It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Paranormal + Investigation Photos

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
fooffstarr,

Have you ever heard of Victor Zammit? He is down in Australia. I do not know what part of the country he lives in.

Anyway he does Materializations with David Tompson and the MP3 are on his site. Its interesting stuff.

www.victorzammit.com...

Thanks for the link, no i hadn't heard of him.

I'll have a read!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Finally, a breakthrough for me.

After months of research into the 'Ghost of the Quarry' that i've been trying to hunt down, i found a reference to it on the internet.

www.ufoinfo.com...

Location. East Port Macquarie New South Wales Australia
Date: Spring 1951
Time: 2200
The main witness and two friends were walking up a steep incline on a hill when suddenly his two friends turned and ran down the hill. The witness then saw a six-foot tall human shaped figure floating just above the ground just ahead of him. It was smoky gray in color and was wearing a robe. No facial features could be seen. The main witness eventually also fled the scene.

Don't know if anyone is still reading it, but it interests me. I've been trying to find anything about it for years, namely because my Grandmother and Great Aunt sware to this day that they saw it in 1957, and they describe it exactly as it is described in the above article.

After i read this earlier, i spent a few hours at the actual 'quarry', which is built over now, just checking the place out and taking some photos, without result.

I might look into it a bit further in the future.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hi all, I was the one who posted the original link to Monte Cristo. I too have been to Junee but never been to Monte Cristo, a real shame.

Keep up the reports, local info is what we need.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I live in Tweed Heads and the Gold Coast, wish I could make it, though.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hi fooffstarr, My name is Murray I am the founder of Unexplained Australia a paranormal investigations and research group in Port Stephens NSW. Only last year I "rediscovered" Port Macquarie when my wife and I were on our honeymoon there last year. I fell in love with the place and its history. I ve done a lot of reading about the historical side of Port. But what I am also looking for is Ghost stories and paranormal goings on in Port. Which seem much harder to come by, I would be sooooo grateful if you could share stories that you have heard or know about?

We actually visited Port again this year a few weeks ago and we were keen to do an investigation in the second burial ground which you have done some investigating. Unfortunately the weather wasn't really good and we didnt get the chance. We did do the tour of Lake Innes ruins at Xmas time last year and took many photos. Unfortunately no anomalies showed up.

We would love to hear from you

[email protected]

Thanks
Murray
www.unexplainedaustralia.com

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hey fooffstarr

I just found this site and your thread while looking reading through some history on the trial bay gaol.

I live in Port and do some recreational ghost hunting too

I didn't realize there was a paranormal investigations group here in port Macquarie, so im glad i found this.

My first ghost hunt was at trial bay gaol where i didnt experience or capture anything, but after that i went to the colonial graveyard where i captured something sensational.
It was dusk and i was walking past this grave where i saw half an apparition (i know strange.. only half??) a few metres away from me, then it dissipated so i captured a photo with an analog camera in its direction.
To my surprise, when i got the photo developed i had captured an ecto mist !!!! I am still stoked a year later.

But I am in despair to say i cannot find this photo anywhere since we moved houses
I will try and find it again so i can share it with you guys.

On another investigation i got this weird glowing object in several pictures that i cant explain.. can you guys have a look at it and maybe debunk or verify that it is paranormal??

thanks heaps!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Yeah, thanks for posting.

I've got one 'ghost' photo at the colonial graveyard, where my groups first hunt was that i posted in this topic earlier.

That orange orb appeared in a photo i took in pitch black facing towards the boardwalk entrance to Koolunbung. I believe it has what resembles a head/face in it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join