It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hihorizon

Hello hihorizon,

Sounds like your doing ok. I've been having my flash experiences for over 20 years now. Thanks for the tips for the research. I never new about the book of the dead or bindue, so I did my research. It is neither of these because from what I understand the book of the dead and to experience those lights your dead or your dying. What I experience is not bindu or the six lights, although the premise is there and that is "the light source".

You might want to check out the blue pearl. It's not in the "TB of the D". But it seemed like it might be another interpretation of bindu-type phenomena. Since it is usually a blue-white color for me I thought it might be the first light that arises if one doesn't recognize the clear light as one's own inherent nature. But then it could be broccalli pressing against a nerve ending as well.

I'm not dead or dying by all means. I don't share this experiences and since chutso_ha had brought the issue up I wanted to express my ideas on it. There just my interpretations.
Also, sleeper's post about watching the light like a deer and getting mowed over by a mac truck (paraphrasing). Thought that was comical.

I thought it was interesting you guys having a similar small bright light as well. The reason I thought it might possibly be one of the lights of the six realms is that they exist right now on some level of our consciousness. One doesn't have to die to experience those levels. IF one is really jealous, well their state of mind is in the realm of the jealous gods, full of insatiable desire - hungry ghost realm, etc.

My flashes have no dark around the edges but piercing bright.

Neither do the ones I see. I said sometimes they seem to have a dark core, but mostly they are a very bright white-blue, roughly the same size as this "o" . I have seen a red tinge on rare occasions as well.

Anyway, my adventures go on and on....like that. I don't have a relationship with an ET like sleeper. My experiences are about keeping my eye on the goal and not get caught up in the illusions (this life) but staying grounded above the illusions, maybe so I can graduate someday. This is not about delusions of grandeur, pride, being "special" but hard core pulling out the roots of many years of illusionary (the world) thinking or lifetimes of it for all I know. Gonna get right this time

Sounds like you're doing good work. The reason I got involved in this is because it sounded very similar to what I have been seeing for many years and the things I've come across which sort of fit the description. I don't know what it is, but I think it's cool. No big deal, but cool.

Cheers,
zenfish

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Sleeper,
With that in mind, I am wondering if Milton can elaborate for us how messages from ET's have been shared with the masses in the past.

Hi Enthralled

In the old days ETs walked among the people and dropped hints, gave advice and moved mountains, and let others take the credit, kind of like today.

Does he know if any of the following were inspired by ET's?

The Egyptian Book of the Dead

The Old and New Testaments

Grimms Fairy Tales

any of Shakespears works

All of the above plus everything else that has come from the hands and minds of humans. Unless there is a human out there that created their own body and mind---but no one has come forward to claim that ability so far.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by zenfish

I think, on the whole, Buddhists know a lot, but not everything. In the end, we just have to listen to our own intuition and do what we know is right, every moment, layer upon layer.

I agree.

what i realize now is that there are some things that are better left unsaid.

Maybe so. But if they are said on a public forum any kind of response is possible from anyone.

thanks for sharing your insights with us

I was just sharing what I had read in some certain texts. I still don't really know what that piercingly bright tiny light is. I have a hunch it is bindu though. Or maybe a pinched nerve. Whatever interpretation one settles on is up to that individual, or maybe no interpretation at all.

I liked the red ball story.

Peace,
zenfish

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ

Well sounds like Milton is a box of candy like forrest gump would say. Just hope one day to meet him.

Hi DJ

Yup, filled with sweet things and a surprise like in a Cracker Jack box----should you ever get to meet with Milton and he has a box of candy, don’t stick your hand in the box whatever you do---

[edit on 1-11-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Fair enough, in your estimation lets say 100 completely random people from all ages and walks of life sees Milton from 100 yards away, in his most horrifying(not hostile or agressive) form, What percentage would run and what percentage would stay and or attempt to make contact with it (Milton).

Hi 436

100 percent would freak out completely, some would run others would be too paralyzed with fear to run or move

John may have lost his marbles in Milton's ship, I don't think I would. That is I don't think I would. I might though. Only one way to find out, and that would be for Milton to swing by and pick me up. By the way the worlds largest pecan orchard is right here in Las Cruces NM.

