It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Project V.3: Propaganda!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I can't edit my top 3 posts including the opening post. The edit button just isn't there.

So, maybe advertising on other threads? Is that morally acceptable by ATS T&C? It's evil for sure

C

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Imput? It's such a great thread! C'mon guys and gals! I shouldn't have to shamelessly bump my threads! I'M POPULAR!!!

We do need more imput. HELP!

C

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sorry - work is crazy for me right now.

I agree this topic needs more input - but perhaps the title is throwing folk off.

The new title likely should read:

Profit Yaweh meets with Serpo team to prove the Queen is Reptillian.

Then we'll definately reach a few hundred pages...

Seriously though - don't be too surprised if we don't get the respose one would expect - people (even ATS members) often fear change.

And a good deal of change (and a good kick in the butt) os exactly what the field of UFOlogy needs.

Though I do think we have to be careful not to cross to much into other government corruption - although we can see this inter-connecting bigger picture it may be overwhelming to the new initiate.

(and certainly alien contact captures the imagination like no other topic)

Once they see that the U.S. Govt. and it's allies are deeply involved in the UFO issue - they will more easily be able to accept the level of Govt. corruption throughout the world imho...

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Will re-post my message in this thread once it's active again. It's come to a screeching halt .... hmmm. Has Cuhail been banned from this forum?

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
EDIT-----

Edited out my unproductive post about Palasheea's obviously poor posting habits.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Are we done with the personal observations so that Cuhail (who is not banned) can continue exploring this fine avenue for eventual disclosure?

BTW... to a dog, all humans have stinky breath.

[edit on 19/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I initially had posted a message offering my assistance in this project in that post just after Cuhail had said something about him having problems posting in his own thread and then after seeing that everybody had stopped posting here I thought maybe I misunderstood something about this disclosure idea and that he was in trouble with the mods about it. If even someone like John Lear can get kicked off here for whatever reason.... well, I thought Cuhail could too. Sorry Cuhail!

So I then deleted my message and posted a new message in that post to see if someone could post a message to let us know what was going on with this thread.

Well anyway, it's good to see that Cuhail is still active here and that one of the mods is saying that his disclosure idea is an honorable one. I thought this too which is why I was offering my assistance in the first place.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Very commendable to see such interest!

However, isn't the cost of advertising prohibited to average folks? Ad Council would certainly be a nice place. Tv, radio and newspaper ads would also be nice.

From my perspective, the people who can make a difference don't wish to but we the "naive" and well-meaning that cant wish to! How far can one get with a very limited budget and how much "slack" will be afforded?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hey all,
Just to clear things up, I wasn't banned or repremanded for this thread. I just can't edit my earliest posts in this thread. Odd that.

Palasheea- I sent you a U2U, thanks for writing me.

SG74- Yes, I agree. Those that can, won't. And those that wish to, can't. I know for a fact that there ARE those that can, and are planning to as I write this. We all know someone who CAN help, we just have to convince them TO help.

At this point in Disclosure V.III, that's not the focus yet. We have to decide what it is that will be accepted and absorbed as plausable to the public. Because right now, there isn't anything plausable by the public or we wouldn't be talking disclosure at all. We have to have a topic first to hook them. To get them to LOOK and feel "Maybe there IS something to this". Blunt truths. Researchable truths. Not accounts of contacts with the regular folks yet, but, the thing that makes them LOOK for the contactee reports later.

More imput, please!
Cuhail

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hi Cuhail,

I'll get started on doing up a quick powerpoint presentation for those idea's and concepts you mentioned that you would like to see in a Flash movie for this project.

This way we can refine those concepts and narrow things down to go to the next step which would be to create a Flash movie using those idea's.

At this point, we would be far from near completion of this part of the project (the flash movie) but at least we will have something tangible to work with to get things up and running and inspire others here to want to jump in on the fun and get involved too!

