It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon(s)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There is no section for demonology in here?

I find it very interesting, now that I have figured out something...

I tried speaking to a lot of people, including a jewish rabbi, to try to find out what the very real visions I had at night, were. Unfortunately none of them were learned enough, so I had to figure it out by myself.

In them, I was visited often, by a woman, and she gave me a lot of clues.

At first I thought she was good, but Now I know the truth. She was Lilith.

It took me one or two years to figure it out. But finally the pieces fell into place when I read about the demon Lilith. It matched perfectly with my experience.

My memory is very faint now, of what she had said to me, but one night she was with me for a while, not the way you think... and I learned a few things from her.

I told her about my enemies, and she responded, saying she would be under the sea on such and such a day, a tuesday, and would kill them for me.

But she said something alse, very strange. She asked me what PRESSURE I was conceived or born at.. I do not remember which of the two terms she used.

My answer was a casual "1200 BAR, just like everyone else"
She gazed at me in wonder, and that is as much as I remember of my last time spent with her.

Does anyone have any other supernatural experiences of the same nature? I am sure there are many many more.

I briefly encountered other demons as well, like when I was very young (I am a man) and I was between 7 to 12 years old maybe, one night I awoke as someone breathed a powerful roar into my right ear, I could feel the wind and the moisture in the breath, and I knew it was a hairy being, and it sounded and "looked" to my minds eye which sees all, closest in comparison to a gorilla. After that I slept with my left side up, or just on my back, but it has never happened again after I stopped caring many many many years ago. I have heard this is some type of known demon too.

In one dream I saw fragments of the end times, and I was on the second floor of our house with my family, but it was a prophetic dream in more ways than one, because we were four, and my father was nowhere to be found. He died in 2002, long after the vision.
As he died, far away, I had visions of him being dead like he died, and I talked to him in a sense. Later I have seen many impressions of him in dreams, but none in the later years. But when the phone rang the day after, I knew he was dead even before his colleagues had broken into the house to find out if he was allright. He was not expected to die at all. Blood clot from a surgery.
Anyway, in the vision I am explaining about, we were four of us, and we were clinging together, it was the three days and nights when demons will haunt the earth, luring people to them by impersonating dead family members.
In the vision I heard my father downstairs in the same house, and I went down to look after him, but as I opened a door, out came a demon looking like a skeleton, chasing after me and I ran up the stairs while it grabbed after me. I then woke up before anything alse happened.

I have also seen many many many more visions of the end times, but also I had a vision when the Iraq war was months away, that I protested against a war, when shown it by God in a vision, and he became angry and told me "this war must be".
It was a flat desert land, and many soldiers from all over the world were running across it, conquering it. They/we were running east, as I see it.

I do not have time to tell about all the visions and encounters I have had, because I am very busy now. But the comet has appeared, and now comes some of the things I and others in my family have seen.

War between muslims and the followers of God, will follow. But do not despair, because we the God-fearing God-loving are winning in all visions that show war :-)
But there also comes disease now, and hunger, and cold, so beware, things have quickened now. The total apocalypse is just 2 years away, not 5 or 6.

Do not kill indiscriminately, because Jesus Lord God wants many muslims to convert to him yet. But if they blaspheme his name or the name of Jesus or the word of God in the bible, then they cannot be saved, and then war must strike them down.

If a muslim says to you, "I will kill you for allah" or "I will kill you for the sake of muhammed" who is the false prophet, or for money or supremacy or for the false religion islam, then do not turn the other cheek, because this is not what God told Israel to do either.

Those who take up the sword, must be reprimanded, and it is better for them to die before they murder an innocent person, than after.
You are not compelled to fight out of hate or fear, but of love. This is something that islam does not contain, even if it is in the hearts of its followers. When under pressure, they all support themselves on the hatred of the false prophet, and seek to do what he did, out of fear of being banished from this physical existence

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Woah! slow down.

Ok so you started your post by describing sleep paralysis and you then seem to go on to proclaim the end of the world...

Where do i start?

Have you ever though these dreams are just that, dreams? and that your demons are actually the effects of sleep paralysis? Look at the scientific side before you jump to conclusions.

And unless you can back up your claims regarding Muslims, i suggest you take them back. Racism isn't tolerated.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
How did you make out sleep paralysis from that? I have never had it, and I never have it. And I know what it is. You are not wise.

How are muslims a race, friend? It contains white, yellow, brown and black.

Do not speak over your head.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Man for God
How did you make out sleep paralysis from that? I have never had it, and I never have it. And I know what it is. You are not wise.

How are muslims a race, friend? It contains white, yellow, brown and black.

Do not speak over your head.

As far as i know there is no term for discrimination and preaching against a religion, so i used racism as it is the closest term to what i was trying to say.

As far as sleep paralysis goes, it causes you to see and hear things that aren't there, usually demon or alien related. It is very vivid and could easily be mistaken for being awake.

Don't tell me i am over my head. How about you read what you posted. When someone here makes outrageous claims, they HAVE TO back them up. Don't expect us trying to explain them to try to 'prove you wrong', you have to support your own story first, and you have not.

All you do is insinuate that Bush is doing God's will and that Muslims are evil. THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
What is there to back up? I want to discuss demons, and I happened to get into the end times in the second half of my original post, and I never tell fractured reports, I always tell the "problem" and the solution at the same time.

