It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

china troop build up in mexico

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
They have it all worked out to kill millions in the beginning.......but take heart they will fail when the supernatural reveals itself.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
china will beat the hell out of the US, the US troops are a bunch of trigger happy idiots, the Chinese military are incredibly dicaplined. As for the story i herd about this ages ago, its a high possibility. good post.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The originator of this post is too correct.

GE - Mazatlan, MX
Other POI if you look around.

Hint: Mexicans do not live in compounds.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Mexico won't say a word. A deal has been struck through unions to the Illegal community that if they start a civil war and become front line troops in the southwest they will be given back their land. Google May 1, 2006, Million Mexican march. This was a practice run. Secondly, All the presidents of Canada, Mexico, and U.S. [bush], signed the North American Union Agreement to form one country by 2010 and without Congressional approval. The government did 911, the government knows about the Chinese, N.Koreans, and Russian deployed forces in Mexico, Russians in Cuba, South America, Canada, and Alaska. Those in Alaska will air drop in the mid west when it kicks off. There are subs on both the East and "West coast" that will launch nukes to major cities on both shores. A deadly flu virus will be unleashed via chemtrails in certain locations.

Finally, it is a fact that the CIA has organized street gangs, specifically MS-13 to start a crime wave in middle class to upper middle class gated communities and create terror so that we will agree to martial law. The 3rd Army Division, active duty mind you, is on alert for Northcom, as of October 1, 2008 for domestic distrub. duty. Blackwater will be in their heyday. They have 3,000+ FEMA concentration camps nationwide built by halliburton, empty and ready to go. Finally you will find, that there are in excess of 1,000,000 + UN and russian Troops inside the US now......

Gentlemen, don't scream back until you research this and find out for yourselfs......obtain 3 or more unrelated sources and from credible sources you will find that this is correct. We have been sold out a long time ago....history books are fabricated and this can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. also, google, "War is a Racket" by Major General Smedley Butler, USMC, two medals of Honor tells the truth and was hired to lead a revolt against FDR in 1933 but blew the whistle. the first of three planned military coups of our government. surprise.........won't find that in the history books.

True FDR................

March 4, 1939 - Quote from a report of the secret committee by President Roosevelt,;

“I am making no concessions to business, or for relief. I have a military machine sufficient to stop any organized revolt. I am putting MY PEOPLE ahead of all instruments. I’ll have had a full understanding with Chamberlain, and we will destroy this unemployed condition with a WAR, and a WAR only. To Hell with the American people, as far as a Democracy is concerned. It does not exist. It never did, and we will never let it happen that way. I am going to crush business, infest America with all the aliens possible, and in the last analysis, declare Martial Law, and confiscate everything I need for a true and forceful Dictatorship. My New Deal is a failure, and I know it, but no one else will tell me that I must discontinue my present activities, and program.”

From the Secret Audience with the Military Appropriation Committee;
The Ways and Means Committee;
The Special War Finance Committee;

and this copy was presented to me by mail through Senator Lundeen.” “The Red Fog Over America” by William Guy Carr, 1955.

In 1841 Clinton Roosevelt published in America “The Science of Government Founded on Natural Laws”, This was nothing more than a plagiarized version of the teachings of Professor Adam Weishaupt of Frankfort University, Germany, the renegade Jesuit priest who arranged for the agenteur of the Illuminati to infiltrate into French Freemasonary in 1776 so “The Secret Power” which directed the World Revolutionary Movement, and the Conspiracy of Satan, at that time could use Freemasonsary to further their secret plans and ambitious and at the same time cloak their diabolitical purpose.

The fact that FDR’s New Deal, his NRA, and other political policies and economic devices fitted perfectly into the “Long Range Plans”, of the Illuminati proved the continuity of the conspiracy from 1841 to 1945. It has been explained that Roosevelt made known his secret plans to establish a dictatorship in American in March 1939 when he gave a secret audience to some of his governments special committee. It has also been mentioned that Roosevelt was kept a virtual prisoner from after Yalta until his death presumably to prevent him telling the truth in the event his conscience troubled him when he realized that he was about to meet his maker.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
They are not going to listen until our government officials leave the country and the CIA holds down in colorado. our government has sold us out and will work with the Chinese and UN to take over.......its been the plan all along.

Its all about a one world government our shadow government has been working on this for generations.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by tgambill]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Well peeps, i've found in interesting link with all of this.

