It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
[edit on 2-11-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Hi MrPenny,

My fingers are pretty nimble this morning so I got your name correctly, I only hope, as to not endure your wrath just about that! Get my point there?

There is nothing wrong with questioning anything. It's all in the way one does it. A person could be a gentle as a kitten and come accross as a lion.

Just because some of us don't ask for hard proof, doesn't mean we all buy this information hook, line and sinker. You come across as unforgiving in that respect to me, at least, if that means anything.

When you question at times, you come across as very insulting in that just because none of this makes any sense to you, we are all a bunch of idiots following a pide piper. I for one, do look before I leap.

Izarith brings up a great point in that some of us are really enjoying this and having fun with it. Don't you ever just enjoy something and take it for that value alone?

You have specifically asked for some input on this, so I am sharing here.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

I see what your trying to say and I must say.........you are 100% right I am wrong about you I'm glad you pointed that out my friend.

I'm sorry Mrpenny your not Batman and your not a really smart two year old so.......when is your third birth day?

I'm sorry Mrpenny i'm still working on integrtiy...........

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Izarith,

How funny is that? An ant thinking about physics would probably look as confuzed as I am!

However, they must know something about it if they can "move that rubber tree plant!" Maybe it has something to do with "High Hopes!"

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Sleeper..well i have seen (in dreams or at least what i can remember, for me they were dreams) different types of ETs, greys, blue beings, human type. The one that i remember more is the blue beign i supouse because he was very calm and actually look very friendly and he didnt want to do any harm or bad thing (I sense that, how i dont know) and didnt expect something from me just like friendship, of course i have seen too not so good entities (bad ones) too. Actually that blue beign was he one that told me that i was going t be visited by many ( i supouse different types of ETS) and that i should learn who was friendly and who wasnt.

Hi DJ

The blue ones are cool, the other ones are doing the work and are neutral, the bad ones come around to claim what belongs to them. Sometimes there is a fight between them while the abductee is actually pulled back and forth between the two entities. These are people on the fence of right and wrong and can go either way. It may sound ridiculous but those things do happen.

Sleeper well i think even with all that exprience still i would get freak out easy if i see milton, unless he comes in plain daylight (i dont like the nightime visitations just gives you bad vibes) and just wants a nice chat whatever i could offer in my intelegence (milton dont expect more hehehe) of me) . About his candy i know he is obsesive with that, still i have plenty of candys in my home so Milton can keep his candys.

Never take candy from strangers, or advice from people like me for that matter---
follow your own heart and do what is right in every dealing you make with others----that’s the bottom line and no one needs anyone to tell them that.

Does milton actually have told you who have visited from ats that have message you?? that would be cool to know..

It’s not my business to know about other people

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
When you question at times, you come across as very insulting in that just because none of this makes any sense to you, we are all a bunch of idiots following a pide piper.

That's great. Now show me what I've written that makes you draw that conclusion. I'll repeat....I can show specific reasons why I question the content of this thread. I defy you to show me concrete reasons why you have written what you just did. Every bit of that is your interpretation and does nothing to advance my understanding of what goes on in this thread. Those are your words, I didn't write them.

Go look at Izarith's recent post to me. Then tell me who's being insulting on this thread.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by MrPenny]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I'm sorry man I was just trying to let you know that this ET stuff is no joke but you know that better then i do.

I'm really sorry for my posts

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Sleeper,
When ETs were around in the "old days," were they accepted in their true form, or did they appear as humans?

Speaking of dropping hints, your saying they did things like "move mountains," was a hint in itself!

Most were in human form and many did take on mythical forms too that we still like to believe they were only myths, makes us feel less creeped out

Now when you say that "everything that comes to the minds and hands of men" are ET driven, do you literally mean everything? I only ask because I would truelly like to thank whomever is responsible for the nifty things we all take for granted, like toilet tissue, refrigeration, bath tubs, etc....

The gods give us the building blocks to create or make whatever we set our mind and hands to do---and they throw in the mind and hands for free.

But at the same time, it's sort of sad to think that not one of us has a unique, creative thought or idea to take credit for. Also, if that is true, then we are prisoners. Not only prisoners, but prisoner on strings as well.

No more a prisoner than a child watched over by a parent or guardian, granted some parents and guardian are not as nice as others

Tell Milton right about now, I'd like to kick him in the Tutu! OOOOOOps!

Milton only works here, and his main responsibility lies in the coffee break arena, so it’s not his tutu you want to kick

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

MrPenny,

With all due respect, you just answered your own question with your reply to me. I really don't care to get into this with you further, other than to say, maybe you need to go back and look at what you have typed in here (through out the entire thread) and then come to your own conclusion. Izarith did not ask for an opinion, you did.

We are getting off topic in here and that is not fair to Sleeper, Milton or anybody else. You asked for responses, and I told you what my feelings were in that respect. Why does it now have to get to the point of you having to defy me, when all I typed was my honest opinion?

I honestly do believe, but didn't say earlier, that you are looking for a fight that I am not willing to participate in. Call me a whimp or whatever, you are not going to call me on the carpet for giving you an answer that you requested. I am standing by what I said, so deal with it!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
That's great. Now show me what I've written that makes you draw that conclusion.

