year ordering period will be completed October 2011. The contract number is H92222-06-D-0015

Source: Defense link

What comes to my mind with DK's thread considered is the $260 mill funding :O along with the "Program Executive Office requires engineering and technical support services to build, field and sustain Psychological Operations systems".
When I look at earlier contracts awarded nothing really comes in the neighbourhood of $260 mill.

Fort Carson in Colorado is schedueled to increase in size by 60% in october 2011. That is a fairly large improvement isn't it? Not being american I ofcourse wouldn't know for sure

I'll keep looking...

Edit: added link

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Looks like venus to me.....not a craft

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Im tired of hearing these so called predictions that dont happen its Y2K all over again every time a light flashes in the sky everyone drops everything and heads for the hills lets try to look at this with some intellect. lights in the sky...... hmm sounds like a planet or a star not a craft that plans on killing us all with a death beam.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have read through DK's threads and one thing really stands out to me. The way he say's the stars will dance in the sky's. Ever since I have been a child I have been having dreams of this, and these dreams have be reoccuring more frequently in the past few months. I have no idea why, maybe it has to do with me joining ats and my imagination is running away in my sleep. Well in these dreams, I am always standing with a group of people in the parking lot watching these stars just as DK says "Dance". Nothing bad happens we are all just left in awe at the amazing display of colors and movement. I remember nothing other than that, just that the dreams are very similiar to one another.
I have had some other strange dreams which may have fortold certain events. The tsunami being one and a plane crash which I believe had to do with flight 93 on 9/11. Those are another story though. Just my thoughts peace guys.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAmongstMen
I'm presuming you're talking about project blue beam, and if you aren't then i've wasted my time typing out the below, but here goes

You're(Dark Knight) in the UK right; you are aware that Religion isn't that popular hear, right?

I think it's like over 90% Christian, and out of that 90% about 2% actually believe in Christianity, the rest were just 'christened' or 'baptised' as a kid.

I somehow doubt if what you're saying is true that British people would start fighting in the name of religion.

I just read through the whole of this thread and the original one, and whilst I think I'm gonna have to sit on the fence regarding the validity of the warning, I think that the above is a really good point. People are just not that religious here - they start seeing things in the sky and hearing voices in their heads and they're more likely to reach for a bottle of valium &/ vodka than engage in some kind of conflict against their neighbours. Crumbs, they'd have to get up off their sofas and they'd miss all their favourite tv progs. If the NWO plans to create mayhem here by projecting religious imagery onto the clouds and voices into people's heads, then they have a really crappy plan that's probably gonna fail miserably.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So DK is gone now! To bad!

One thing that is bothering me is that he never explain to us (and he was asked more than once) why Dark Knight - an not Night?

So is this terror which is to come upon us - on the day he specified, is it coming through a PERSON- some horrible Dark Knight?

And also wasn't DK waiting (beside signs from sky) - some person to contact him -through forum (not necessary ATS) the person unknown to him?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue bird

One thing that is bothering me is that he never explain to us (and he was asked more than once) why Dark Knight - an not Night?

IIRC - some way back in one of the threads, he said he didn't actually know why - that he was told that it was meant to be knight and not night, but he didn't know why that was. I would guess that it's just meant to be one of these code names they like to use, like 'blue book' or whatever.

He did say that they (whoever they are) wanted to exert more control - maybe they're thinking of enforcing some kind of futuristic feudal system, and that's what the 'knight' is all about (assuming for the moment that there is anything to all this, that is).

JbT

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I personally thought that his cryptic prophecy was beyond annoying.

Personally I felt like I could see right through his delusion. It seems to be a case of a person going truely crazy due to paranoia, yet still being able to function an every day life.

Makes me wonder how many other people out there are functioning with Paranoid Personality Disorder.

Im sorry, I cant even begin to take this guy seriously on these claims.

Why is it that claims like these are always brough with little to no evidence?

I feel its because people like this suffer from disorders like Paranoid Personality Disorder and are never brought in for help to their family doctors. Instead they find others with the same kinds of problems. Then something like this happens and you have a dude possibly convincing his wife to join him in the woods being crazy together.... Oh yea, not to mention the Doctor friend who gave up a 200k job/year.

Thats all if.... this guy isnt just sitting back enjoying his ATS point pool, and how cool of a topic he created and hoaxed people. Leet!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Here's a thought. Suppose there really was some control freak international government organisation thingummy who had some plan to enslave the masses across most of the world. Maybe one of the first things they would want to do, as a kind of preparatory measure, would be to get all those suspicious folk who like to go around warning people about conspiracies away from the majority of the population, especially those who are motivated enough to act on their suspicions - leaving them free to do their thing on the masses. After all, once they've got the majority of the world's population fully enslaved under mind control, they could just send them out en masse out to hunt down and get rid of the nuisances. So, would it then be better to scarper off into the wilderness, or to hang around and try to keep on warning people..

[edit on 21-3-2007 by skjalddis]

[edit on 21-3-2007 by skjalddis]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I am neither for or against, though I would lead towards against on DKs 'information'.

One thing I would like to add it that while many people are not religious. Seeing God talking in the sky could bring out the 'Jesus' (or whoever) in us. You never really know. There are a lot of people I know that deeply down are slightly religious but they don't like to admit it. Kinda like people who believe in UFOs.

Another point being that who is to say that all of the messages are of a religious theme? Imagine everyone simulataneously heard that their neighbours or someone down the road was going to try to kill them and their family?

Personally I don't think its going to happen but if I ever start hearing voices I'm gonna think very long and hard before I act or believe, whichever the scenario.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SdiRailgun
The youtube clip is wonderful. Madonna even walked behind one of the holograms and it looked perfect
WOW

Did anyone see the other hologram clip on the same page of Kate Moss at a fashion show? That one blew my mind. It's beautiful, haunting and frightening. The one thing I noticed was that at one point, you can see the audience through the hologram. Otherwise... it's amazing.

Link: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
You might also want to check outTHIS, THIS,
and THIS

Something strange is happening, what it is, I don't know.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

2nd link has story of Mexican UFOs, lost interest right there and then, it has been debunked as off shore oil rigs, i watched a documentary reenact the same flight plan at the same time of day with the same weather conditions, lo and behold the exact same layout of lights was filmed and then they took off the filters and it showed clearly that it was this huge rig.
I will try to find the documentary online and post it in the next mexican ufos post as its inevitably going to happen.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue bird

Dark Knight - Knights of Templar?

Black Pope?

Masonic/Zionist/Jesuit Plot to fool us into accepting the 'new god'.

Just a thought.

White is black and black is white.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join