In fact, maybe we can have a Flash movie contest here that incorporates all of those idea's and concepts that we want shown in this movie.

There are a lot creatives in this forum so it would be fun to see what they come up with!

But for now I will just do a ppt presentation to get things started.... I will send that ppt to Cuhail and will continue to add slides to it as more Trail idea's for the TA are added by others in this thread.

[edit on 21-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticGreek74
However, isn't the cost of advertising prohibited to average folks? Ad Council would certainly be a nice place. Tv, radio and newspaper ads would also be nice.

The cost is indeed prohibitive, but even if you had the money, you can't just buy time on FOX or CBS or even Comedy Central for whatever it is you want to run. You need a media buying entity who will negotiate the rates, and the lowest rates are given to the biggest buyers. The biggest buyers work with, or are a part of, the biggest advertising agencies.

They just don't work directly with people who have a message they want out there. Especially because networks do have a say in who they sell ad time to. Ever seen a "Girls Gone Wild" commercial come on during American Idol? No... and it isn't because "Girls Gone Wild" doesn't have the money.

Ad Council is a producer of PSAs (Public Service Announcements) that fall into three campaign categories: Health & Safety, Education, and Community. If you want to know how tough their process is, just ask, but I'm derailing enough as it is.

Think guerilla. What you see on TV is extremely controlled.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I just wanted to add a little input on the website subject.

It's not that hard to get a website up and running. It's cheap as well. You can get a domain for $3.95/month from GoDaddy.

I wish I could make the website for you guys, but I have too much going on now (work, college, wife, etc.) I have web design experience and actually almost had my own web design company started but certain circumstances made that impossible.

If need be, U2U me and I can make a little Flash presentation for you guys. It would probably take me an afternoon or so.

You can find a couple of my examples here

I really hate visiting the sites that have the huge yellow text on star field backgrounds. I can't stand it.

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Sifera003, love your work and I would love to see what you can come up with in a flash movie but right now we are still in the process of coming up with some more TRAIL idea's for the target market we are hoping to direct our message to.

For this reason, I'm putting together a powerpoint presentation that shows those Trail idea's that have been mentioned by Cuhail and others so far.

Cuhail is asking us here to add more Trail idea's for what will be a Flash/movie presentation to be shown on Television and on the web.

Once we narrow down which Trail idea we want to use for this movie, that will be the time when we will be ready to have everybody do up their own Flash movies that's translating the Trail concept we want to use into visual moving form.

Then we would be picking out those idea's that are shown in those movies that we liked best and will have whomever will be doing the final movie incorporate those idea's into what will evenutally be the final movie.

Cuhail, let us know what you think about those idea's suggested above to get started on all of this.

I'm just throwing off idea's off the top of my head and anyone whose got their own idea's on how to get things off and running, please don't hesitate to post them.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
skip_brilliantine.

Noooooo kidding, huh? I'm sure that will be the toughest part, indeed. Money's not the object yet. And I mean yet. It will be though. Just as a point of interest, I live very close to the North Shore of Chicago. There's a LOT of money in my area and some huge names I have access to.
Newscasters, rock stars and movie stars. The money WILL be an issue, but, it's not yet. Ad Council can be convinced. I won't say it WILL, but it can be. You sound well versed in the subject too. I hope I can ask some questions of you about this in the future. Guerilla tactics are a must too. There are people that don't want disclosure and will fight what we're doing. Thanks.

Seifera003-
You do have a lot of talent and I would be glad for the help. First things first though.
I like your enthusiasm for sure and I'm glad you want to help.

Pala,
You got it. I think you know exactly where we are...and where we have to go.

Right on people! You know what has to be done, it's all about HOW and with WHAT that's gonna be the stumbler.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I love the idea of an ad campaign. There would have to be a budget for it all though, and who would pitch in for it?

The cheapest way to get buzz would be to purchase commercial time on various AM radio stations across the US. Ideally, this is how it would progress.

