It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This The Smoking Gun??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is interesting stuff! Two sets of photographs taken at different times, places, people and different cameras. But the UFO photographed is the same ‘model’ (For want of a better word!!).

So this can’t be a fluke, or dust on the lens, or water/ice droplets, or Venus, or the ubiquitous swamp gas!!

So what is it? I’d wager it’s an extra terrestrial UFO. And if it’s one, then all I can say is, WOW!!

NASA photograph

Photo taken by a lawyer

Photographs from article by
Dirk Vander Ploeg

During the 1996 space shuttle mission: STS-75, whose objective was to carry the Tethered Satellite System Reflight (TSR) into orbit, many photographs were taken as well as hours of video.

The craft videotaped by the lawyer looks amazingly similar to those captured by the cameras on the STS-75 mission. The NASA footage in the public domain allegedly shows anomalous, intelligently controlled craft filmed above the Earth. The crafts are moving around the enormous tether of the TSR system.

Notice the notches in the craft at the top and bottom and the octagonal area in its center.

More..

[edit on 11-1-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The tether video is probably my favorite on the scene. I didn't know they caught it on another mission. Wow. Pretty much cinches it for me.

I don't believe that could be space debris or ice particles. They might have gotten away with that explanation before, but on two different missions, with the objects going behind the tether so you know they are quite a ways out and not just objects floating in front of the camera.

And at that distance, they are HUGE!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
If this isn't the smoking gun i don't know what it could be.
In these "nasa ufos" shots, among which "debris" changhing direction, astronauts on EVA talking about objects feet away moving ( and stopping ) around them ( with mission control telling them to ignore and move on with the work ), and objects moving away from earth, the simpe evidence is in front of our eyes.

Being myself witness to a sighting, and having friends in the military telling me about sightings they had while in flight ( with helicopters and jets ) of object that "made manouvers not presently possible with our level of engineering ", after seeing these videos i passed from a mind frame of " possibly there is something" to a " there is a very real conspiracy, and this phenomenon exists".

For me it was a real eye opener.

Cheers guys

S

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
No this is deffinately not a fluke, I've seen upwards of 10-15 vids showing the exact same space doughnuts. very strange.

An interesting theory as to their propulsion system was put foward by David Sereda-Case For NASA UFOs.....found on google vids.

An intersting look at some of the NASA STS UFOs, with some you won't have seen on Martyn Stubbs NASA smoking gun vid.

David Sereda - Case For NASA UFOs PART 1

PART 2

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mota
The tether video is probably my favorite on the scene. I didn't know they caught it on another mission. Wow. Pretty much cinches it for me.

What has NASA said about these photographs and vids taken during STS-75? Have they offered any explanations concerning the objects seen moving around the tether?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Space debrie moving with them of course....nothing out of the ordinary there

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
What has NASA said about these photographs and vids taken during STS-75? Have they offered any explanations concerning the objects seen moving around the tether?

I believe NASA says is that it's debris floating very close to the camera making the debris out of focus causing the effect of appearing as transluscent spheres with a black centre, Lol during the video the camera zooms in and out and the objects change size and spatial relationship showing they are in and around the teather and not in the extreme foreground. Also if you watch enough of the nasa footage you can see the effect they call airy discs from time to time and it looks nothing like them.

Here's another vid of the same shape of the second pic you posted. Area 51 apparently.

The shape is sometimes reffered to as the Derbishire ufo taken from where it was first sighted.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by squiz]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Those are the same shapes seen over China since very, very early on in time.

Here is an incredible web page with pictures of the ancient pyramids of China. Take a good hard look at them, and wonder why they are not exploited to the extent of the pyramids at Giza ect?

www.lauralee.com...

Great post again Mike
and ill dig up the ancient Chinese UFO pic to show that this is a very real, very solid craft that has been seen for aeons of time here on Earth.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Oh Mike, do I have a smoking gun for you to have a read through.

