It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Moon (uncensored pics)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It's on a site called www.thelivingmoon.com. John actually has it listed in the OP of the C2C followup thread. His picture & bio are on that site as well.

2PacSade-

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thank you, Incunabula for your post. Those that can see holograms on the surface this photo will be a remarkable treat for those who can't sorry. Here it is again img255.imageshack.us...

Enlarge photo use magnifying glass for more detail. Tilt magnifying glass slightly it will help you better to start to pick up on the patterns. Cover up to the Nth degree. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
All I can see is dust, craters, rocks and photographic anomalies (scratches etc).

Looks like just like all the other moon pix to me.

Originally posted by incunabula
just don't let your jaw hit the floor,lol, might hurt!

My foot hurts after my lower mandible crushed it, when gravity sent it towards the Earths core at my jaw droppingly stupidity in believing -yet again- that there would actually be some real photo-graphical evidence in a Lunar thread.

Originally posted by incunabula
NASA and the NSA have to get over it, 100 billion dollar UFO budget, 10 for disinformation and 90 to keep a lid on everything else, guess where that money comes from?

The dis-info budget ain't needed they just need threads like this

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookymulder
the monolith pics are the best i think especially the last one it really stands out as a man/alien made structure and not an illusion as for the others i think they are good but as someone sed above its hard to make out the cities cos i cant see them either. but keep em coming if ya have any more.

I don't see anything that indicates man-made structures at all in these images. In our own American deserts we have naturally occuring structures similar to those depicted. We even have natural arches and bridges. So....why would a piece of stone jutting up from the surface of the moon mean anything more than the natural erosive process?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I dont see what your talking about, the only thing that looks out of place to me is the 9 mile high castle and im not sure thats exactly what it is. Still very interesting.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
woa, look at all the swimming pools there are there. is that a shopping mall i see next to that amusement park?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Airyphyla
hey man...u sure those are pictures from mars?! which display the trees.
It could fairly be Siberia or Alaska to me.

Yes. There's a link provided on the page to Malin Space Science Systems, the owners of the photograhs.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Okay, I'll preface by saying that I do believe there to be alien craft, and bases on the moon.

However, these pictures don't show them. Many space angencies most likely have images of these places and crafts. The problem is that they're sworn to secrecy. They edit any image with an item in it before it makes it to the masses at NASA, let alone the public. Anything that isn't editable to the point where the alien object is completely unidentifyable is tucked away in some vault somewhere never to be seen again.

Yes Houston, there is a Santa Clause, and he lives on the moon.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkkHero
Quackmaster, you summed up my thoughts exactly. So many times I am lured to a thread by its title, only to shake my head at the "evidence". No offense, but sometimes I think our imagination gets the better of us. That being said, I do believe we possibly have structures on the Moon, but these pictures did nothing to promote that, for me.

Count me in that group too. I have looked at the pics in the other threads, listened to John on the radio program, seen the living moon...I see rocks.

It would be cool as hell if just one of them showed something undeniable, it would be the biggest story ever. But I see rocks and people who want to believe so bad that they make it up or see things that just aren't there.

It kind of discredits the UFO community IMHO.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ok, we have some avid believers and skeptics in here, thats just what i need

I started a thread to pull a picture apart (of a VERY strange something on the moon).

I haven't had many takers......so, Ill bring the pic in here

HERES THE THREAD

AND HERE'S THE PIC....

So, What do guys think, anyone know what this is, (the array of white dots)? im thinking the "aesthetically pleasing" blobs, above right,about 3cm of the white dots, is a processing anomalie (because it sits on top of the lines on the film), the White dots appear UNDER the scanning lines.

There is also a similar set of anomalies bottom left and middle.

And looking around the area of dots in the center, there also appears to be "little white craters", only about 14 of them, which don't seem to "fit in" with the surround craters and sun angle and/or albedo (internal reflectivity).