1. Buy 30 seconds of airtime on a couple local AM stations during either AM drivetime or PM drivetime.

2. The mystery around the ad should create a local stir, and provide an interesting topic for local talk radio stations and create a buzz. . whether serious or not. There is no such thing as bad publicity if its a legit site with legit goals.

3. Web traffic hopefully will have increased, with increased traffic may come different opportunities for revenue (i.e. donations to spread the word across more radio markets, web advertising, newspapers and TV, selling of banners. .etc.) And from there you hopefully get the snowball effect.

I think its an interesting proposal. Since I am in the radio industry, I can speak first hand about the buzz it would cause on various talk stations. And thats where it all begins. We just need to take that first step.

We would need someone to produce the radio commercial, and come up with an audio concept instead of a video concept. MUCH cheaper and realisitic with the amount of money you would have to launch this.

A sleek, easy to navigate webpage is a MUST though. And it has to be without all the cliche alien faces and star trekish graphics that most sites have if we are to be taken seriously.

Also, is the goal to spread the word to america that we are intentionally being kept in the dark as for where our tax money goes, or is to draw attention to the govt knowing about UFO/EBE's?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
amongus! Glad ya stopped by!

Good post too. I never thought about AM Radio. I have access to radio personalities in Lake County, IL. It's a very good idea not to mention practical.
I, being the charismatic Murph, always seem to be at places where I could meet someone famous and get them to talk like normal folk. Just last night I was having dinner with Joe "Mr Food" Garganzola(?) from ABC 7 News in Chicago. Nice guy.

Also, is the goal to spread the word to america that we are intentionally being kept in the dark as for where our tax money goes, or is to draw attention to the govt knowing about UFO/EBE's?

Sometimes these things walk hand in hand. That's why I think we should focus on what directly affects the average Joe (Like Tax Spending) to nudge them into the EBE/UFO issues that co-incide with it. That's the info I'm trying to glean from the folks here. Example:

H.A.A.R.P. is a Government Project that we have paid for, but, the extended facts that have been brought up on HAARP (Ionosphere Manipulation and it's effects) are never addressed by media outlets. WE can do that! Maybe it will make the person more likely to investigate OTHER such outlets for our tax money. The Government does leave trails and if those trails are followed, like they are here, disclosure just may be demanded from plain folk.

Eh?

C

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Sometimes these things walk hand in hand. That's why I think we should focus on what directly affects the average Joe (Like Tax Spending) to nudge them into the EBE/UFO issues that co-incide with it. That's the info I'm trying to glean from the folks here. Example:

Eh?

C

Thats what I was hoping you would say. Open the publics mind to all the money that is being spent behind our backs, show evidence of all of the secret black projects that we are paying billions upon billions of dollars into a year. Dont we have a right to know what our money is being poured into? Its the first step into disclosure about ufo's/ebe's

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Now keep in mind there is a fine line that needs to be taken into account and that's where secrets of National Security are concerned. We are a country at war, and whatever my feelings on the war are, the fact that we have troops in harm's way makes me nervous. I DON'T want to put any info out that could potentially harm a US Serviceman overseas. It's stupid to think I could, of course, but I want this to be known. My brothers were Army and Marines. I'd hate to think I threatened what they fought for. I just think that sometimes National Security is a tag which makes a subject off limits just to keep ill-conceived ideas from getting out to the Public.

Handy that.
The old "It's Top Secret" gag. You can't know, even though you get the bill.

Hmmph,

C

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hi,
I inserted the slides of a short powerpower point introductory presentation that gives a general idea of what The Disclosure 3.V: Propaganda Project is and those topics we are discussing in this thread for anyone new here who wants a quick overview of those objectives of this project.

Here's the link to that presentation -- powerpoint not needed.

Disclosure Project 3.V: Propaganda Project

Click on the arrows on the bar above the slide to go to the next one.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The ppt presentation is up again (see last post). Needed to change something on it so it was down for a few minutes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join