It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JbT

Im sorry, I cant even begin to take this guy seriously on these claims.

Why is it that claims like these are always brough with little to no evidence?

I feel its because people like this suffer from disorders like Paranoid Personality Disorder and are never brought in for help to their family doctors. Instead they find others with the same kinds of problems. Then something like this happens and you have a dude possibly convincing his wife to join him in the woods being crazy together.... Oh yea, not to mention the Doctor friend who gave up a 200k job/year.

You have a good point...
To be honest, after I started being active in writing on this site, I more often get those small paranoia rushes. You know, the common shadows flying by in the corner of your eye (even though the room has no windows to create lighting effects), small unnoticable sounds.
I keep putting them off though, cause I know how wound up I can become by something like these stories
Crist... after a good movie I can be in another world.

I personally wont be stocking up on tin cans. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next years... because of basic human progress, nothing more. Atleast for my daily doings

oh... I actually didn't realize you get points by people posting in your thread
He much be ats rich by now then

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
d4rk give us a clue of what will happen,no signs no trust,sorry.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Projections in the sky - possible use of plasma 3d images is a reality.

Link : -

www.aist.go.jp...

Now think - government technology is probably far beyond these experiments.

Orion_

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Good find man, I've never seen pictures like that.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Wasn't it meant to have started by now? I wonder if he'll come back and admit he was wrong.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by apex]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yay Remembered my old long in screen name from last year.

Anywho:

Hate bumping old topics, but really I was reading through the majority of this whole...Collage before I noticed 22 pages of it, soon I just skipped to the end. I mean I believe in "sightings" as well as "signs" as an avid or once avid Projector for Astral Projection and such. Yet, their are just so many things that can be confused as "signs" and so many religions that one sign can mean one thing for one and for the other it could spell death. Such as the cross in the sky formed by two comets, though I never saw it nor do I remember it completely. It was supposed to have marked the end of days that much I know, but...I guess I really can't have valid evidence to prove or disprove his thinking. The only remotely light show we get out in Ohio is the occasional thunder storm, as for dreams that's a whole different story.

Besides 2011 and 2012 have to many things upon them in the first place, just place them all together and you've got what you wanted

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ok, I've just come across this thread.

I s'pose, Darknight is a step ahead of me, meaning he/they are gone...
Otherwise I'ld like to know how safe the coastline is.
But I've a got a slight problem, I think I'm round about a year late, but I'm following my intuition, step-by-step I just hope I'm out of harms way on time...

My father told me a couple of days ago, that a 'prophet' who foresaw 9/11 and a few other catastrophies says, we're going to have some sort of nuclear explosion in the middleeast next month. (I read somewhere, that WWIII begins with a nuke?)

I haven't got anymore information about the prophet, but I HOPE he's got his dates mixed up. (It doesn't suit me in June
)

Good luck us all,
Sammy

EDIT: ok, coastline is unsafe.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by Aldolas]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
WOW,that is a scary thought.I sure hope the prophet was wrong also.
If a nuke is used ,then you can pretty much bet all kinds of crap is gonna hit the fan!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The US is actively trying to stop this from taking place.

I have felt it will be more of an accident than an all out strike. Time will tell, as my information puts that blast soon.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Can you be more specific Win 52?What exactly is the US trying to stop and where is this blast suppose to take place?And Aldolas,what coastline are you refering to and any more info from this prophet?

[edit on 7-5-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
My father told me about the prophecy, but I can't find any links I would quote here...

Coastline: I want to follow Darkknight, but I was thinking of sailing away. Your more flexible that way.
Why I want to get out of here: It doesn't matter which one of the prophecies you prefer to listen to (Bible, Bluebeam, NWO, Maya, Nostradamus, Ufotheories...) it can all be summed up into:
1. pressure building up
2. Climax (including bigbang many humans getting hurt)
3. January 2013 rebuilding the earth...

So: I wanna get outta here!

As simple as that!

So if anyone in the UK is thinking similar, then:

"LFG Q surviving 'till 2013 /w me"

Reg,
Sammy

p.s. (World of Warcraft language for: "Looking for group for the Quest, surviving till 2013, please u2u me!")

EDIT: grammar and spelling

[edit on 8-5-2007 by Aldolas]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Can you be more specific Win 52?What exactly is the US trying to stop and where is this blast suppose to take place?

[edit on 7-5-2007 by crowpruitt]

I had not spent much time working with this information.

The USA is active in the Middle East, looking for and eliminating the group that is trying to spark fighting by some sort of blast.

What I saw was more of an accidental blast resulting from an attack against US Military gone sour. I see pressure from US troops being the cause of a change of plans gone wrong.

It will end up being a detonation in a not as populated area, more like at the launch site, if it does explode.

It will not usher in WW3. I would be surprised if we ever see another World War. We will see World policing actions, but no WW3.

We are also going to see a rescue mission of sorts by ET which will result in an end to abuse of humanity by humans and negative ETs.

