It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Fine exhibit of "integrity".....we'll hold that one up as the ideal..okay?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyclopes30

Well said Cyclopes.

You know if it turns out that Sleeper is a “brilliant hoaxer” I think I will survive. It wouldn’t be the first time my weak mind got sucked into a story that turned out to be a bunch of bahookie.
Now how did that story go… oh yea.. “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth …”

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Here's a thought. Maybe those of us who really enjoy this thread have had Milton type encounters that have left some sort of impression that is not completely obvious, and we are still seeking answers. Hence the "feeling" for some of us that this thread, "just feels right." For those that oppose, they just haven't had thier turn with a Milton type encounter yet, or may never have.

Let the ones that oppose, moan and groan, and jump up and down in the corner. It's sort of amuzing to read the rabid responses, as I picture them beet red and foaming at the mouth as they type. It can sidetrack for a time but not detract. I guess some of them have not discovered there is a gripe thread about you in the BTS forums where they can spew, all to thier glory.

Ah well, and heck, variety is the spice of life, even when it comes to opinions!

We have your book, blog and this thread, all ET inspired. In today's culture the internet is a wonderful medium to get your words out to the masses. Has the thought occurred to you that the information you are sharing with us could be around forever? I'd love to see the looks on the faces of whomever discovers in in 2,000 years, and wonder if they will enjoy it as much as some of us who have participated.

With that in mind, I am wondering if Milton can elaborate for us how messages from ET's have been shared with the masses in the past. Does he know if any of the following were inspired by ET's?

The Egyptian Book of the Dead

The Old and New Testaments

Grimms Fairy Tales

any of Shakespears works

Thanks again for your time and effort. I appreciate it!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Hi Cyclopes,

We must have been thinking along the same lines as I was typing my reply and I hadn't read yours yet. I completely agree with you, and as Tommy put it, "well said!"

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Hi Tommy,

Speaking of "brilliant," thanks so much for that picture! Darn, I have to remember not to have any forms of liquid to consume at this desk while I am reading this thread! That really had me laughing, and thank goodness I had managed to swallow before half way down the picture, or it would have been out my nose again!

As I said to Cyclopes, I think some of us are thinking along the same lines as you put it for hoaxes....loved how you lead into one of the biggest of all times! I hadn't read your reply yet either, but I was wondering about that one also, as you can see I questioned.

I think I am going to print that picture out too! It's just too freakin funny!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hahah Milton now is showing his true colors sleeper?, first it try to show you what was the world about and life to convince you, take you for a ride, now he lives in your home, eats your food and dont bring any monetary income to you, sounds like a parasite type of alien to me..haha maybe you need some pest controll over your home LOL. Fast sleeper use Johns Lear tin foil hat! Milton will never persuede your mind or read it LOL!

Just kidding. So milton doesnt like pictures? maybe he is shy or is so handsome that many here in ats will be jelous, or so ugly that halloween monster will look like kiddy cats compare to him???

Well sounds like Milton is a box of candy like forrest gump would say. Just hope one day to meet him.

Hope milton and you is fine and your family sleeper!

[edit on 1-11-2007 by AlexDJ]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Fair enough, in your estimation lets say 100 completely random people from all ages and walks of life sees Milton from 100 yards away, in his most horrifying(not hostile or agressive) form, What percentage would run and what percentage would stay and or attempt to make contact with it (Milton).

John may have lost his marbles in Milton's ship, I don't think I would. That is I don't think I would. I might though. Only one way to find out, and that would be for Milton to swing by and pick me up. By the way the worlds largest pecan orchard is right here in Las Cruces NM.

And I just stocked the fridge with Red Enchilada sauce, that is the best on Earth I might add. (secret recipe)

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

I have a friend who has devoted his whole life to Nano Tech. It's not from outer space, you really should research before making such claims.

Have you ever heard of evidence, I don't deny the possiblity of aliens or ufo's(please provide proof)

Did you ever take a class on computers and their history. The first main frame that was built was bigger than the average house, now the same tech can fit into your pocket.

Why is is hard to believe that mankind can figure this out?

[edit on 1-11-2007 by efbeenie]

[edit on 1-11-2007 by efbeenie]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper again!

Do you know why Greeks and Romans named some gods by planets,
Why specific planets like Mars as God of War?

Thank's,
Frami.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sleeper are the ets that are responsible for the Catholic/Jewish religion the same that are responsible for the muslim religion in the middle east?

On a lighter note since you said the soul resides in the brain are the eyes truly the window to our soul?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sleeper,

what about Nibiru-Planet of the Crossing (planet x) coming in the next few years into our orbit. What then?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think this topic/thread is just here to attract more users to the site. I bet it will stay open till and/or a few days after ATS's remember, remember the 5th of November event.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper!

