It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

china troop build up in mexico

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
z

[edit on 13-10-2004 by ANOK]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Clearmind quotes a Michael Hasty piece, which says, in part:

That the US House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations concluded that the murder of John Fitzgerald Kennedy was 'probably" the result of "a conspiracy," and that 70 percent of Americans agree with this conclusion, is not a "theory." It's fact.

That's really brilliant logic.

If the government says something, then it's a fact. That's assuming, of course, that it's something you want to be fact.

Normally, idiots like Hasty are the first to disavow anything the government reports, since he's a self-admitted paranoid. But his acceptance of selected items -- which just happen to serve his agenda -- simply point up his hypocrisy and basic intellectual dishonesty.

But then again, Hasty writes for people who simply can't see such logical flaws, because they only believe what they want to believe, too!

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
90,000 Red Chinese Troops On US Border?

Very soon Washington will have a new name.

Wah-Shing-Tong...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
hua-sheng-dun

would be the correct name

prounounced

hwa shen dwun

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereInChina
hua-sheng-dun

would be the correct name

prounounced

hwa shen dwun

Thanks, for correcting me...
Norway here...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Thanks, for correcting me...
Norway here...

nah, not correcting...pin yin is all screwed up...they should make a new one!

cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereInChina
nah, not correcting...pin yin is all screwed up...they should make a new one!

Ni hau, SomewhereInChina

I`m sorry, I don`t understand.
What does pin yin mean?
I actually don`t speak chinese at all (just my greeting here)...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Bogus story. The Mexican Army won't let any army occupy the country, and when you cross the border these days you can't bring in any Chinese goods to Mexico (some kind of boycott). Mexicans are the original Americans, they love America and just want it to calm down a little.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yo, pin yin is the romanisation of the the chinese language...

like Ni is you and Hao is well so actually you ar saying You Well or Hello

if you actually want to learn chinese i have 90 30min mp3's that i've been using to help while i'm down here. if you're interested just u2u me!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
funniest thread....ever.

does anyone really think the US would LET anyone take the homeland. Just because we fight nice wars in places like Iraq and Afg, doesn't mean we wouldn't open a serious can of whoop-ass if we were facing defeat.

We would get mean and nasty. If we lose, so does everyone else.

Funniest thread....ever.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Everyone cmon, be reasonable... The US has military bases in the southern states.. Plus the US has hi-tech gunships.... troops alone without heavy ground artillery/ tanks would not do anything... this so-called 90K troop attack could easily be dispelled in a week....

China is a superpower to be treated equal.. the problem with the US now is that world see us a benefacicary to every situation...we back who we want for our own reasons.... The US does not play fair when coming down to foreign affairs... I love this country but we do not handle our foreign affairs in good standing.... no wonder why everyone wants to take a shot at the US...... we need to build a better repetoire in the Middle East and stop taking Isreal's side... but because they are our strategic ally this is what is the result......

If we could ever stop being dependant on Oil the Middle East would suffer greatly....

Check out emerging technologies.... its a company that is fighting the oil conglomerate in the US,.... they have cars that require no oil to run!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I know how they got those Chinese into Mexico!!!

tons and tons of coachs packed with undercover Chinese "tourists" with "cameras" to boot!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I think this thread is dying out but the only possible way is if China is going with an element of surprise all out attack on western interests...the panama canal comment was insightful, but the truth is that they don't have any element of suprise.

If they were all about it they would have done other military operations by now, point is...this sounds very far fetched...Maybe they're all Army Cooks gone down to mexico for some Burrito Training

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RabidGoose
Something on that Drastic of a measure would have the whole world in an Up Roar.

Let me ask you all just a couple of real simple questions.

If you fail to make your mortgage payment on you house, what happens?

That's right, you get kicked out.

And, what happens if you fail to pay the loan on your car?

That's right, it gets repoed.

The bankers in Europe have been 'loaning' money to America so long that now we are the biggest debter country in the world and we can't pay off our loan and the whole system is about to take the nestea plunge. And these bankers, who know the system is about to tank, think to themselves, well, how are we gonna get our money back?