It seems DynCorp was bought out by Compute Science Corporation. On the Corporate governance board directors there is a F. Warren McFarlan...let's say he has a strong chinese influence and oh..this guy too! Chong Sup Park

The devil is in the details...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think if there where 90,000 troops building up in Mexico some illegal aliens would probaly be talking about it, things might be bad south of the border in an economical sense, but I think they know enough about communism to realize being ruled by Chinese communists might not enhance their life styles too good in the long run. America may have some faults but, as they say "It's better to go with the devil you know" As far as a Russian/Chinese team effort goes, that would surely bring out the nukes. And whoever got hit back the hardest might find their so-called ally knocking on their door if things didn't work out so well over here. Better to finish the job on a potential future threat next door than try and supply an army on the other side of an ocean. I'm sure Russia remembers how well that pact of non aggression signed by Hitler and Stalin worked out.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
That million mexican march in 2006 was a feble attempt to boycott US buisness because of the mexican's gripping about illegal immigration, which is quite naieve of them to protest over something illegal and want more out of our system they already rip off..that march did nothing but hurt their buisnesses and many of them lost their jobs becasue they walked out for the little march.

BTW, Panama Canal is not the US boarder. We gave the Panama Canal back to Panama some years ago. Even if there were Chinese troops massing near Panama Canal, they got a LONG "march" ahead of them to even get close to the southern US boarder.

At that point, there would be one massive US force and hardware strung out from California all the way through Texas at the Gulf. A highly formidable force I might add, along with countless civilians joining the ranks right next to them.

Bring it on China....if you dare. You wont make it half way across the Rio Grande river or within 100 yards of our boarder before we paint that boarder with your blood.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 18-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
no, our own government is working with them. The main goal as its been since at least FDR [actually before] was to bring a dictatorship to the US. Proof is that we have had three planned and failed military coups by the insider government.

There are over 1,000,000 UN and other foreign troops within the US today and over 3,000, FEMA concentration camps nationwide. They will hit several cities with Nukes coming from Subs off the East coast and West Coast. They will ramp up the Chemtrails aerosol spraying to spread disease but they will have the actual vaccin.

This is the truth......of what has been going on in the background and is only scratching the surface........We have been lied to during most of our history. The presidents or powerful leaders that have tried to break the hold of the Masons/Illuminati/international Bankers have all been assassinated or ruined.

March 4, 1939 - Quote from a report of the secret committee by President Roosevelt,;

“I am making no concessions to business, or for relief. I have a military machine sufficient to stop any organized revolt. I am putting MY PEOPLE ahead of all instruments. I’ll have had a full understanding with Chamberlain, and we will destroy this unemployed condition with a WAR, and a WAR only. To Hell with the American people, as far as a Democracy is concerned. It does not exist. It never did, and we will never let it happen that way. I am going to crush business, infest America with all the aliens possible, and in the last analysis, declare Martial Law, and confiscate everything I need for a true and forceful Dictatorship. My New Deal is a failure, and I know it, but no one else will tell me that I must discontinue my present activities, and program.”

From the Secret Audience with the Military Appropriation Committee;
The Ways and Means Committee;
The Special War Finance Committee;

and this copy was presented to me by mail through Senator Lundeen.” “The Red Fog Over America” by William Guy Carr, 1955.

In 1841 Clinton Roosevelt published in America “The Science of Government Founded on Natural Laws”, This was nothing more than a plagiarized version of the teachings of Professor Adam Weishaupt of Frankfort University, Germany, the renegade Jesuit priest who arranged for the agenteur of the Illuminati to infiltrate into French Freemasonary in 1776 so “The Secret Power” which directed the World Revolutionary Movement, and the Conspiracy of Satan, at that time could use Freemasonsary to further their secret plans and ambitious and at the same time cloak their diabolitical purpose.

The fact that FDR’s New Deal, his NRA, and other political policies and economic devices fitted perfectly into the “Long Range Plans”, of the Illuminati proved the continuity of the conspiracy from 1841 to 1945. It has been explained that Roosevelt made known his secret plans to establish a dictatorship in American in March 1939 when he gave a secret audience to some of his governments special committee. It has also been mentioned that Roosevelt was kept a virtual prisoner from after Yalta until his death presumably to prevent him telling the truth in the event his conscience troubled him when he realized that he was about to meet his maker.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
martial law plan back to 1980's

www.youtube.com...

Nixon worked out the plans to divide the US into 10 regions and one leader in each by 1969, three years before they were going to assassinate Spiro Agnew and declare martial law. The military coup failed or in this case didn't get off the ground due to Watergate in June 1972, and the discussions that Americans had too many personal weapons.

Clinton upholds the notion of working with the UN

www.youtube.com...

Here is lying through his teeth. Except for the New World Order claim.

www.youtube.com...