I'm so glad to see that this thread is still alive and active (even though MrPenny & the Gang seem to have begun their tantrums again).

~

I have to tell you something that happened two days ago! Please let me know what you think..

Last Tuesday night, my partner and I were taking a late-night drive to visit a near by lake and talk for a few hours. As we were driving down the interstate to get to the lake, everything was quiet and nearly isolated, besides one or two stray cars passing by every now and then.

Suddenly, when no other cars were near us - out of nowhere, a HUGE blue light "swooshed" (for lack of better word) down in front of our car. It came from the East and behind our car, sort of side ways on top of our car, to the front. We have a sun/moon-roof on the car, so we could see it coming from the top. It was HUGE, like I said, and SO bright. No tail like a comet. Not a shooting star, by any means.

It was VERY close; pretty large (about the size of our mid-sized sports car!) perfectly circular, bright blue light - a shade mixed between baby blue and electric blue, and glowing so brightly that we could see details of the trees and grass near the road (which we couldn't see so clearly before this light/object appeared).

It went from the front of our car to behind a stretch of woods next to the interstate we were on. Once it got behind the trees, even though the trees were sparingly grown and the area behind the trees was somewhat visible, the light slowed down when it was getting close to the ground and disappeared right beside us. Almost like a light switch was suddenly turned off.

There was no road leading to that area that we could find, so we never went back to where it 'landed' - but we would have if we knew a way.

We were in absolute awe! I've seen many 'UFOs' before, even close up, but the "feel" or energy from this blue ball was intense! It made my hair stand on ends, yet I felt so safe - very elated and even a bit disoriented. An entire mix of emotions.

It was amazing.. to see this so close, almost like time simply stopped. No words can really describe it. But.. WOW.. I'd love to see that again!

What do you think this was, Sleeper?

It almost looked deliberately placed there. We were driving 70 Mph and this thing caught us and went to the side of us like it was nothing.

Was Milton out joy riding last Tuesday night about 11:00pm?

I'm still in awe..!

- Mea

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hi sleeper
........hang on buddy........

having read both threads from scratch, I've witnessed several cycles of ranting. it arises, bubbles up, and evaporates into thin air... and eventually the thread will resume its normal course until the next wave of bitter skeptics hits the boat again... oh well, it's part of the fun I guess

anyway, back to our sheep
.... I couldn't think of a more appropriate time to ask a question about... love ...

you said once that even though animals don't have souls (for the most part) they still have the ability to love us -- or return our love I think the exact words were. so love is not connected at all to having a soul ? is it just, indeed, a chemical reaction that's part of the software downloaded at birth ? Or ...what ?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Hi izarith

I tend to worry too much also... but really, worrying gets in the way, and well, that worries me... and it worries me now that I'm worried about worrying because well... it's freaking endless.............

Know what I mean ?.......

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

Yeah, that is what they say.

I think, on the whole, Buddhists know a lot, but not everything. In the end, we just have to listen to our own intuition and do what we know is right, every moment, layer upon layer.

what i realize now is that there are some things that are better left unsaid.

thanks for sharing your insights with us

namaste

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea
(even though MrPenny & the Gang seem to have begun their tantrums again)

Describe why you characterize it as a tantrum. Then describe why there appears to be a tremendous amount of prejudice in this thread. And by prejudice, I mean a marked lack of "openmindedness".

I can clearly explain my differences with content in this thread....however, a great deal of the comments about me or any other skeptics completely fails to address any issues and instead, resorts to insults, whining, or condescending attitude.

You all talk a great deal about integrity, love, honesty, acceptance, understanding, learning......but I don't see the walk.....

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by camembert
several cycles of ranting.[snip]the next wave of bitter skeptics hits the boat again...

You too. Can you justify your use of the phrases "ranting" and "bitter skeptics"? Or is this more of the "spiritual understanding" I see in this thread?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hihorizon

Hi hihorizon - I U2U'd you (don't know if you got it). I really relate to your feelings on this. I think we share a lot in common for some reason. Just the way you write. Regarding this whole flash-point thing, we just have to trust our instincts ultimately.

Feel free to write to me if you want to discuss more off this thread.

Cheers,

Chutso

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyclopes30
Wow, the skeptics are really comming out of the woodworks.

Kind of freaky, it heated up on Halloween and then into this morning; the ghouls certainly have been restless and mean spirited. Perhaps it was too much candy, or maybe not enough. Smashing pumpkins on people’s porches apparently isn’t fulfilling so they trash their usual ats haunts. Spooky stuff man

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join