The USA has identified over 160 variaties of ET. Most of them don't look like us, but the ones we look most alike are coming to rescue us and help us achieve the goal we have been striving for as a race of biengs, living on Earth.

Earth is under a lot of pressure from our polluting ways. This also has to stop, and free energy allong with many other changes for the better will be our future.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
bbc northern ireland

It's maybe a bit too far to say that D4rk Kn1ght's "prophecy" about strange lights is coming true - as sightings of strange lights are hardly a revelation to anyone anymore, having happened all the time for years and years...but it I thought it was interesting how similar the descriptions were between the link above, from May, and those at the top of this thread, from January. The description of orange/red globes arranged in a triangular formation seems to match almost exactly, doesn't it?

I'm quite sure that both these stories have been flagged up probably many times each by various people on ATS over the last few months. But I wondered if anyone has made any serious attempt to track and record such sightings, in case any pattern might be observed in the dates, times or locations of these phenomena.

One love

LW

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have followed this thread since its beginning and D4rk Kn1ght's story does have some sort of endearing sincerity to it but I want to know why he has stopped posting here when he has posted on other topics and visited ATS very recently.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well sherfey... I don't presume to answer for D4rk Kn1ght but you'll see I've been pretty active in the thread 'back in the day'. DK was continually dogged for 'proof' of this whole thing. The problem is, DK said from the very beginning that he had no proof; only information provided to him by someone on their deathbed. He refused to identify himself, his family or the gentleman that provided the information (for what I personally feel are completely reasonable considerations. I know I wouldn't do it either). This failure to provide concrete proof or 'references' is what scuttled the thread. It just whithered beyond that. The essence of the thread --- as I understand it --- is that a person who DK endorses as sane and connected proffered a warning on his deathbed about lights in the sky which would be associated with some worldwide catastrophe. DK and his associates are so convinced of the information and its source that they have made rather extreme arrangements for themselves. There would be no need for DK to return. He can't provide any further details.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Never fear, D4rk Kn1ght is back... i've asked him to come and post here and explain things.

Should be interesting...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherfey
I have followed this thread since its beginning and D4rk Kn1ght's story does have some sort of endearing sincerity to it but I want to know why he has stopped posting here when he has posted on other topics and visited ATS very recently.

So here I am to answer your question.

.........Deep breath........

I have been having a very happy life, with my wife and our friends, in the absolute middle of nowhere, bartering and trading, and starting to gain enough 'life skills' to become totaly self sufficient.

I have built a mud oven (mad skills to the locals for this one - I mean these are real dandy ovens for cooking in, and make a mean smokey flavoured roast) have got used to the smell of a rhododendron forest (very over whelming at times if your not used to it) and have met some mind freaking people on the way.

Thats what I have been doing.

Why am i back ? I am being rehabilitated in the UK after having a nasty fall off a roof in delhi (no drink involved, was helping fix it). As you might guess, i am anxiouse to get back out there, as my wife and friends are all still happy as pigs in ship.

However, I have also found a piece of kit that makes light / fast travel in the mountain areas fun. its a life straw.
These bits of kit are ace, and negate the need to carry a water bottle and saves alot of space and weight - however, as I have no address except an emergency contact with the Christian mission in Delhi, delivery is not possible.

So I flew back, stocked up (customs face as they opend my rucsac was fantastic) and headed off.

Thats an update. As for my warning as to whats around the corner.

You can believe it or not. However, I and our group, 100%, totaly and utterly believe with absolute certainty that we were not lied to or decieved in any way, and were given genuine information as a direct warning to be ready to save ourselves and not get caught up in whats to come. This information was given to you after alot of soul searching by myself within our group also, as we needed to get ready and not predjudice our efforts with people trying to locate us in any way.

I have been sleeping well, eating well, and am a very, very happy man now that i am off the map so to speak, and in a few weeks time will roll right back off the map altogether.

You may not believe me, and thats fine - you may believe a bit, thats also fine, because I can say that when it happens, and you have a few bits of kit ready and are prepped for bugging out, and understand what is happening, I know that in your minds will be one sentence.

That mad bastard was right.

JbT

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Never fear, D4rk Kn1ght is back... i've asked him to come and post here and explain things.

Should be interesting...

Ill be sure to look for this "explanation" or what every he might post. Ive said some things that Im sure he would like to deny or confirm... ie.. His plan being "crazy" and "unhealthy".

Sure hope he does post, though, that will bring apon a bunch more questions Im sure.

JbT

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Double post.

Well, I cant say much to what you have posted. I mean, I have no argument and dont feel like I have the right to question you any longer.

I guess I just hope that "that mad bastard" isnt right.

Your story is crazy to me, but Ive come to respect what you are doing. Even though, I would question your motives... again, I dont feel its my right to question you anymore.
Im content with you being content

[edit on 3-7-2007 by JbT]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Its far from crazy.

Its liberating beyond belief.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join