It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear and George Noory C2C Tonight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miah
Anyone record it and post it somewhere?

Yep its been recorded... don't know yet about posting it though... copy right issues galore with that one I would imagine...

Will look into it though. I know other stations archive programs, don't know if Coast to Coast does this...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
c2c archives but they charge a subscription fee.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
but do disagree whether or not the moon has atmosphere... *shrug*

What I don't understand is why all the fuss about IS THERE or IS THERE NOT an atmosphere...

The only contention that I can see is HOW MUCH of an atmosphere exists...

NASA has a fact sheet about the composition of the atmosphere... scientists have documents about contents of the atmosphere... and Clementine recorded contents of the atmosphere...

One of the things John mentioned is that he has heard the sky might be yellow... that is from the fact of the high sodium content recorded in the atmosphere that WOULD give it a yellow hue...

Now our contention is that we are being "with held from the truth" by NASA et al... yet if you dig deep enough its surprizing what you can find... right under your nose... [ofcourse one does have to want to read technical documents...
]

LUNAR ATMOSPHERE FACTS

Now stop arguing about the atmosphere

:bash:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jiffy Richard C was kinda doing his "No, I'm right and you are wrong because I study astrophysics" shtick but other than that was a good guest to bring and offer different views. I have so many questions now, as do other listeners.

I did notice RCH was caught offgaurd with the "towed moon" theory... he stumbled all over himself then recovered by agreeing it was place there and revealing his new research... I thought that was cool...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
it was irritating to hear RCH say there are no clouds on the moon when the clouds, smoke and dust clouds are all over the place in the photos : /

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Miah
Anyone record it and post it somewhere?

Yep its been recorded... don't know yet about posting it though... copy right issues galore with that one I would imagine...

Will look into it though. I know other stations archive programs, don't know if Coast to Coast does this...

We are checking with them. We raelly DO NOT want to violate any copyrights so PLEASE do not post a recorded version until we get the OK from them.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
the bit at the end was interesting, where george said they would try to get sleeper of this board on the show, now that would be interesting, it would need art to interview him though, george would just play his normal tune.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Haven't heard the show but hoping to see a link provided here.
Long time admirer of John Lear and his work here, John if you're reading this, welcome back, well done on the broadcast, from the feedback it seems it was a great success.
Looking forward to hearing and seeing you open open our eyes here in 2007.

cheers

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I love coast to coast, good luck

I miised the broadcast last night, but they always reqwat it where i live the next day.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Did John's appearance last night boost hits on the site? I am actually pretty surprised there aren't more reply's to this thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaucyRossy
Did John's appearance last night boost hits on the site? I am actually pretty surprised there aren't more reply's to this thread.

From when the broadcast started to now there has been over 30,000 new hits on the actual photos topic that Springer started.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

From when the broadcast started to now there has been over 30,000 new hits on the actual photos topic that Springer started.

WOWO! Thats great.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
As much as I enjoyed the program..

I can understand now why people laugh at ufology. When the people getting airtime are the ones who don't disagree that there ARE artificial structures on the moon, but do disagree whether or not the moon has atmosphere... *shrug* Reading about some of the nuttier things people talk about here is one thing and listening to them being spoken about out LOUD is another, and it makes it sound so much sillier (at least to me) than the written word.

As much as I have read here about the.. unconventional.. beliefs of johnlear, it is an entirely different monkey listening to him relay them audibly. The emotion and obvious passion the man has for his beliefs is admirable and respectable, even if you don't believe his words.

Gave both you and ignorant_ape a shoutout. Did you miss it? It'll be on the playback. Yours was at the beginning of the second hour. Apes was during the discussion of the atmosphere on the moon when Richard said he didn't believe there was any and I said he was in good company with Bob Lazar and ignroant_ape.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
We raelly DO NOT want to violate any copyrights so PLEASE do not post a recorded version until we get the OK from them.

Springer...

Quite true I wouldn't think of it. I shall leave that in your hands... I do know know from Beth that they do archive it at C2C for subscribers...

Might be worth the subscription rates

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

WOWO! Thats great.

We had the same reaction when I posted the color Clementine images thousands of views in a few days, yet few posts...

I think they are all in shock... Can this be real? say it ain't so... kinda thing

:shk:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
John,

Well done. Your presentation was impeccable. I have a friend who is a Bee Keeper, and was traveling around the solar system and visiting various "cultures" and had some very positive and uplifting experiences with the "aliens" back in the mid to late 90's. After every trip he would give us a very detailed report, and was always wound-up like a little kid who had just come from the toy and candy store. I never found any reason to disbelieve him or doubt his story. Most of the folks he met were very similar looking to us with minor differences in height, hair or skin color. He was always impressed with their patience, kindness and love as the spoke fondly for "their children".

So there you have it, another littlle bit of disclosure.

Keep up the good work.
Shalom,
theunknownuser

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Gave both you and ignorant_ape a shoutout. Did you miss it? It'll be on the playback. Yours was at the beginning of the second hour. Apes was during the discussion of the atmosphere on the moon when Richard said he didn't believe there was any and I said he was in good company with Bob Lazar and ignroant_ape.

John Lear clearly went above and beyond - giving props to ATS on live radio. Also, not only did he recognize our resident believers, he even gave his harshest critics some air time. I would have to say that we were all very well represented!

You have voted johnlear for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

No! I totally missed it. I was on and off the phone during the broadcast, so I will have something else to look forward to during the replay.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
John,

I was wondering last night while listening to the show, is there any way that we might monitor radio traffic? If there is that amount of activity going on up there, and transits on a regular basis, seems to me that there may be a way to listen in on the radio?

What say you?

theunknownuser

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by theunknownuser
John,

I was wondering last night while listening to the show, is there any way that we might monitor radio traffic? If there is that amount of activity going on up there, and transits on a regular basis, seems to me that there may be a way to listen in on the radio?

What say you?

theunknownuser

Great point theunknownuser! How would you propose to do that? ( a way to listen in on the radio for this information?)

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Palasheea]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join