It contains proof of a people that are at a stretch 4 feet tall, have 'star peoples' ancestry, have no links through dna ect to the surrounding peoples, and this is all well documented through the chinese and others research into these people.

When i read this about 4 years ago, it was, for me proof positive that peoples on earth may be related to an alien culture more than they like to think!

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Oh Mike, do I have a smoking gun for you to have a read through.

It contains proof of a people that are at a stretch 4 feet tall, have 'star peoples' ancestry, have no links through dna ect to the surrounding peoples, and this is all well documented through the chinese and others research into these people.

When i read this about 4 years ago, it was, for me proof positive that peoples on earth may be related to an alien culture more than they like to think!

www.ufocasebook.com...

Wow that is some incredible stuff. You should create a new thread for this if you haven't already.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght,
That was an amazing read. Thanks!
I remember reading one of Lobsang Rampa's books, the converted Tibetan monk, where he had described the same discs found in Tibet, in great detail. It sure was interesting. But I wonder whether there was a follow up on the initial discovery? And where does the story stand now?

Squiz,
Hell's bells! Good find!
So there's something really goin' on! And by the way, did you notice these discs pulsating in the NASA vid? Looked like the goddamn things were some sort of biological entities. Sure gave me goose bumps!!
(Check out the excellent link provided by Anomic of Nihilism in the post above).

[edit on 11-1-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
very good footage!

Ex

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Excellent thread and links
Thank You!!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Great thread, this all but clenches it for me. I never for a second believed the things in that STS video were debris or ice particles either, I mean how could ANYBODY buy that lie after seeing those things move around the tether? The disc story is amazing too, are the discs from that museum still missing? Ugh, I hate when crap like this happens, people who deliberately want to hide Aliens from us are the scum of the Universe in my eyes.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

I remember reading one of Lobsang Rampa's books, the converted Tibetan monk, where he had described the same discs found in Tibet, in great detail. It sure was interesting. But I wonder whether there was a follow up on the initial discovery? And where does the story stand now?

you are aware that this guy was a fraud? he was not a tibetan monk but the son of an english plumber.

his real name was cyril henry hoskin and when he was 'found out' by a hired private investigator not to be the tibetan monk he claimed to be (or to have even visted tibet), he then claimed he was possessed by the spirit of one after he fell out of a tree!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Actually, the info about it being out of focus points of light, be it dust, space debris, etc is correct. When you film a point of light and are way out of focus, the light will take on the shape of the iris within the camera. All these oval's with holes in the middle and a notch are doing just that.

Any time you see one of those lit up "diamond" ufo's with the top, or bottom tip of the diamond being brighter, it is the same thing.

No time to get links for you, am at work, but will dig some up later this evening.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Squiz I believe the video you posted to be something that was deliberately racked out of focus to make it appear like a UFO. I don't think there is a "cutout" on the object, but something in front of it blocking the light making it appear to be "cutout".

[edit on 1-11-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This is a PDF file on the FBI site on ufos don't expect anything ground breaking here but this thread made me think of the ilustrations on pages 62 and 63.
foia.fbi.gov...

Here's a few more related links making the similar comparisons.

www.rense.com...
www.ufotube.blogspot.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-1-2007 by squiz]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
sesfan,

i mean no disrespect but every time someone posts something about a ufo you always try to give a mundain explaination of what it is and you never for once take into consideration that it could be unidentified...

It's clear to me now that you have an agenda to randomly try to disprove any footage or story about ufo's there is on this board and i want to ask you,

why?

[edit on 11-1-2007 by selfless]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sesfan is absolutely correct. These are out of focus light points (as evidenced by the first video posted) that essentially over-excite the CCD of the cam and spread, therefore aquire the shape of the cam iris.

Mostly these video's get the attention of people who dont realize how CCDs and cam's record what they do. The image you see and the actual event have very little to do with eachother. Youre only getting the interpretation of what the cam and CCD is "seeing". When you understand that process, then you realize all these over-outfocused "shapes" dont mean a thing about "alien craft".

[edit on 11-1-2007 by jritzmann]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join