Kissinger and his NWO and google his NSSM 200 Depopulation plan to kill millions.

the truth and not publized.....

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Just a tought:
what if the US government have send a ship with ameros to China to pay for the troops on the border in Mexico.
Maybe US troops wil not shoot US citizens when SHTF but Chinese and Mexicans troops hired by NWO will.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
you mean this 800 billion?

October 1, 2008
U.S. Ships 800 Billion "AMEROS" to China; prepares to De-Monetize U.S. Dollar

The US Secretary of the Treasury has informed the China Development Bank that the US has shipped $800 Billion of a new currency called the Amero, which is to be based upon the merging of the economies of The United States, Mexico and Canada into what is termed as The North American Union.

The current American debt obligation to China, currently based on the US Dollar, is now estimated to be the staggering sum of $2.5 Trillion, and which this new Amero will be exchanged for $400 Billion of this debt as the current American currency is set to be devalued by 50 percent before the end of the year.

Virtually unknown to the American people is that their current leader of the US Department of Treasury, Henry M. Paulson, Jr., has been tasked by President Bush to lead the efforts to join the economies of the US, Canada and Mexico and is also the head of the North American Development Bank, the bi-national financial institution established by the United States and Mexico to further the merging of their economies, and the leader of the Border Environment Cooperation Commission (BECC), the organization created by the governments of the United States and Mexico to further the implementation of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).

This is important to note as the final provisions of the NAFTA Agreement were implemented on January 1, 2008, leaving only the final merging of the economies of the US, Mexico and Canada into a North American Union to be accomplished, of which we can read:

“President Bush is pursuing a globalist agenda to create a North American Union, effectively erasing our borders with both Mexico and Canada. This was the hidden agenda behind the Bush administration's true open borders policy.

Secretly, the Bush administration is pursuing a policy to expand NAFTA politically, setting the stage for a North American Union designed to encompass the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. What the Bush administration truly wants is the free, unimpeded movement of people across open borders with Mexico and Canada.

President Bush intends to abrogate U.S. sovereignty to the North American Union, a new economic and political entity which the President is quietly forming, much as the European Union has formed.”

It is also interesting to note that American economists have been warning about the replacing of the US Dollar with the Amero, due to pressure from China, for nearly two years, and as we can read in this December, 2006 report titled Analysts: Dollar collapse would result in 'amero', and which says:

“As WND reported earlier this week, in an unusual move, the Bush administration is sending virtually the entire economic "A-team" to visit China for a "strategic economic dialogue" in Beijing Thursday and Friday. Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke are leading the delegation, along with five other cabinet-level officials, including Secretary of Commerce Carlos Gutierrez. Also in the delegation will be Labor Secretary Elaine Chao, Health and Human Services Secretary Mike Leavitt, Energy Secretary Sam Bodman, and U.S. Trade Representative Susan Schwab.

But Chapman doubts the trip will help the Fed to engineer a slow dollar slide.

“The Chinese are going to do what the Chinese want to do, not what we want them to do," he said. "I believe the Chinese are going to send Treasury Secretary Paulson and Fed Chairman Bernanke home packing, with little or nothing to show for the trip."

How severe will the coming dollar collapse be?

"People in the U.S. are going to be hit hard," Chapman warned. "In the severe recession we are entering now, Bush will argue that we have to form a North American Union to compete with the Euro."

"Creating the amero," Chapman explained, "will be presented to the American public as the administration's solution for dollar recovery. In the process of creating the amero, the Bush administration just abandons the dollar.”

The prophetic warnings of these American economists are, indeed, coming to pass as during the month of September alone, 10 years worth of gains on US stock markets have been wiped out in their entirety and bank runs are now occurring in the United States for the first time since the days of the Great Depression leading to the failure of 13 banks, some of their largest, and the imminent failure of 117 more forecasted by the US government.

US Treasury Secretary Paulson, however, continues leading the charge attempting to force upon the American people the ‘final peg’ to their own demise by completely bankrupting the United States leaving no other choice but to completely discard the almost totally worthless US Dollar and its replacement with the Amero.

It goes without saying that the American people will greatly resist the replacement of their Dollar, but this cannot be said when tens of millions of them are without jobs and their life savings have become worthless leaving them with no other choice but accept what their own leaders have planned for them all along.

For myself, I think that the day such an announcement of the Amero replacing the Dollar is made, is the day I may be left with no choice but to start killing the people involved in destroying my nation.

Posted by HalTurnerShow.com at 10/01/2008 06:25:00 AM

www.halturnershow.blogspot.com...