I don't care about bush. Stop painting my esoteric experiences with your personal political views. There are no politics, just God and his will.
It is his will that man chooseth between good and evil, and this is done through fighting on all levels, even the physical, which manifests as, you guessed it, war. As it is in heaven, so it is below.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The muslims you speak of believe they are doing right by a higher power.. Who is to know which is right?

what if you live your life waiting for jesus and good to save you simply because it says so in some book, then one day you wake to Allah in the world..

You have no more right to believe your in the right than the muslim who follows his book.. IMO both religions are laughable and the fact that people fight over who's god is better when the Christian way of life is supposed to promote peace is sad and disillusioned

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Blacksheep, your comment is difficult to understand. You contradict your own words, by putting them against me.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

What is there to back up? I want to discuss demons, and I happened to get into the end times in the second half of my original post, and I never tell fractured reports, I always tell the "problem" and the solution at the same time.

I don't care about bush. Stop painting my esoteric experiences with your personal political views. There are no politics, just God and his will.
It is his will that man chooseth between good and evil, and this is done through fighting on all levels, even the physical, which manifests as, you guessed it, war. As it is in heaven, so it is below.

It being his will is YOUR OPINION. You have no PROOF that:

1) Your God exists
2) He is the only God
3) He condones the war in Iraq
4) The 'end times' are coming.

It is all your opinion, which you have the right to express, but when you do it in such a discriminating and aggressive way you should only expect being flamed, because it is all anyone can respond to a post like that with.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Maybe it is just you who are incapable of responding in any other way, foofstarr.

And I never said God mentioned war in IRAQ.
But the general middle east/arabia/persia was the jist of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Maybe it is just you who are incapable of responding in any other way, foofstarr.

And I never said God mentioned war in IRAQ.
But the general middle east/arabia/persia was the jist of it.

Actually, i attempted to explain the 'demon's part of it to you, but you wouldn't even consider the scientific view as a possibility, so there is really nothing more i can do rather than pick apart your overzealous crusader-like attitude.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Blacksheep, your comment is difficult to understand. You contradict your own words, by putting them against me.

I'd love to know where exactly the contradiction is??

The world could be such a better place without brainwashed fools fighting over who's religion is best, IMHO

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I call for this thread to be locked. It is just flame bait.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm interested, and won't judge you. If you tell me you were visited by demons, I wouldn't be surprised. I always feel watched, same with my friend. Never really had experience with demons, had end times dreams though. A nuke exploded, and, well, I was killed by it... Ah well, wacha gonna do eh? I'm christian, not total, but I do believe in god and that jesus was a man that came here to do good. I don't necessarily believe he did miracles though.

Oh, and flame bait? Hey, if it offends you, don't keep reading, and don't respond, it's not hard, as for open minded people who want calm discussions, well, they're all welcome to defend their points of view.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Radekus]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
How can you come in and preach your gospel in a forum that is solely designed, and executed to finding the truth, and RATIONALLY discussing all sides of a topic. Including scientific as well as spiritual.

This is why people get so upset. Because you do not think before you post, and others cannot have an intelligent conversation/argument with you because of it.

I second that nomination to have this topic locked.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I found your post to start out as interesting but then it veered off into you spouting religious nonsense. I have Muslim friends, I found what you said at the end offensive.

Seriously I wouldn't be surprised if your just some clever troll.

[edit on 1/11/2007 by Kacen]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The only proof or evidence you have is "I'm right because I know, God told me."

* closes book and walks away with out saying a word *

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Man for God

Firstly, your experience may be true and yet it may be that you were experiencing night terrors etc. I cannot say which is correct but i believe it more likely to be the latter.

Foofstar didn't agree with you, accept it and move on instead of talking down to him/her.

If you want people to take you a ittle more seriously i would stop with the attitude. You basically said something and someone disagreed, then you insult them further. Calling someone unwise etc isn't a good way to promote discussion. instead it merely invites aggression.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
To be 'wise', one must too be humble. True wisdom, awareness, presence... consciousness cannot be achieved within us as long as our ego's go unchecked.

Ego and higher awareness cannot exist together, thus humanity as a whole suffers at the hands of people living in the dark.

People who never achieve awareness, those living in a way that allows their ego to control their reactivity to situations, makes life for more aware people a great deal harder than it has to be.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Little One]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
When you said that God told you "this war must be" Why?

I'm not very up on my religion stuff but I was always told about god and jesus loving you and not to do harm to others that sort of thing. I don't seem to ever remember hearing that a war should be fought over religion.

Why is God getting us to do these things anyway why doesn't he do them? if he is all powerful and that is what he wants for people to stop being muslim then why doesn't he get rid of them?

Also why just muslims? Why doesn't God want all people who don't believe in him to be killed.

No offence is meant by my post but this is why I don't agree with religion its starting hatred towards everyone.

I think that everyone should believe what they like to believe as long as it doesn't harm others. Granted there are many muslims who believe that by killing they are doing to work of allah, however there are also alot of muslims who believe that they are interpreting incorrectly.

I feel this is one arguement that will never be solved you can't destroy peoples beliefs unless God himself came down from the heavens even then people would still doubt lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
May God have mercy upon our souls.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join