It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth You People Can't Handle The Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
The Truth You People Can't Handle The Truth

That's obnoxious. And it's wrong.

What are your thoughts?

Right now I am wondering what the heck is the point of this thread and why you deemed it necessary to insult everyone.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tock
I'v noticed something weird, is that it seems that ATS moderators are acting strangely lately.... each time we get to the point where we have interesting things to discuss, people gets shut down... Smell fishy IMO.

You've only been a registered member since 1/5/07 - a total of FIVE DAYS - and yet you are talking about mods acting funny 'lately' and how each time you get to a point to discuss something people get shut down.

All that in - allegedly - just five days being here.

I'm smelling something fishy too. Who WERE you before being tock??
Or .. who else are you here?? Is your 'friend' really you??

[edit on 1/11/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Alien Agenda, did ATS kill your previous popular post?

I'v noticed something weird, is that it seems that ATS moderators are acting strangely lately. A friend of mine got banned silently, which is no reason given, can't log in anymore, and they don't reply to his emails.

And each time we get to the point where we have interesting things to discuss, people gets shut down...

Smell fishy IMO.

Can you give specific examples of this "weird behavior"? Also could you provide occurences where "people gets shut down"?

. . . And my last question-

Can you point out ANYTHING interesting being discussed in this thread?

I can't. I'm Sorry.

2PacSade-

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Nothing is being discussed. A pattern has been noticed. Claims of something, a plethora of replies, nothing of any substance gets talked about.

You want to talk about fishy? How about how someone who's been here for a whopping 6 days can state that mods have been acting funny? That's fishy.

No one holds back discussion. If you to discuss something, discuss it. Making ridiculously titled threads that are completely empty of content is not discussion.

Incidentally, everyone with a gripe against ATS always has a "friend who's been unfairly banned and mistreated". Post the username or no one cares. This has become a very tired game.

As for the OP, all I can say is if there's a "truth" you believe you know and we don't either post it or be quiet. Enough attention seeking already.

[edit on 1/11/2007 by Djarums]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
How many times are we to be told what "we " the gullible public can and can't be exposed to.
You only have to watch any news item or read any newspaper to quickly realise how straight our governments are

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Nothing is being discussed. A pattern has been noticed. Claims of something, a plethora of replies, nothing of any substance gets talked about.

You want to talk about fishy? How about how someone who's been here for a whopping 6 days can state that mods have been acting funny? That's fishy.

No one holds back discussion. If you to discuss something, discuss it. Making ridiculously titled threads that are completely empty of content is not discussion.

Incidentally, everyone with a gripe against ATS always has a "friend who's been unfairly banned and mistreated". Post the username or no one cares. This has become a very tired game.

As for the OP, all I can say is if there's a "truth" you believe you know and we don't either post it or be quiet. Enough attention seeking already.

The user is called Toc, he filled a complain 9 days ago. ATS never came back to him. He can't log in, he is not officialy banned, but he can't log in. The system doesn't give him any error messages when he tries to log in either.
Now tell me that doesn't smell fishy...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

And yeah, we are not free to speak up, unless it fits within the boundaries of what moderators consider possible. Talk about freedom of speech. I find irritating that you shut down Alien Agenda's thread just because he made a mistake. So instead of fixing one post he made, you kill the entire thread.... Way to go.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The user is called Toc...
Now tell me that doesn't smell fishy...

Touche! That is fishy!

toc is 'banned' and his friend tock appears.. something is fishy..

EDIT:

Alien Agenda's thread wasnt shut down, it was moved to Skunkworks.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Two tocs and no tick? Now that's fishy. From a chronological perspective.

Remember, ve haff vays off makingk you tock!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I shut nothing. You can submit a complaint using the complain button with regards to that and it will be addressed by the person who closed/moved it.

Why didn't you say you were upset about being banned rather than claiming it to be a friend? Being up front will help establish credibility.

And again, I don't care how outrageous a topic is, it has the right to be discussed, but AGAIN there is no topic being discussed here. The membership is being told that there is a "truth" that they can't handle but they are not being told it.

One member will not decide what the membership here is capable of "handling" and that member can either discuss it or stop this nonsense. In simpler terms "put up or shut up".

JSR

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

In simpler terms "put up or shut up".

(jsr tips his hat)

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I shut nothing. You can submit a complaint using the complain button with regards to that and it will be addressed by the person who closed/moved it.

Why didn't you say you were upset about being banned rather than claiming it to be a friend? Being up front will help establish credibility.

And again, I don't care how outrageous a topic is, it has the right to be discussed, but AGAIN there is no topic being discussed here. The membership is being told that there is a "truth" that they can't handle but they are not being told it.

One member will not decide what the membership here is capable of "handling" and that member can either discuss it or stop this nonsense. In simpler terms "put up or shut up".

Toc was not banned, he was silently banned. He did file a complain, and got no reply...the turn around to get a response is 48 hours. It's been 9 days.

When i say "you", i mean moderators. You might have different opinions but whoever shut down Alien Agenda's threat didn't like what was been discussed there, so the first infraction that was commited, no matter how small it was, gave him the opportunity to shut it down. That's irritating.

Obviously, we can't experiment and have fun talking about all kind of wild stuff on here...

[edit on 11-1-2007 by tock]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

but whoever shut down Alien Agenda's threat didn't like what was been discussed there, so the first infraction that was commited, no matter how small it was, gave him the opportunity to shut it down. That's irritating.

Tock, if its the thread i think your talking about, its in skunk works where it belongs.

Obviously, we can't experiment and have fun talking about all kind of wild stuff on here...

Thats what skunk works is for!!!!!!

"free and open wild conspiracy theory speculation on any topic or event"

Kinda fits well in there, dont you think?

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I disagree...

There is a specific forum called "Skunk Works" that the administration created specifically for "the wild stuff".

Check it out. You'll find stranger things in there than alien talk.

However, all of those threads have something in common, even in skunk works: they contain the person's theory, idea, or opinion. Not annoying commentary like "i know something you don't know cuz you're too stupid!"

See the difference?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Please stay on topic or go elsewhere. If you think this thread has no topic the go read the original post, then go elsewhere.

AA

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Please stay on topic or go elsewhere. If you think this thread has no topic the go read the original post, then go elsewhere.

AA

..And that's the ballgame!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
some ATS moderators can't handle the truth. They won't even do the proper researching before coming to conclusions. That's what i have to say.

I'd love to see a ET pop beside me at anytime. I would initiate peaceful contact.

I'd love to see them land too, i would initiate peaceful contact.

I'm ready for contact.

Contact won't happend for a long while because human are too spiritualy anchored into messed up beliefs.

There, my opinion. How long before they shut down your thread AA, i'm guessing another week or so...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Back on topic, I believe I made legitimate statements on this subject and also asked a legitimate question. Seems some people are too busy arguing to pay attention.

This is an interesting subject (at least to me). Can we discuss it further?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
AA is just another jokester, his wording/grammar make it to obvious unless english isnt his native language which i will forgive him for

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
From a personal point of view, i would absolutely crap my pants if anything, human or not was stood in my bedroom in the middle of the night.

Wow, someone that is actually being honest for once on this board. At first there would be the shock, like seeing a ghost, and then after you calmed down and started breathing again.... lol

AA, why don't you ask the aliens how we reacted? I mean, I thought they know everything, that they are from the future, etc. The wormhole didn't close did it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join