It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth You People Can't Handle The Truth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well for me the truth is always good to know for it is what it is no matter if is it good or bad. You just deal with it. That is human nature.

IMO the media has been preparing the human population for years with all of the scifi aliens and ships in movies. So when an alien pops up on your lawn, you go wow you look like that alien in Star Trek.

As far as religion goes, why does one have to stop believing in God. He obviously would have made them too. It does not say in the bible that God did not create other life elsewhere.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Truthforall]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
From a personal point of view, i would absolutely crap my pants if anything, human or not was stood in my bedroom in the middle of the night.

Wow, someone that is actually being honest for once on this board. At first there would be the shock, like seeing a ghost, and then after you calmed down and started breathing again.... lol

AA, why don't you ask the aliens how we reacted? I mean, I thought they know everything, that they are from the future, etc. The wormhole didn't close did it?

I was honest. I'm really looking forward to it. I think about Startrek first contact and i get excited

I have absolutely no fear on their intentions. I might get startled(right spelling?) a bit on their physiology, but that's about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Please stay on topic or go elsewhere. If you think this thread has no topic the go read the original post, then go elsewhere.

Oh my ... am I reading this right? Did you just tell a mod to get on topic or go elsewhere?

Couple that with tock being here five days and compaining about what the mods have been doing 'lately' ... double

such entertainment and it's not even a Friday night!

[edit on 1/11/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
...aND IF that wasnt enough...I'm here also.

You got to love it.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tock

I was honest. I'm really looking forward to it. I think about Startrek first contact and i get excited

I was going to suggest getting a grip on yourself, but that may not be appropriate.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Why does everyone keep talking in this thread...He/she has not responded at all... Good way to get the OPs points up I guess... I'm gonna try making a couple useless threads and see how many points I can gather without putting in any work...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
My turn, this is of course my opinion based on facts that surrounds my reality,

How many of you think you could handle the truth about ET?

I belief the vast majority of humans could not handle the truth, the mind in an unprepared state would simply seize up and not function anymore…. Men would cry like babies and crawl up into a fetal position. ATS jockeys would go insane…..

In what form would the Truth need to be deliver in?

I believe the truth will come in the form of a conscious decision that will sweep the planet like a tidal wave and every human will have a choice in the year 2012.

Choice one will be to remain in this timeline which is hepp bent on self destruction, its will all be over in a matter of a couple of decades beyond 2012.

Choice 2 you will be instantly shifted into the alternative timeline and over the next 50 years full disclosure and contact will be made on a MASSIVE scale.

What do you think would happen if ET popped up next to you?

If your mind was not properly prepared for 4th dimensional ET, the convergence unto 3rd dimensional space would end you period. The human psychological mind would refuse to understand the energy and transformation taking place in our 3rd dimensional cages and you would simply go insane. No ifs and or buts its over period.

What do you think would happen if ET was to land on the lawns of every major city?

I think governments of the world would sh*t their pants, utterly and completely. There would be mass confusion and no and I repeat no civil order. Entire believe systems would come crashing down all around us overnight. Martial law would be declared and the end of our civilization would happen virtually overnight.

There intents would not be friendly.

What do you think would happen with full disclosure right now?

People would demand physical proof, of which of course and of the debunking jockeys from ATS would never except anything even if it was right in front of them.

AA

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well, I was instructed/ordered by AA to reread the original post.

I have done so. It is my conclusion that this post is simply a collection of hypothetical questions such as "what would you do if..."

Four out of five chefs agree: 2 parts hypothetical plus 1 part nasty attitude is not a successful recipe.

This thread is being moved to BTS chit chat which is where other threads that have similar style are situated. By similar I mean hypothetical questions, discussions with no evidence, and other such issues.

As I said before, should you decide to actually discuss your proclaimed "truth" you may do so freely on ATS, but your hypothetical statements and insulting tones about our members not being able to handle things are another story.

As a side note Toc/Tock you might want to submit something via the complain feature about your first account not working anymore rather than coming back on a second account and claiming mystery bannings.

This hypothetical conversation can now be picked up in BTS. Any questions about my decision can be addressed via the compain feature and not in this thread. It's no longer up for discussion.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Another example why I'm losing interest in this forum (not site), subject matter and particular posters.

Drivel, BS and mindless hypothetical nonsense that just goes round and round and round with nothing gained. Diversion theory comes to mind.

We are humans, we will deal with anything thrown our way one way or the other. Look around - I mean realy look around.

Your alien buddies obviously aren't ready to show themselves in a way where mass exposure / accptance will prevail - so what now!!! More wasted nights on similar sites hoping for what!!!

You people! I am proud to be part of - "you people." You AA obviously have seperated (in your mind) yourself from 'you people'. We'll be here when you want to rejoin "you people", because thats what us humans do.

Give me a f'ing break & why I still entertain these threads. ???

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
You People

Fact is, now your thread is over here with "us people" on BTS, right along side the thread about a pimple on a guy's penis.

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
double post - sorry!!

[edit on 11-1-2007 by one_small_step]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
"The Truth You People Can't Handle The Truth "

isn't that saying copyrighted?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
No One can handle the truth. Thats why US media is the only one in world that doesnt admit they don't know what causes complex fractal type crop circles or designs .The things are too balanced and humans can only draw fractals on computers only, impossible by human hand. Those things are laser tattoos.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Agenda

Hi Alien Agenda, sorry I m posting this here but looks like posting was disabled on your other thread.

I tried your communication technique very seriously. the one that involves the tone, the flower and the cardinal points.
I got no results.Is there something I m doing wrong. I d like to talk to you directly about this but since I m a new member, it looks like I can only interact through posts (and I don t want to give my personal info here).

So is there anyway you can help me achieve communication ?
I m not only trying to communicate, I am a strong believer of the law of One and I feel it is our duty to start preparing ourselves for what s coming.

If you can help me please let me know.

Cheers AA

Julien

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Spuggy

"What do you think would happen if ET was to land on the lawns of every major city?"

I think there s a major movement out there preparing people for that new value in their life s equation.
I don t think it would be a major panic alert despite what our respective government would hope

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by phanton

I guess you already got it all.............

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NoSuchAgency

Cheers to that Bro !

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Alien Agenda,
You obviously do not care what we think about what form aliens should come in, or what we would do if an alien appeared next to us.

Well looks like you obviously do not care much for other people's beliefs and thoughts either buddy...

Now, instead of creating a new thread and asking a bunch of hypothetical questions, how about you get in your other thread and start answering some.

I like that tone better however, he s but a guide. Answers have to be found within

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by newinitiation

You re SO right..

Cheers Bro

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Lol !! Good one though

The actual one is "The truth ? You can't handle the truth !!!"

Thank you J. Nicholson !

new topics