It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear and George Noory C2C Tonight

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
How to listen in? Good question? Why not listen in? ?
Art Bell might be able to answer that better than I. I would say they are probably operating on a fully encrypted bandwidth with some hi frequency? Just speculation on my part ? ? You might need a very large dish with tracking capabilities and a means of scanning the frequency's and bands along with recording devices ready to roll.

It would certainly be worth a look and listen for conformation purposes.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by theunknownuser
seems to me that there may be a way to listen in on the radio?

That would presuppose them having the same kind of communication as we do.

Subspace radio used on Star Trek would not be picked up by normal radio either... so you would need to know what frequencies to look for and what system they are using. It would need to be something better than radio to cross the void of space in any reasonable time frame.

Local chatter might be there ... I don't know if SETI has looked close to home for any signals LOL

But take a listen here below... especially the "Cosmic Debris" near Earth

and most importantly the Moon of Ganemede near Jupiter

Listen to the WHOLE thing I call this one "ET Phoned Home!!!" Of course NASA says its the sound of the Magnetosphere etc...

Just listen closely to this stuff... think about what you are hearing... I await your comments

Music of the Spheres

[edit on 18-1-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hey Mr Lear, good to see You back at ATS and hearing your thoughts on the radio Sir.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
can someone upload the show for we can download it

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
They are asking for permission first, dont want to break any copyright laws, i'm eagerly waiting for it myself

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Music of the Spheres

zorgon, this site terrifies me. well, maybe not terrifies, but it makes me nervous. the sounds are so...they give me chills that run down my spine, especially the pulsar. i don't know what's out there, or who, but i do know that we really don't know what these sounds are, and they're just our best guess...or what they say is our best guess.

i missed john lear on C2C. i went to bed, it was too late for me
i really hope they get permission to rebroadcast it. i'm VERY anxious to hear it!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeVision
They are asking for permission first, dont want to break any copyright laws, i'm eagerly waiting for it myself

Have them now I do yes....hmmm? (insert heavy Yoda accent here)

6 segments about 8 megs each mp3 format...

sooo when we figure out the copyright and permission thingy we will let you know

Credits for the work though....

Many thanks to Johnny Anonymous (the host of Mondo Bizarro & a member of ATS) for all his recording & editing time in making these available for us.
You can listen to his show here: johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

[edit on 18-1-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has commented on this yet, but...

C2C (in my area, at least) plays a recap of the previous night's story for the first hour, then begins the new show afterwards.

Which is nice, though it makes me have to stay up later for the new show, seeing as how I listen on a regular basis.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
would there be any reason for u.f.o.'s to hang out near coal or copper mines?

Hello Myrtales Instinct,

Don't know why there would be any reason for them to hang out there.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hello everyone I noticed that a lot of you are wanting to listen to the show and that the site is waiting for permission to make it available for down load....well there is a legal way to listen to the show for the next 30 days until you guys get permission to provide the mp3 to everyone here.

It's alittle complicated but basically you go to this site.
www.cjob.com...

You will notice that there is a date and time box. Basically you need to put the Date which would be yesterday and then the time of the interview which should be around 12 am? not specifically sure what time zone that station is in and what will happen is the show will stream so you can listen to it.....

This is completely legal and a simple way to listen to the show as many times as you want.....

Hope all of you enjoy this and please let me know if this helped out!

John again great show! Loved you on it and can't wait to hear you on Coast again with Art next time!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Wooooooow!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Lear you certainly have quite an imagination. Tell me Johnny, if these secret launches to the Moon take place in Antartica, why haven't the teams of researches who are constantly there never see the ships taking off. Or surely the talking Polar Bears would have reported this by now?

And another thing, if antigrav technology is so silent why even bother doing it in anta.....ahh nevermind.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by pompano]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by theunknownuser
John,

I was wondering last night while listening to the show, is there any way that we might monitor radio traffic? If there is that amount of activity going on up there, and transits on a regular basis, seems to me that there may be a way to listen in on the radio?

What say you?

theunknownuser

If you are talking about the transmissions between the moon and the earth I doubt it would be something we could listen in to. There are many satellites that could relay transmissions but it would all be encryted.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Ok here I can simplfy the process for all of you so you can listen to the show.
www.cjob.com...
go there
then in the date box put Jan 18
the the time box put 1 a.m. which is the first hour of the interview,

then after listening to the first hour go back to the time box and put 2 a.m. etc. to hear the other two hours of the interview.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pompano
Wooooooow!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Lear you certainly have quite an imagination. Tell me Johnny, if these secret launches to the Moon take place in Antartica, why haven't the teams of researches who are constantly there never see the ships taking off. Or surely the talking Polar Bears would have reported this by now?

And another thing, if antigrav technology is so silent why even bother doing it in anta.....ahh nevermind.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by pompano]

Antarctica is a very big place. I'm sure that they have figured out a way to deal with the 'teams of researchers' who see anything unusual.

If you persoanlly know of any talking polar bears you need to contact George Noory as I think that would be a real interesting show.

Quiet or not there is literally no place in the U.S. where such a massive operation could take place without a lot of people noticing. That is why in the early 60's the government started moving everything underground. People are just too darn nosy.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
After posting links for a few people last night so that they could listen, I ended up missing the show myself

I'll have to catch it some other way.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter
After posting links for a few people last night so that they could listen, I ended up missing the show myself

I'll have to catch it some other way.

The show is 'findable and John's thoughts are worth a listen. Still waiting for Mr Lear to respond to questions of his knowledge re William English. The background is in books, just not John's confirmation English existed, and his efforts in the jungle with a planted-down B52 and crew are accurate. Ret. Col. Wendell Stevens says yes.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear...If you persoanlly know of any talking polar bears you need to contact George Noory as I think that would be a real interesting show...

There are no polar bears in Antarctica. The only thing that can live there are penguins and a few other bird species.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's been a long time since posting. Anyway, I have uploaded the C2C interview with John on Sendspace in MP3 format. U2U me if you are interested in the download links.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Still waiting for Mr Lear to respond to questions of his knowledge re William English.

Sorry for the delay I must have missed this one. What is the question?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
john liked the show not sure about richard h, he one of those who says he is sciencetist but steals other peoples work and projects it as there own.

john can you see if you can come up with an answer to this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i would be interested to see your opinions on it.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by andy1033]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join