It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Moon (uncensored pics)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ok, seems like the Moon has everyone wondering what they are looking at sometimes, well a little research from across the globe brings us these undeniable pictures of structures and yes even a city on our Moon! just don't let your jaw hit the floor,lol, might hurt!

NASA and the NSA have to get over it, 100 billion dollar UFO budget, 10 for disinformation and 90 to keep a lid on everything else, guess where that money comes from? Anyways here are the pics, and if anyone can post these up for everyone to see, that would be great! I don't know how to do that, Enjoy!

Apollo 10.

img172.imageshack.us...

9-mile high 'Castle'.

img164.imageshack.us...

The city.(far range)

img255.imageshack.us...

The city. (close-up)

img255.imageshack.us...

Apollo 16 Structures (close-up)

img183.imageshack.us...

Aristarchus Iron map.

img164.imageshack.us...

Aristarchus Crater (high-res) real color.

img255.imageshack.us...

Apollo 16 domes and structures. (close up)

img164.imageshack.us...

Apollo 8 crater structure.(far left)

img164.imageshack.us...

Copernicus.(uncensored)

img164.imageshack.us...

Moon (unknown)

img255.imageshack.us...

Far side of the moon.(upside-down glass pyramid edge of crater)

img255.imageshack.us...

Moon monolith.

img440.imageshack.us...

img258.imageshack.us...

img258.imageshack.us...

I do have some more but i'm gonna weigh the reaction on these one's first,
since these are the clearest ones. Let me know what you all think.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by incunabula]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Very interesting post and pictures incunabula.

I am far from a learned scholar on the moon and what is/isn't up there
but from a layman's viewpoint I can only state that these images are just not clear enough to provide conclusive proof of anything.
I have seen clearer pics debunked in other threads here, and don't get me wrong, i'm not here to discredit you, far from it, I would just warn you that you can expect to be quizzed in detail on every aspect and unless you have the answers then your thread will be completely disregarded.

I look forward to seeing your other images.

all the best,

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have to say, I don't see anything unusual in these pictures either. Maybe some optical illusions in a few of them, generated largely by picture quality.

I sure didn't see any "cities." If there were any cities on the near side of the Moon, they would be visible to anyone with a decent telescope. I imagine they would have been big news as soon as they were discovered.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Those are for you to decide, what you see or what you don't, they seem pretty clear to me. i know there's alot of people on ATS that will dispute these, and i'm all for it, but i have no explanation for these and personally i think they're self explanatory.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
These are really good pics.. i dont even bother to look for "cities" or anything like that, i just enjoy looking at pics of planets and the moon..

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
These are really good pics.. i dont even bother to look for "cities" or anything like that, i just enjoy looking at pics of planets and the moon..

Even i find it fascinating, until i realized that im looking at unusual landscape since it's nothing i've seen on earth, have to look for something that i'm not used to seeing.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
the monolith pics are the best i think especially the last one it really stands out as a man/alien made structure and not an illusion as for the others i think they are good but as someone sed above its hard to make out the cities cos i cant see them either. but keep em coming if ya have any more.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thanks and will do, a little later on, if the MIB's dont get me first!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
With all respect to John. I just don't see it in the photos. They are too grainy. I someone could show me some with better resolution or something. I'm not trying to discredit them I just don't see it, Sorry i wish i could. Because i can follow a lot of the reasoning from his broadcast with George Nory

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
With all respect to John. I just don't see it in the photos. They are too grainy. I someone could show me some with better resolution or something. I'm not trying to discredit them I just don't see it, Sorry i wish i could. Because i can follow a lot of the reasoning from his broadcast with George Nory

You're right about some of the NASA released censored pics they are grainy and hard to follow but you got to keep in mind you're not looking for anything human made, even though some might be, I think John Lear may be right about his claims.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Royal76, these are not the photo's John Lear was discussing on C2C. Click on the red link in the banner above this post "Moon Pictures and Anomalies".

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Those pictures aren't clear enough to prove anything.

Honestly, it just looks like the moon to me.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Cool pics.

The monolith looks the best (or more clear i guess)

But can you circle the upside down pyramid on the edge of the crater. Maybe Im blind but the photo is super clear but I see absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe special glasses are required?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I don't see it either. I see landscape, as others have said, that looks just like landscapes here on Earth.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
There are some interesting pictures like the igloo looking things, and the castle thing. I would have to see some closer and clearer images to really count it as proof, though. I'm not saying that there isn't any life up there, I just need stronger evidence.

See, now the tube things on Mars, those are really thought provoking, for example.

Troy

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Whenever I see stuff like this, I always like to point people towards this site, which takes the "trees on mars" photos one step further...

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
hey man...u sure those are pictures from mars?! which display the trees.
It could fairly be Siberia or Alaska to me.
Anyway id like to hear the opion from others about that url you just gave us.

greetings

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I think it must just be me, but every time I read on of these threads they all ways seem to be missing the crucial bits - i.e. pictures of something on the moon that looks like something other than a crater, dust or rocks. Am I missing something, or am I just not excitable enough?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula
Ok, seems like the Moon has everyone wondering what they are looking at sometimes, well a little research from across the globe brings us these undeniable pictures of structures and yes even a city on our Moon! just don't let your jaw hit the floor,lol, might hurt!

[edit on 18-1-2007 by incunabula]

incunabula, excellent pics, but all of these except probably the first one, have been posted on ATS before! So there's really nothing new here.

But keep up the good work. The truth is out there!!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Quackmaster, you summed up my thoughts exactly. So many times I am lured to a thread by its title, only to shake my head at the "evidence". No offense, but sometimes I think our imagination gets the better of us. That being said, I do believe we possibly have structures on the Moon, but these pictures did nothing to promote that, for me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join