It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear and George Noory C2C Tonight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
ok so John is on in an HOUR, but wasnt there a previous interview that just finished? How many interviews is he doing?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gtirlad
ok so John is on in an HOUR, but wasnt there a previous interview that just finished? How many interviews is he doing?

Where are you listening from? You'll probably find the show is being repeated.
They run the show, then run some of it again, all depends on the station
I think.
Someone may be able to correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Greatly appreciated tkmelb.

I'am not familiar with John Lears work. He has from what I have heard many interesting things to say, I fear some of it looses credabilty when set against the absurdity of some of his claims.

I will follow the threads you have suggested and hopefully come to a less sceptical conclusion than the one I currently have.

Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter

Try these two stations from Canada:

CKTB

[edit on 18-1-2007 by madhatter]

Im using 610cktb.com live streaming... (www.610cktb.com...)

What one are u using? has the interview already taken place?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Try KTRS in St Louis, they sometimes
repeat the show.

Sorry to cut you short, I'm halfway through destroying a .PHP file at the moment.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter
Try KTRS in St Louis, they sometimes
repeat the show.

Sorry to cut you short, I'm halfway through destroying a .PHP file at the moment.

lol No worrys thanks, appreicate it

[edit on 18-1-2007 by gtirlad]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
[edit on 18-1-2007 by tao_way]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Anyone record it and post it somewhere?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hi John,
I'm so glad you are back.

In my opinion your threads are the BEST on ATS.

Keep up the great work!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Hi John,
I'm so glad you are back.

In my opinion your threads are the BEST on ATS.

Keep up the great work!

yep they do create alot of interest. maybe it is just me, but i heard the show on a recording, and thought john has done better shows on c2c.

not sure if geroge is really upto the task of interviewing upto art level. george just seems to not analyse what he guest is saying, like how art does. george just seems to get them on, just go with them and get them of again.

thats the problem i suppose for us on this board, we have read loads of what john has to say here. good show but was not the best i have heard him, although him and richard talking was ok, though richard like all scientists think they only have the answers. i would say this to richard.

"IF YOU HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS RICHARD WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO SEARCH FOR ANSWERS(IF YOU KNOW IT ALL, WHY DID YOU STEAL ALL JORDAN MAXWELLS WORK AND PROJECT IT AS YOUR OWN), AND HOW CONDISENDING HE WAS IN TALKING TO JOHN"

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I stayed up all night listening to the show and loved every moment of it!

There's much to be said about actually listening to someones voice whose writings you have read because no matter how good a writer someone is, when you are hearing their voice over a radio broadcast doing a re-tell of the same material, it has a much bigger impact on you because you get a lot more information about that persons personality that just can't be translated in the written word.

John Lear comes across as an extremely articulate and intelligent individual and it's amazing how he can come across sounding very credible no matter how far out of the mainstream his insights are on those topics that are being discussed.

I really enjoyed the program and looking forward to hearing him again sometime!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
As much as I enjoyed the program..

I can understand now why people laugh at ufology. When the people getting airtime are the ones who don't disagree that there ARE artificial structures on the moon, but do disagree whether or not the moon has atmosphere... *shrug* Reading about some of the nuttier things people talk about here is one thing and listening to them being spoken about out LOUD is another, and it makes it sound so much sillier (at least to me) than the written word.

As much as I have read here about the.. unconventional.. beliefs of johnlear, it is an entirely different monkey listening to him relay them audibly. The emotion and obvious passion the man has for his beliefs is admirable and respectable, even if you don't believe his words.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hi John,

I heard a good portion of the show too, and was quite interesting. I heard you mention that the moon has a breathable atmosphere. Be curious to see what evidence you have to support that.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just wanted to give a personal thank you to the ATS admin for letting John come back. I agree with the above posters that he is undoubtedly one of the most entertaining persons on this site and a huge asset to the board. Glad things got ironed out, and am very excited to see what Mr. Lear brings to the table next!

Welcome back John!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Excellent interview on C2C Mr Lear!

That was definitely one of the most interesting C2C shows I've heard. Richard C was kinda doing his "No, I'm right and you are wrong because I study astrophysics" shtick but other than that was a good guest to bring and offer different views. I have so many questions now, as do other listeners.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I live in the UK, so this was on to early for me to listen to so would be really grateful if anyone can post a recording of this, or a replay.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I live in the UK, so this was on to early for me to listen to so would be really grateful if anyone can post a recording of this, or a replay.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Hi John,

I heard a good portion of the show too, and was quite interesting. I heard you mention that the moon has a breathable atmosphere. Be curious to see what evidence you have to support that.

I would also like to know what evidence there is to support such a claim -- besides the tired "you don't have to believe me" or "someone I trust told me."

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have yet to hear the show, but it certainly looks like a hit.

We have some great feedback from the Anonymous Board

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_89929
This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: John Lear and George Noory C2C Tonight

First timer, here. As much as I like Richard Hoagland, I felt cheated after the show. I would haven preferred another full hour of John Lear, rather than hear Richard dominate yet another conversation and make it about himself. I especially would have liked to have heard John's "disclosure 2.0 briefing" which he has mentioned on these boards as something he's been working on.

Oh well. More John, less Richard would have been better.

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_89955
This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: John Lear and George Noory C2C Tonight

I caught all of the C2C show last night. The thought of the public not knowing what is going on is scarey. When will Uncle Sam come out of the closet? I also was amazed to find out about the 2nd space program. I would like to know more about this subject. Any Leads?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You did great, John! Woulda been good to hear more of you.

List of links associated with "The Living Moon"

The Living Moon website
www.thelivingmoon.com...
mirror site: landoflegends.us...

John Lear's Moon Thread on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Clementine Color thread on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Living Moon forum (for book research and release)
johnlearsmoon.myfastforum.org...

[edit on 18-1-2007 by undo]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join