I have seen some bad asses piss their pants and a whole lot worse. There is no describing aliens and what their presence does to the human psyche---unless they are in human form, and then they have much less affect on us. They can neutralize the effect or intensify it but they seldom need to intensify

And I just stocked the fridge with Red Enchilada sauce, that is the best on Earth I might add. (secret recipe)

You sure you still want him in your house?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Good try Penny Lame............

I for one, should be the most skeptic of all, you know. I haven't seen a UFO, an alien, a ghost, bright lights, sparkles, whatever. Just a few comets now and then, nothing fancy. But i keep my mind open, Mr Penny. Unlike you, I don't need proof, and I intend to keep it this way if you don't mind.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by efbeenie
I have a friend who has devoted his whole life to Nano Tech. It's not from outer space, you really should research before making such claims.

“There is nothing new under the sun”---an old ET inspired saying that all of us have heard and most of us agree with---

Technologies that will not arrive on earth for another hundred years already exist all over the galaxy. Earth remains in the Stone Age technologically speaking compared to “most” other planets out there.
Certainly humans have to put out some effort to achieve the “right” to information, and those who do will get a nibble here and there.

Have you ever heard of evidence, I don't deny the possiblity of aliens or ufo's(please provide proof)

Go pick a leaf off a tree---that is super duper alien technology----but no one need believe that, or anything I write---the earthly illusions were created for a good reason---so that people can feel safe. Then some dude, Al Gore I think, came along and invented the internet and now all this crazy stuff like in this thread is getting into peoples minds and pissing them off.

The internet is certainly a dangerous place for those who need to feel safe in their lives---I think it should come with some kind of warning.

But then again, I am only a ufo nut so why are you concerned with what I say?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Sleeper..well i have seen (in dreams or at least what i can remember, for me they were dreams) different types of ETs, greys, blue beings, human type. The one that i remember more is the blue beign i supouse because he was very calm and actually look very friendly and he didnt want to do any harm or bad thing (I sense that, how i dont know) and didnt expect something from me just like friendship, of course i have seen too not so good entities (bad ones) too. Actually that blue beign was he one that told me that i was going t be visited by many ( i supouse different types of ETS) and that i should learn who was friendly and who wasnt.

Sleeper well i think even with all that exprience still i would get freak out easy if i see milton, unless he comes in plain daylight (i dont like the nightime visitations just gives you bad vibes) and just wants a nice chat whatever i could offer in my intelegence (milton dont expect more hehehe) of me) . About his candy i know he is obsesive with that, still i have plenty of candys in my home so Milton can keep his candys.

Does milton actually have told you who have visited from ats that have message you?? that would be cool to know..

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Sleeper,

When ETs were around in the "old days," were they accepted in their true form, or did they appear as humans?

Speaking of dropping hints, your saying they did things like "move mountains," was a hint in itself!

Now when you say that "everything that comes to the minds and hands of men" are ET driven, do you literally mean everything? I only ask because I would truelly like to thank whomever is responsible for the nifty things we all take for granted, like toilet tissue, refrigeration, bath tubs, etc....

But at the same time, it's sort of sad to think that not one of us has a unique, creative thought or idea to take credit for. Also, if that is true, then we are prisoners. Not only prisoners, but prisoner on strings as well.

Tell Milton right about now, I'd like to kick him in the Tutu! OOOOOOps!
Now which entity made me say that

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by frami12
Hello Sleeper again!

Do you know why Greeks and Romans named some gods by planets,
Why specific planets like Mars as God of War?

Thank's,
Frami.

Mars has always looked a bit menacing in the night sky, but also the Greeks and Romans were students to many of the Egyptian mysteries concerning visitors from space, information that was later destroyed by superstitious book burning fools.

Anyway some of the information concerned entities and dealings about Mars and some other local planets. No further details.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Describe why you characterize it as a tantrum. Then describe why there appears to be a tremendous amount of prejudice in this thread. And by prejudice, I mean a marked lack of "openmindedness".

MrPenny,

The definition of 'tantrum' is;
"Noun 1: tantrum
A display of bad temper, a persisting angry mood."

A persisting angry mood is what I was referring to. I've seen you around on various threads, MrPenny, and this proves to be true time and again. Your mood is generally hostile and combative, and usually for no definite reason whatsoever. No one enjoys being around someone who has a sour mood and tone such as you so often display.

The reason why you feel others are insulting you without giving you a proper argument, or disregarding what you say (close mindedness), is also most likely because of this as well.

