It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Project V.3: Propaganda!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Interesting, Pala! That pretty much sums up the goals of the thread. I'll comment more tomorrow as it's way past my bedtime tonite.

C

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Now keep in mind there is a fine line that needs to be taken into account and that's where secrets of National Security are concerned. We are a country at war, and whatever my feelings on the war are, the fact that we have troops in harm's way makes me nervous. I DON'T want to put any info out that could potentially harm a US Serviceman overseas. It's stupid to think I could, of course, but I want this to be known. My brothers were Army and Marines. I'd hate to think I threatened what they fought for. I just think that sometimes National Security is a tag which makes a subject off limits just to keep ill-conceived ideas from getting out to the Public.

Handy that.
The old "It's Top Secret" gag. You can't know, even though you get the bill.

Hmmph,

C

I agree with you Cuhail. Because of the war, we are basically walking on eggshells when it comes to presenting the information for this project in a way that's not going to appear that we are giving information out that others may interpret as a threat to our National Security.
But there are ways to get around this if the message in conveyed in such a way that's not too aggressive or potentially offensive to those in the TA.

That would never be the way to start out in such a campaign as this anyway but it does make sense to use a Trail that puts emphasis on how the 'black budget' finances a covert world of intelligence activities that needs to be held accountable for how much of our tax dollars are being funneled into it at the expense of arming our troops in Iraq with inferior protection gear and outdated equipment/vehicles and so on...

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Palasheea,

Very nice - that's exactly the kind of follow through we are looking for here!

That's how we will achieve success - small but progressive steps towards public awareness - building upon victory after victory!

Everyone,

While I can totally appreciate everyone's concern for appropriateness in a time of war - I'm afraid it's not really an option.

What we are going up against is a well-oiled Military Industrial Complex that has rigidly compartmentalized UFO awareness even within its own organizations.

In war or in peace time we will be challenging the establishment - this will lead to conflict - and it won't be pretty.

We just have to be consistant and - of course - non violent/threatening in our message.

Our best hope is that we will inspire people to look a little deeper in these issues - and maybe encourage more established and influencial whistleblowers to come forward.

Many people will connsider our message anti-patriotic - but in fact we are reformationists in the truest sense.

We love our countries and we only want the best for all Human kind - and we believe it's time for a greater disclosure for us to move forward as a civilization.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Good points TruthMagnet!

And while we are at it, let's look at those funds that have gone into the Black Op Budget over the past few years.

During the Clinton Adminstration:
-- 1998 -- 1.7 TRILLION
-- 1999 -- 2.3 TRILLION
-- 2000 -- 1.1 TRILLION

During the Bush Administraton nothing has been disclosed yet, er... due to accounting irregularities!

Presently in the U.S., there are 47 million Americans without health coverage!

And sure, the federal gov't currently spends $30 billion to care for the uninsured who show up at hospital emergency rooms -- but that's only for medical emergencies and nothing more.

Yet, the government funnels TRILLIONS of dollars into Black Op projects every year! And here we have 47 million unisured Americans who, if they are lucky, will get their hospital emergency room visit paid, but what about aftercare? Nope... they're out of luck there... lol, our gov't apparently does not have enough funds to provide that for our uninsured citizens.

Quite frankly, I think we have our trailhead for this project right here. Where the heck is this money going to and why hasn't the Bush administration disclosed any information on those unaccounted for funds (TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS) that have gone into Black Op programs since since he took office!

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Added new slide to the presentation on Trail example #1 FEMA

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Palasheea]

Pala, that's freaking awesome! Good job! That is a great working model of the ideas presented on the subject.

Truth- I agree. Aggressive is the key. I'm just in the habit of "think twice, act once" mentality. Hard questions do deserve hard answers.

Sorry I haven't been as active on the site lately. Vacation is over now, so work must prevail to keep us eating and under roof. I've just a bit of time this morning to post a "good work" and it's off to the office. I am also a bit stretched from all the other side jobs I'm wrapped up in. I try to check in as often as possible, but, sometimes I'm just too busy.

Keep it up guys!
C

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Cuhail,

No worries - I am in similar situation here.

Though this thread may slow down - the ideas here will in no way die - but rather be refined and taken to completion a.s.a.p.

In light of what looks like another round of frustrating hoaxed pics (see O'hare thread) our work is more important than ever to capitalize on the public's attention towards what may indeed have been a very credible event.

We must attend to our private affairs first to have the strength and perserverence to go forward with our public agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join