It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Special Going On 1/8/07???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Dark Crystalline--it may be worth adding the ATSNN story U.S. airstrike targets al-Qaida in Somalia to the mix also.

More directly political in nature than most everything else so far, but still newsworthy.

HDLady, that's definitely an interesting theory. It'll definitely be interesting to see how things pan out in the near future.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
How about US Submarine colliding with Japanesse Merchant Ship

www.cnn.com...

Fires in Malibu

www.cnn.com...

Mysterious Barn Owl Death in Southern Idaho

Princess Diana Inquiry Begins today

both reported by videos via CNN

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
How about another small-scale(!) incident, something along the lines of..

Radioactive water leaks at plant 1/8/07

40,000 gallons from a nuclear power station..it happened on Sunday afternoon but the report came out on Monday.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by Ross Cross]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
Ok so Im a numbers nut, I see the number 1:11 on clocks, addresses, you name it, Im drawn to it constantly! I have a lost thread somewhere here on ATS about these occurences but just listen to this The President's Speech is on 1/10/07 the beginning of the new world will take place on 1/11/07 notice the 111.

If some of us survive, peace be with all who we encounter in the awaking of this event.

OK call me a crackpot now!!!!!! its a coming I can feel it!

It's not just you. I also have seen the number 1:11 on car clocks, TV clocks, microwave/stove clocks, ect.. It's been happening alot and not a single day goes by without seeing 1:11.

I've also been thinking that something might happen on 1/11/07, i guess we'll just have to wait and see if it's some sort of sign.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
i dont see 1:11 on the clock.
It's always for 4 20
like everyday.
This day though is completly wierd,
but hey it's 2007 what do you expect.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Strange. For me, it's 11:38.

I'm always wondering.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I thought this thread was predicting something would happen on 1st August 2007 ....

btw it's exactly 10:10 on my computer clock - is that significant?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
My computer clock's showing 11:07. November 2007?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaVillen

Originally posted by Justmytype
Ok so Im a numbers nut, I see the number 1:11 on clocks, addresses, you name it, Im drawn to it constantly! I have a lost thread somewhere here on ATS about these occurences but just listen to this The President's Speech is on 1/10/07 the beginning of the new world will take place on 1/11/07 notice the 111.

If some of us survive, peace be with all who we encounter in the awaking of this event.

OK call me a crackpot now!!!!!! its a coming I can feel it!

It's not just you. I also have seen the number 1:11 on car clocks, TV clocks, microwave/stove clocks, ect.. It's been happening alot and not a single day goes by without seeing 1:11.

I've also been thinking that something might happen on 1/11/07, i guess we'll just have to wait and see if it's some sort of sign.

I have sort of the same deal, except it's with 9:11. No, I'm not joking.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Its sounding like these wide spread"gas leaks"are a natural phenomenon.but if methane why hasnt it been identified yet??

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join