Skepticism is one thing. Bullying and hostility is another. If you cannot use your imagination to create a mixture of respect and skepticism, you should not expect anyone here (or elsewhere) to take the time to listen to you at all. Not one person on earth *has* to explain themselves to you in order to calm your disbelief and insecurities. To expect others to be nice and polite to you, while you attempt to belittle their beliefs and perspective, is just plain ignorance.

I don't like to believe anyone is ignorant, MrPenny, but you have yet to show kindness and polite mannerisms when you debate with Sleeper or anyone else on this thread. So you don't believe in what Sleeper shares and you don't understand how others do. Great. You aren't being forced to. But you could at least show some respect to your fellow man and woman.

If for nothing more than simply because they are entitled to be and believe what they wish. Just as you are.

- Mea

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper are the ets that are responsible for the Catholic/Jewish religion the same that are responsible for the muslim religion in the middle east?

Not the same ETs

On a lighter note since you said the soul resides in the brain are the eyes truly the window to our soul?

The eyes are the window to our illusions here on earth and cloud much of everything we see.

The soul needs no eyes, and once it leaves the body it can truly see things as they really are----which is splendid for those moving up, and horrifying for those moving down.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hihorizon
Sleeper,
what about Nibiru-Planet of the Crossing (planet x) coming in the next few years into our orbit. What then?

We will cross that bridge when we get to it---but holding ones' breath waiting for it to happen may be futile. No such thing is on the radar.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Yes, I have officially invited Milton into my house, I will give him some enchilada sauce for a short hot lap of the solar system, on the condition that I am returned safely and in a reasonable time frame, and my life is not detrimentally affected. I guess the human form would be preferred so my wife doesn't come completely un-glued.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas Lux Mea

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea
Hi Sleeper!

I'm so glad to see that this thread is still alive and active (even though MrPenny & the Gang seem to have begun their tantrums again).

Hi Mea

If it weren’t for me being on ats MrPenny and his home boys wouldn’t have much to live for.

Was Milton out joy riding last Tuesday night about 11:00pm?

That wasn’t him but it sounds like you may have had more fun than they let you remember---

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas Lux Mea

I must admit, very well put.
I learned awhile ago the ignore button, it works like a charm.
Sleeper
Please forgive me for my 2cents....

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by camembert
you said once that even though animals don't have souls (for the most part) they still have the ability to love us -- or return our love I think the exact words were. so love is not connected at all to having a soul ? is it just, indeed, a chemical reaction that's part of the software downloaded at birth ? Or ...what ?

HI bert

Souls from our past or loved ones on the other side have the ability to enter into our pets and interact with us earthlings. They don’t necessarily remain in the pets or animals; they can come and go like putting on a sock puppet

Our human emotions are like software that we don’t take with us when we move up, the upgrades are a whole lot better and not flaky.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

IF one is really jealous, well their state of mind is in the realm of the jealous gods, full of insatiable desire - hungry ghost realm, etc.

Hi Zenfish,

I couldn't function for a week on that level of jealousy, and not sure your understanding because that is way off the mark. As far a the hungry ghost realm, well that would be for the spiritually inept wouldn't you think?Then again your sentence started off with "if one", so perhaps you were just making an observation someone would experience in that state, not sure. I wouldn't try to interpret with the blue pearl or bindu-type phenomena because it's not, at least to for me.

As stated your's are random "nor rime or reason", which is cool but mine are with thought and purpose, so there is interaction there. I'm just telling you what I experience and I hope that is ok. Some will say it is my own subconscious. However, I received things my own conscious could ever conjure up unless I am really clairvoyant, can see into to the future and make since of wisdom given before the situation presents itself. Hardly the case here.

I say that because I cannot correlate the blue pearl or bindu-type phenomena. I really appreciate the input and really thought I was on to something and would get some good answers from the info. It just isn't what I experience.

I think we have just different gifts or other but I'm in no way implying that I'm special because there is always a price one has paid. I've paid some heavy dues. I hope you find your phenomena wither it be a pinched nerve or other but then again it's was no big deal anyway.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by hihorizon]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Thanks sleeper,

Nobody is certainly holding any breaths on that one or most of the stuff that is floating around.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Our human emotions are like software that we don’t take with us when we move up

hi sleeper,

so what do we take with us (our souls), are we sort of like spock from star trek no emotion but understand are rights and wrongs and what computes until we get another life with new emotion downloads?

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join