It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth is throwing a mental! MUST SEE!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Sensfan,
no disrespect to you or anything, but look around you.

Look at the world wide major gas leaks. look at the major quake activity, look at the 5, yes 5c mile high gas plume from the volcanoe this afternoon...

This is NOT a normal day. far from it.

World wide major gas leaks? where? Show me all these events please, and show why they are more prevelent today than any other day.

Volcanoes do that from time to time, it happens when they are active, and there are lots of active volcanoe's all over the world.

JbT

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Oh Noes!!!!!!11

iTS THE dARK kNIGHT!

Run for your Bunkers!

[edit on 8-1-2007 by JbT]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
sensfan, don't be blind, if this happens everyday, why then start to show it on the news all of a sudden?

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
World wide major gas leaks? where? Show me all these events please, and show why they are more prevelent today than any other day.

Tube station shut after gas leak (London)

EDIT:

January 8, 2007 -- The environmental "surge" you're not hearing anything about.

According to U.S. maritime industry sources, tanker captains are reporting an increase in onboard alarms from hazard sensors designed to detect hydrocarbon gas leaks and, specifically, methane leaks. However, the leaks are not emanating from cargo holds or pump rooms but from continental shelves venting increasing amounts of trapped methane into the atmosphere. With rising ocean temperatures, methane is increasingly escaping from deep ocean floors. Methane is also 21 more times capable of trapping heat in the atmosphere than carbon dioxide.

Read the rest here: Wayne Madsen Report

[edit on 8/1/2007 by tunin]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Any solid info on this yet? Any major news outlets reporting it? Nothing here in Australia.

I'm worried about people i know in a couple of the zones supposedly being hit the hardest

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I didn't say everything that happened today all happen on the same day every day, but there are bomb scares all the time, sometimes on the news, sometimes not. There are gas leaks all the time, usually just on local news, but sometimes nationally. Earthquakes that are major are reported. They just all happened today, and people are panicking. Take a breath, relax :-)

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now get off your high horse sensfan and use your eyes a little bit.

I was being nice, you were just being rude.

Read it first before being silly again.

Uk, USA, Mexico, China, Austrailia... Go on read that link, its a good one i promise.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'd really like to see some informed / expert opinion on the that chart of seismic activity someone posted. I'm not expert but I don't think I've seen anything like that

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Everybody run! The Dark Knight is here! Holy S%*%!

JbT

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Everybody run! The Dark Knight is here! Holy S%*%!

Would today then be..... Dun dun dun! The Dark Day, then?

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I forgot, when's the dark knight?

JbT

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Lets let Dark Knight explain that one

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Can the jokes stop for a sec... is there any MAJOR NEWS OUTLETS reporting any of this?

If not, why not? This seems huge.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now get off your high horse sensfan and use your eyes a little bit.

I was being nice, you were just being rude.

Read it first before being silly again.

Uk, USA, Mexico, China, Austrailia... Go on read that link, its a good one i promise.

Please show me one instance where I was being rude. If I was, I am sorry, as it is never my intention on here. But I don't think I was. And where was I silly?

JbT

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Can the jokes stop for a sec... is there any MAJOR NEWS OUTLETS reporting any of this?

If not, why not? This seems huge.

CNN only reports of the Gas in NY:
www.cnn.com...

Fox News has the Volcano:
www.foxnews.com...

BBC News shows not much of anything here as Front Page items. But talks of Heavy Rains in S.A:
news.bbc.co.uk...

.... Thats just 3 news sites......

Not sure why the people who asked the questions "are any other new companys reporting this?" cant look for themselfs, the whole 3 mins it took for me to look and write this post.

Do some leg work yourselfs.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
please guys, stay on topic, there's enough going on worldwide to keep us all guessing and trying to connect dots.

as for those looking for links, check thru the several active threads of today, the NYC gas story, the Austin Birds, the Miami explosives, this and anything special about 1/8/07 to find a multitude of links providing sources to the additional stories mentioned in this and the other threads.

again, this is a reminder to stay polite and stay on topic.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
We all know it's coming, so I'll get it started..

01/08/2007 = 18
18/666 (the number of man/beast) = .027027027R
Pi/.027027027R = a really funky number, and you check the 32nd and 33rd digit, you'll see they are 13!!!!!

thur - teen (mirrored) neat ruth : "Neat Ruth", 13 year olds are really incarnated, uncluttered grandmothers.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
its all a conspiracy, nothing is happening, its all a distraction for whats really going on right now......

ALIENS!

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Are we going to loose yet another thread because we can't stay on topic? It's getting really frustrating to see people coming into threads and causing them to be closed because they want to attack the messenger instead of the message.

It is cool to see, and I am hoping that we can get together some prior graphs to show the difference between what is happening now, and what has happened before.

But it is not cool to see people making fun of fellow members instead of backing their ridicule without at least a link to something valid to say why they disbelieve.

By the way, from the poster of this thread:

click on the link and you will see that today there has been so far 30 major earth quakes world wide...

and that one in antartica is throwing an absolute mental !

Prove/disprove. Why is that so difficult?

[edit on 1/8/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I know whats going on. Its Elvis's birthday and mother nature is excited.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join