RED CHINESE CRIME SYNDICATES EXPLOIT PORT CONTROL IN PANAMA

"A U.S. Southern Command intelligence report from October 1999 called the leases of Balboa and Cristobal by Panama Ports Co., a subsidiary of Hutchison Whampoa, ‘a potential threat.’

"The Southern Command report stated that China is not likely to sabotage the Panama Canal but could use the port facilities as ‘a conduit for illegal shipments of technology’ to China, or to ‘facilitate the movement of arms and other prohibited items into the Americas.’

"Pentagon officials have said China could use its access to the ports to disrupt shipping if a conflict erupts between China and Taiwan, and the U.S. military was called in to defend the island.

"Organized Chinese crime groups are also using Panama as a base for the smuggling of narcotics, illegal aliens and arms, according to a U.S. Customs Service intelligence report."

BEIJING ALSO TARGETS CUBA AND VENEZUELA

"China also has increased military ties with Cuba and has begun developing closer relations with the leftist government of Venezuela."

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I don't think you are going to find any proof. It is a bogus story. Probably concocted to fear-monger the racists on the sites you found the stories.

Aside from all of that, what is up with your screen name?
I'm from NW Arkansas also, and I am offended by your handle.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Just a tought:
what if the US government have send a ship with ameros to China to pay for the troops on the border in Mexico. Maybe US troops wil not shoot US citizens when SHTF but Chinese and Mexicans troops hired by NWO will.

******* This is what they are counting on. Blackwater will do it in a heartbeat, the CIA has enlisted and organized MS-13 in now over 3,500 cities to cause a crime wave. Gangster Disciples have indicated that they are not going along with this Satanic Operation.

Listen to this goof........and a staged crowd
www.youtube.com...

They know that over 1,000,000 UN and foreign foreign troops are in the US today.

The government is not for us..........

U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens
Iraq vet exposes how he was trained to round up Americans in martial law exercise, asked if he would kill his own friends and family
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, February 4th, 2008

U.S. troops are being trained to conduct round-ups, confiscate guns and shoot American citizens, including their own friends and family members, as part of a long-standing program to prepare for the declaration of martial law, according to a soldier who recently returned from Iraq.

We received an e mail from "Scott", a member of a pipefitters union that runs an apprenticeship program called Helmets To Hard Hats, which according to its website, "Is a national program that connects National Guard, Reserve and transitioning active-duty military members with quality career training and employment opportunities within the construction industry."

Scott writes that his company hired a soldier who had recently returned from Iraq, who told him that U.S. troops were being quizzed on whether or not they would be prepared to shoot their own friends and family members during a national state of emergency in America

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.mail-archive.com...@yahoogroups.com/msg54186.html

A practice for the real thing and making a beachhead for russians to assault from cuba. Clear out all residents from the coast.

www....[hate-site-nolink]/forum/showthread.php?t=458452&page=4

California controller to suspend tax refunds, welfare checks!

Read article here

Reporting from Sacramento -- State Controller John Chiang announced today that his office would suspend tax refunds, welfare checks, student grants and other payments owed to Californians starting Feb. 1, as a result of the state's cash crisis.

Chiang said he had no choice but to stop making some $3.7 billion in payments in the absence of action by the governor and lawmakers to close the state's nearly $42-billion budget deficit. More than half of those payments are tax refunds.

The controller said the suspended payments could be rolled into IOUs if California still lacked sufficient cash to pay its bills come March or April.

"I take this action with great reluctance," Chiang said at a news conference in his office. But he said that without action to close the deficit, "there is no way to make it through February unscathed."

The payments to be frozen include nearly $2 billion in tax refunds; $300 million in cash grants for needy families and the aged, blind and disabled; and $13 million in grants for college students.

The social catastrophe is now underway! Store food, water, weapons quick before it's too late!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
DO your research....its not about staging deployed troops, its about controlling the canal.........strategy, basic military strategy......

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Obama will do as he is told exactly. Brzezinski will control Obama for the Bilderbergers to set us up for martial law, he will lie and he will be a traitor just like his brother in arms...FDR, Bush, Clinton, Bush JR. and many more presidents have been that were under their control. JFK, Lincoln, and Andrew Jackson were the only ones that dealt some blows to the Rothschilds and Rockefellers control of our country......

Its all about a New World Order...........not about Americans.

Kissinger, an evil scum bag. He has a plan called NSSM 200 with Haig for depopulation of the US. The classified version has planned to kill millions. At the end of the video he links Obama with the NWO.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The actual proof will be UN troops in the streets the next morning..........and we are in a martial law status and a dictatorship as our government has planned on schedule.....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join