It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear and George Noory C2C Tonight

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
See if you are chatting with a bunch of drunken football fans the data may be meaningless... but rocket scientists chatting over a beer... now THATS a different matter

I'm chatting with 57 year old veterans of the moon missions and archives.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by _typical_story_
I'm chatting with 57 year old veterans of the moon missions and archives.

I anxiously await your reports Mata Hari

[sorry don't have a male equivalent handy
]

[edit on 20-1-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What a perfectly gay opportunity to learn a little underthe collar science......You could try buying more beer,that may help oil some skids.....
See if you can get wind of if we were told to stay away or just dropped the moon because they didnt want us to realize what is going on there.....
I am sure we have all heard scuttle butt of astronats statements to that effect..(we were told to keep off)
Can you confirm any concrete evidence to widespread photo retouches?
And where the hay are all the backside of the moon photos?there seems to be little out there to peruse.......

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I anxiously await your reports Mata Hari

[sorry don't have a male equivalent handy
]

[edit on 20-1-2007 by zorgon]

Given the circumstances; Inspector Clouseau comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Except John's story of the one built on Earth destined for the moon... but the photo editors might not have an answer to that

Sorry for the late response, been busy and have not had an opportunity to speak with the old-timers until last night.

It was hard working in the question, but they absolutely insist that they were fixing "imperfections" that revealed various machines that were discovered to be already installed on the moon. The one chap (possibly 61 years old) insists that if we built anything big, he would have been involved in the photo archive. Neither believed that anything large was constructed by man on the moon.

On the other hand, both agree that there could have been a propaganda program to spread some false information. They base this on the fact that two or three large format negatives were accidentally released and never recovered -- thus, the creation of an alternate story.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Let me make sure I have this straight:

A] You claim to work at NASA?

B] You say coworkers have admitted to altering official photos?

C] You say these coworkers have knowledge of extraterrestrial machines on the moon?

D] You say these coworkers have been responsible for covering up images of the machines in photos?

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Given the circumstances; Inspector Clouseau comes to mind.

Nope that would not be appropriate at all...
But then I can understand why some people in here would scoff at any possible revelation of truth from an insider even if only bar room chatter...

Scares you skeptics silly that we might be on to something

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by _typical_story_

They base this on the fact that two or three large format negatives were accidentally released and never recovered....

I think I know who might have one of those accidentally released negatives...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Still havent got permission to upload the recording? I didnt get to listen to it the first time since it was like 6AM, would love to hear it.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here (as you can see by the registration date). I finally listened to John Lear's interview on C2C last night. I've heard him interviewed before, but that was several years ago. This time he mentioned ATS so I thought I would check it out. Very impressive site, I must say!

As for those who want to hear the show, you can. If you are at all familiar with bittorrent, the entire interview is available on demonoid.com. I read through the forum rules and it sounds like you can't directly link to stuff like that on another site, but I don't know if it's breaking the rules to tell you where to find it. Hope not! I'm a C2C junkie and I'd be lost without being able to hear those programs weekly.

One thing that John said during the interview was that he was very interested in getting a copy of Ingo Swann's book Penetration. In that book Ingo details his remote viewing sessions of the moon and the bases and beings he saw there. As most of you may know, this book is out of print. You can find second hand copies around for about $800 - none of which goes to Ingo, unfortunately.

I wanted to read the book too, so I went looking for a PDF version of it and found it. I read through it and I would say it's the real deal. Fascinating as well. Again, I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link to where you can get the PDF of this fascinating book, so maybe a mod can let me know if it's permissible. It's on a free media sharing site, but you have to have the exact link to download the PDF.

I'm only mentioning this because John sounded so keen on trying to get a copy of the book and I'm sure many of you here would also like to read it.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lotusland
I'm only mentioning this because John sounded so keen on trying to get a copy of the book and I'm sure many of you here would also like to read it.

Found that did you?

Seems we have a copy... its amazing what finds its way into one's mailbox anonymously these days...

As to the broadcast, I believe they only stream them for 90 days and for $7.00 you can copy and use it...

I had a friend do some research into the copyright issue.... here is the result

As I stated before.. there are different laws pertaining to streamlink "internet subscriptions" and/vs "over the airwaves" public broadcast. And as I feared.. whomever did the inquiry did not specify such and so the query is interpreted as being a streamlink Internet question. The laws are quite different and unique.

A broadcast after it's sent over the airwaves, can be shared if it's not for profit or commercial profit/venture as it is not liable to other stringent laws that follow such. The other exception is educational. So you have several outs.

I sent you that information from the government site... Bet you have been too busy to read any of it.. [NOT
]

Copyright Issue

To offer such or to share all one has to do is say (publicly announced on the site) that they offer it as educational share and that it is a personal copy and not commercial use or for profit.

You can email me for more information...

[edit on 28-1-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the info Zorgon. Sounds like those who have Streamlink memberships can distribute their copies as long as it's not for commercial purposes - at least that's my interpretation.

As for Ingo's book, sounds like everyone has their copy now.

I have more of Ingo's work in PDF format - the entire database of his writings on remote viewing. This also includes his remote viewing of Jupiter back in 1973, before Pioneer 10 arrived at Jupiter to send back data on atmosphere, etc. He truly is one of the most talented RVers out there!

This is probably not the correct thread to discuss remote viewing, so I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Just wondering if anyone got permission to upload the mp3 of the entire show yet? If not is there any other way to get the mp3?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hey guys, unfortunately I've missed the show. I was working that night and I didn't have access to the computer.
Is there any way how can I get John's interview?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Hey guys, unfortunately I've missed the show. I was working that night and I didn't have access to the computer.

Yup Ask a little birdie....

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hey lotusland,
Not everyone has the book. Many folks here are interested in and knowledgeable of remote viewing and would love to read Ingo's book. Can you post the link please?

Thanks in advance,

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Southcoast]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

www.cjob.com...

Just plug in the date and time of John's show.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southcoast

www.cjob.com...

Just plug in the date and time of John's show.

Yep, got it. Thank you very much

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Hey lotusland,
Not everyone has the book. Many folks here are interested in and knowledgeable of remote viewing and would love to read Ingo's book. Can you post the link please?

Here's the link to Ingo Swann's Penetration PDF:

download175....(nolink)/2hy0tnzyiwmg/ 2mmhmxt2ykx/Penetration+-+Ingo+Swann+-+rare+book.pdf

[edit on 1-2-2007 by lotusland]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thank you for the book link.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join