Processing anomalie or something else.......wadja reckon
Any ideas

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
im not sure if anyone brought this up before, being as i am at work and have not had time to read all of the replies, but if you're looking for human architecture built by aliens, you're most likely not going to find it. its kind of like a tribal man who has never seen anything more technologically advanced than a spoon standing in front of a subway and think "wtf is this?"

keep in mind if a base was built by aliens on the dark side of the moon, they didnt do it to be seen. so we have a base that wasnt meant to be seen that was built in a way we wouldnt recognize being possibly hidden from us by our own government. it doesnt sound like we have much of a chance of finding much "evidence"

what i would look for if i were looking for evidence of an abnormality on the surface is just that, an abnormality. objects, depressions, reflective surfaces or wahtever that doesnt fit the MO for the surface of a moon (i.e. right angles, parallel lines, anything other than a lump of rocks...)

thats all for now, just felt i should say my piece

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
and i just realized this thread is older than dirt

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fakerolex
and i just realized this thread is older than dirt

That's all right. These kinds of thread are "evergreen," in that no matter how old they are, and regardless of the fact that no new information can be gleaned from the photos, people still like to post them over and over and over and over, as if the more people see them the more likely they are to believe that the little smudges and shadows really, truly represent "proof" of alien activity on the Moon. People are still fixated on this stuff, and new threads pop up every couple of weeks rehashing this same junk.

So I wouldn't worry about the thread being old. This kind of pixellated foolishness never dies. Unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If I may ask the OP how were these photos obtained? Are people from nasa leaking them? Yes most of them are interesting but a few are too grainy to be conclusive.

What strikes me odd is that the '9 mile castle' depicted in the right portion of the first photo seems too short if the photo was taken from a 15 mile altitude. Also the right portion of the moon photo is darkened out. Is that because the light source is from the left or because it was darkened intentionally to hide artifacts?

The aristarchus crater is also interesting. Is this the suppossed nuclear reactor for the moon bases? The image seems to be an infrared depiction of some heat source but how do we know what it is? Could be a volcano or anything.

The city(s) depicted indicate what exactly according to you? Are they human or alien occupied? I realize the pictures are somewhat blurry but as someone else said we are not looking for tall earth-like structures but rather anamolies which hint towards civilization of some kind.

Similar photos have arisen from the cydonia region of mars. Pholus, tetrahydral structures, city block, strange face, etc. I have a lot of respect for Mr. Hoagland and www.enterprisemission.com... as a former insider willing to spill the beans. Others are also coming forward slowely.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Haha, I saw the title of this thread and thought "Man, this better not be a picture of an alien showing his rear end".

I can see a little of what you are saying. Are these all just your guesses or are they backed up by other evidence?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I really liked John and his posts even thought they were so outlandish. He clearly believed the stories he would spin. I'm afraid he did more harm than good though. I don't think he was ever a paid disinformation person but muddied up the water plenty.

There is nothing on those photo's to indicate any fabricated structures that I can see. I have a pretty well trained eye. I spend more on software and computers than I do on my mortgage payments. I spend more time on CG than I do with my Wife.

That Mars site is just having fun with Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or GIMP. Probably the later as PS owners generally have some skill and the manipulation is not so transparent.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
If I may ask the OP how were these photos obtained? Are people from nasa leaking them? Yes most of them are interesting but a few are too grainy to be conclusive.

Most if not all of these photos are (in whole or in part) publicly-released NASA photos, most of which can be found on the internet from NASA or NASA-related sources.

NASA isn't hiding anything -- this isn't inside information...Most of this to me just seems to be people seeing shapes and objects that aren't really there. The "cities" to me just looks like the regular lunar surface.

[edit on 4/17/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
sometimes I wonder what the hell im doing in here.. cities on the moon???? are you people taking thins stuff serious??????????

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I must have missed out on something when I was younger - I.e. horse pills or something (cities on the moon)! ('
')

The only resemblance of anything are the crater structures to the nuclear missile silos south west of Area 51.

Strange landscape around that base. Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Well, I sat and looked at the pics

My jaw is still firmly attached to the rest of my skull.

Even after you stated what we're supposed to be looking at, they're still not there.

The moon is a barren wasteland. It is hunk of rock that orbits our planet.

For all you moon-buffs out there, here is some genuine jaw dropping info:

Notice the similarity with this picture?

It is therefore possible to conclude, that the old theories of the moon are in fact correct, and that the moon is truly made out of cheese.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join