Originally posted by MrPenny
I have to add this......sleeper, if you think any english speaking human can read our recent exchanges and come away with the impression that you are somehow enlightened....you may be, without a doubt, certifiable.

You are combative, childish, and a liar. I sincerely feel sorry for the people who think you have some real, life-changing information to share.

I admit, it annoys me to distraction that you are permitted a means to propogate your nonsense. However, you're not breaking any rules. So, I am going to make every effort to disrupt your goofy love fest without breaking the rules.

Does that qualify?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella

Originally posted by sleeper

Our human emotions are like software that we don’t take with us when we move up

hi sleeper,

so what do we take with us (our souls), are we sort of like spock from star trek no emotion but understand are rights and wrongs and what computes until we get another life with new emotion downloads?

Hi Robert

We are not our emotions anymore than a tax software program is our taxes----the programs help us do our taxes but any errors we make while using it we pay the penalties.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
how about this.....i'm going to start saying complete crap from now on, complete bs, and it'll sound jsut like what sleeper says, only more believible, and yet still bs......

This will be known as the "battle for greatest BS on ATS"

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I honestly do believe, but didn't say earlier, that you are looking for a fight that I am not willing to participate in. Call me a whimp or whatever, you are not going to call me on the carpet for giving you an answer that you requested. I am standing by what I said, so deal with it!

That's a good honest answer. Here's one back at ya'....I'll take that as a "cannot" answer and move on.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

OK look Mrpenny you are right I did get a little nasty I'm sorry I will edit or leave it if you want. up to you

I'm just shooting my self in the foot trying to talk to you. I wish i was the better man but I'm not.

But why didn't you answer any of the questions i asked you all the resent questions you have asked are to us not sleeper.

All your questions lead to "Sleeper sucks" and are based on things that are not meant to be taken literally.

Like Sleeper and Lear joking about Milton's TUTU for crying out loud. (ITS A JOKE!!)

Then the Decorum thing where Milton doesn't want to look fat you take the jokes that Sleeper says about Milton literally and the real stuff the stuff you should take literally you don't care about.

If you really aren't a three year old then your playing us for fools with your questions and you found one "me" and I fell right into your trap.

But I'm done dude your just here to play us for fools.

You pick at the little things we say and ask us for proof that you an a--hole.

But I'm done.

I'm sorry.
Your a great guy.
Your the most cuddly wonderful person in the world.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Well, Sleeper, I would like to know where I can find a copy of your book at, so I can study it, can you tell me that please?

Sorry, I'm not here to sell books, the only reason that info got out was because a disgruntled poster plastered my picture from the back of one of my books on his post. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about---

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

No, not really. To begin with, sleeper can take it, just as well as he can dish it out. You really need to be thin-skinned if you're not sleeper and that insulted you personally. I'm specifically speaking to sleeper in that passage, (and thanks for reprinting it, always good to have a refresher), not other people in the thread.

I can do the same thing....go find numerous examples of rude, childish comments made by several posters in this thread....so why are the rules different for me? What is enlightened about that?

You're missing a frickin' "morsel" right in front of your eyes.....and you're collectively turning your nose up at it......

Not a single one of my questions has been addressed.....

Man it is so much fun to dig into people's minds.....

[edit on 2-11-2007 by MrPenny]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Hey sleeper,

Does the "higher echelon" of our government actually know what happens at death due to their information from ET's? Are they really suppressing this information from us?

They don’t know, and they are only suppressing the facts that they don’t know what ETs are about other than some minor details.

If they let people know that there are ETs then people will demand answers that the gov can’t supply---and that would be a very scary thing----more scary than MrPenny and his lost boys----

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Everybody chill out for a minute...

Let's get back to the topic, "ET's".

Thank You.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

If they let people know that there are ETs then people will demand answers that the gov can’t supply---and that would be a very scary thing-

i don't think the government is afraid of not being able to give answers.....

i don't care if the governemt is clueless, that's completely acceptable, al i wont is the truth....nothing less......The governemt isn't ment to be able to know everything, so they can tell us in the proper context, we're not f@xking children.....just the truth, no one will blaim them for not having the answers of the alien agenda.....If the government isn't in control of the situation, so what.....let the aliens be in charge, let them control earth....obviosly they're doing a better job with leadership than any crapy government leader we've ever had........i don't care if the government doesn't know what to do about them, as long as they tell us what they do know, that's should be all we should care about, the truth........

[edit on 2-11-2007 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!

Why are you not able to go into specifics on the Moon and Mars?
In the end it is only a secret shared with a interested people in this thread.

They asked me “nicely” to keep my mouth shout about them---the little info I do provide has hit a nerve since I started posting.

You also mentioned that H2O was added here. How do they do that exactly and what was the purpose of have a majority of the Planet covered in water here?

They used a lot of buckets over a long period of time to move material onto this planet for the purpose of terraforming earth.

What is your explanation of the higher self? Are we already as highly evolved as Milton on another level?

If we were we wouldn’t be here, not even the vacationers.

It sort of seems like we exist everywhere at once and this is just one part of that.

Personally I can barely handle being in one place at a time---

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join