Did it ever occur to you that maybe the whole world wants to invade America and teach it a lesson?

This is what the Vision of G. Washington states will happen to this country, as well as the endtimes predictions for the Nation of Ephraim.

And it will be a just chastisement...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The national debt is actually mostly owed to various US institutions:

www.brillig.com...

Only 22% is owed to foreign lenders.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chris McGee
The national debt is actually mostly owed to various US institutions:

www.brillig.com...

Only 22% is owed to foreign lenders.

If you do the research, you will find that those are is known as Front Organizations.

For example, on a tip from me, Mr. Chuck Harder, a ShortWave Broadcaster (For the People), tried to get a list of all the Corporations that have moved off shore. Guess what Mr. Harder found out about those coorporations?

THE LIST IS CLASSIFIED.

Ask yourself why the list of US Corporations that have moved offshore is classified?

Because, they really are not US Corporations but are owned by foreign interests who have moved their corporations offshore in order to avoid their businesses being destroyed or interrupted BY THE INVASION.

Think about that for a while.

Also, another poster apparently has never heard of the Chinese Shipping Company that is allowed in every American port and that actually has their own port in the US on the California Coast.

Deny the ignorant that's what I say...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Think of this for a moment usa is not the most powerful nation in this moment. If usa go to a war vs china usa have a great disadvantage. USA have a lot of soldiers in Iraq, China have more soldiers and I think well trained too. USA have bad relations with other nations by cause of the war in Iraq USA is almost alone.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well lets look at the facts.. There has been 19 news reports about asian troops doing manuvers north of the border.. 6 of those spoke of the marines meeting them and their return south of the boarder.
(aired on local television)

China is working hard to make good with Mexico. ( www.chinadaily.com.cn... )

Bush is working hard to keep Fox happy.. (no need to explain)

China wants Tiawan ( www.chinadaily.com.cn... ) And has stated that "were sure the US agrees 90,000 tiawanian lives are not worth 900,000 US lives, and We are sure the US likes LA more than Tiawan"

China has more troops on the boarders of Cal and Tex..Why? In southern cal there is a nucular power plant that is almost all but unguarded. It would take out almost all of southern cal and the largest military base on US soil.. How unguarded is it? surfers have been found wandering around the reactor domes looking for a bathroom.. In Tex? If you look at China's culture then hitting Bush's home state would be a dishonor for him and the US..

Do I think this is true? Let me just put it this way..I live next to what I will still call carlswell AFB..And for the last month they have been testing the civil defence sirens Every day and testing on local TV and Radio every day..AWACK's have been taking off and landing constantly with atleast 5 in the air at all times (see report: KXTA TV).. That all stoped wendsday oct 28 12:00am (also reported WBAP radio) Plus Comanche Peak (nucular power plant in TX) is on high aleart and has sent cards in the mail with the words "Helping to keep Texas Safe" with this web address : www.comanchepeakemergencyinfo.com...

Take from this what you will...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JGranieri
Everyone cmon, be reasonable... The US has military bases in the southern states.. Plus the US has hi-tech gunships.... troops alone without heavy ground artillery/ tanks would not do anything... this so-called 90K troop attack could easily be dispelled in a week....

Well thanks to Dick almost all of the bases in the sourthern US are CLOSED DOWN! Look into it...read a little...

Sure we can launch a nuke but they have nukes . If one hits us how likely do you think we will be willing to end life on earth? Read a little China just got 3 nucular subs from puttin and dissapered near our coast...read a little...You must only listen to the local media...there is nothing wrong with that, sheep often follow their sheppard to a slaughter...

Have a nice day...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
ok so china has 3 nuculear subs around our coasts, do you think we the people posting on ATS know this and not our Military defense... no matter how open you may think info on the web is, not all of it is true... dont believe all of the reports you read from other websites worldwide....

a war with china would be deadly for the world. dont forget we have nuclear subs and alot more nuculear weapons than most countries including china....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join