It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Moon (uncensored pics)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark Roazhar

No Hang On... I See It Now... I Really Do!!!

An Armada of Holographic UFO's cunningly disguised as Jarlsberg!

Hmm, I might go and make myself a sandwich! Don't suppose anyone spotted some salami up there too?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Why don't you guys at least take a look at the pictures before passing judgement? Is that a lot to ask of? Is ATS a conspiracy site or did I accidently join http:www.nasa.com?!

Thanks for clearly proving the OP correct about his assumptions and thanks for making me waste my time posting legitimate questions that will be ignored.

And thank you mods for tolerating such behavior.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkkHero

Likewise. Nothing to see here folks...time to move on. Sorry, I just don't see anything unusual in these pics at all....

J.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Why don't you guys at least take a look at the pictures before passing judgement?

Simply because we don't agree doesn't mean we haven't looked at the material. Quite to the contrary my friend! Are you implying that one look at them will make people believers?

Is ATS a conspiracy site

Yes it is a conspiracy site but that doesn't mean we come here without logical, discerning points of view. Also, it doesn't mean that we automatically agree for the hell of it or are gullible. It's a forum with different points of view - that's the whole point - to debate the evidence and get as close as we can to the truth. Deny Ignorance!

or did I accidently join http:www.nasa.com?

Now, Now - Don't throw stones. You'll take someones eye out!

[edit on 19/4/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by incunabula

You should check out John Lear's site, thelivingmoon.com, and read into his theories. All of the pictures you are showing are on his site.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Simply because we don't agree doesn't mean we haven't looked at the material. Quite to the contrary my friend! Are you implying that one look at them will make people believers?

No. I am suggesting people look at the photos and ask questions. That is what a real skeptic normally does! The believers don't ask questions because they know or think they know while the pseudo-skeptics resort to mocking tactics.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I agree with what your saying mate but unfortunately the pictures are quite old - majority of us have seen them before and they've already been discussed many times over. I hope that clarifies my earlier statement for you

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

You should check out John Lear's site, ,,,,,, ( What ever happened to that guy????? is he in the nut house or something??????????

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

You should check out John Lear's site, thelivingmoon.com, and read into his theories. All of the pictures you are showing are on his site. What ever happened to that guy .... Is he in the nut house or something???

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The City is just a modified picture of europe.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that the "Monolith" picture looks alot like the anomalie being talked about (and shown) on the "Mars Phoenix" lander picture? (that has yet to be explained).

Rumor says, That Aurthor C. Clark( 2001 SO) got that Idea because he knew that there are Monoliths out there.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkkHero
Quackmaster, you summed up my thoughts exactly. So many times I am lured to a thread by its title, only to shake my head at the "evidence". No offense, but sometimes I think our imagination gets the better of us. That being said, I do believe we possibly have structures on the Moon, but these pictures did nothing to promote that, for me.

Well Said Sir, I Find that's easy for our imagination to get the better of us when we are Reaching instead of Observing/Examining............I Just went to My Pics Folder on my pc and grabbed the first lunar pic i had and "Reached" for some anomolies, and here's what i found lol

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Interesting. The one i find most intriguing, would be the Apollo 8 Goclenius image.

Nearby is Magelhaens A, where a structure appears in the near center of the smaller 32-kilometer (km.) diameter rough floored crater. The location coordinates for Magelhaens A are 12.6 south lat, 45.0 east long. Bear in mind here that the scale is very large, and the structure is huge by Earth standards. The lighting is coming from the lower left or east. Evidenced also by the shadows the object itself casts; it is a standing structure, extending upwards. The structure is arrowed.

Source

I zoomed in slightly and tried to enhance whatever is within the Magelhaens crater. It looks like a Mesoamerican style pyramid to me.

edit on 17-12-2011 by phrankie79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by phrankie79

And you feel this looks feature different than other central uplift peaks? Can you please provide more information as to what makes you say this particular feature is NOT a central uplift peak, similar to the one at Tycho Crater:
www.psrd.hawaii.edu...

or Copernicus Crater:
www.universetoday.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well, I do believe that some peaks are mistaken for structures.I find this one unique. Why, or how you ask?

Not one single peak in the vicinity, or in any moon photograph show a peak that has a rectangular tiered/stepped structure. It looks intentional, and not mounds or blobs of impact ejecta.

The central "building" if you will, is surrounded by visibly rectilinearity on all sides, indicative of additional outlying structure. These are attributes common to most archaeological ruins here on Earth.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join