It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New analysis of Viking mission results indicates presence of life on Mars

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Whew, good to see you Masqua!! We could certainly use some mod supervision here. The stories are getting thick, and the claims are stacking up pretty high. So far, no proof of anything.

Rik, I highly suggest that you start posting real, plausible evidence from credible sources. Surely you realize the wild nature of your claims, and surely you can understand the frustration and disbelief of those of us that are reading. Regardless of what you may personally believe about your own statements, the rest of us will remain highly skeptical until we see some solid facts.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Here at ATS, we have front row seats to literally thousands of confirmed hoaxes and frauds every year. Please take this into consideration while posting, and spend more time backing up your claims before moving on to the next one. We are much more likely to debate your opinions with you if you can provide some clear data.

While I do not wish to insult you or deny your intelligence, you should be aware that your credibility here at ATS will do nothing but diminish rapidly if you continue to make claims without producing quality evidence.

Thank you for taking this into consideration.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
damajikninja, thanks for your response. You probably have not read all of the input I have put on other threads on ATS. This one for starters go to this website and discover how water has helped shape the surface on Mars www.martianspiders.com... this will keep you busy. Go to the bottom of the page where it says Arthur C. Clarke on Martian Spiders scroll to the bottom where it says see my companion site of other interesting Martian Photos click on go to the bottom of page where it says link to fluid. Rik Riley

[edit on 8-5-2007 by rikriley]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by orthisguyoverhere
I'm sorry Rik but the link you provided does not use any scientific method at all and is I think designed to misinform. I did not mean to insult you but after months and months of reading your posts you still haven't posted your information/evidence. I really think you may have been led down the garden path by some of those websites. I did not mean that you needed a psychiatrist but the people spouting bollocks that you are linking to may.

I believe Sir Charles Shults the III is the best in the business when it comes to showing visual comparisons of fossils on Earth to fossils on Mars. The raw photos I have are copywrited that have been taken on Mars and I have not gotten permission to release them as of yet. These photos I am referring to have not been posted on the net as far as I know. Rik Riley

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
damajikninja, thanks for your response. You probably have not read all of the input I have put on other threads on ATS. This one for starters go to this website and discover how water has helped shape the surface on Mars www.martianspiders.com... this will keep you busy. Go to the bottom of the page where it says Arthur C. Clarke on Martian Spiders scroll to the bottom where it says see my companion site of other interesting Martian Photos click on go to the bottom of page where it says link to fluid. Rik Riley

Hey buddy, you went off on another tangent!
Stay focused here. Regardless of your other threads, we need to discuss the evidence that you have for this topic.

Streamline your thoughts - sequentialy, one topic at a time.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This is as stream line as it is going to get and Mars is a big place with lots to see and discover. Stay focused? Who put you in charge of my life? It is my time table not yours what I release on this thread. I do not know you and you do not know me and you can agree to disagree on what I say or what I see on Mars.

I am sorry you have not taken the time to review Spiders and you will gather a world of information about water on Mars, that is if of course you are a disinformer. Lets start with water on Mars that is one of my first claims. It takes time to compile information on Mars and when you release it you want it to be right. Are you saying Sir Charles Schults III is not a plausable source? I do not know about you but I consider most of his findings clear data. Rik Riley

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sorry Rik, I am not interested in your time table or point farming techniques. I have never ignored anyone before but I'm going to. I don't play games with people on chatboards.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Duncan this is not a game this is serious business to me and I am sorry you feel that way. Rik Riley

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Please everyone, let's not guve this fool anymore attention than IT is trying to get. I'm ignoring as well.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Thankyou Williamjklapp, for guving me your last bit of IT attention. One less believer off the list. Rik Riley

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Hi Rik,this is so good to read from over a year ago that you were plugging away and spreading the word.Thanks for being there ahead of me and helping out all the time,even when just nodding,yes,instead of no. Jerry in Delaware.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Hi Jerry, individuals will continually take pop shots at us but that is O.K. that is the nature of the beast. Keep up the great work on exposing the truth about life on Mars. Your sticking your neck out but many awards await you down the road from your exploration of Mars. Rik Riley

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
One from Op panorama recent.The masking is heavy,like clay over the face.
The reason for posting this is not just going over old ground,but finding what's behind the mysterious lower 2nd figure which eluded me before.So it's a minor victory,just as nice as finding a double overlap.Before I thought it was a MALE figure sandmarie,but now I see the masking shut me out of seeing it as a snake head.The dragon head is possibly just a fat body portion of a snake,so I'm not confident in that. What I also discovered is that at least 4 -6 configurations appear around the arms/shoulder of the "statue" sandmarie. One becomes a head from a snake whose body is "disappeared" in most images.Then what looks like eyebrow bones in an x-ray appear like HANDLEBARS curved in front of her. There's a seeming bird beak in front and under her forming her bent legs(overlap). Tons of variation.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Again the realization that life exists on Mars will be further exposed when the Phoenix mission arrives on Mars. NASA needs a home run and funding to continue it's space, moons and planet explorations. Phoenix will renew interest and release more funding for further exploration on Mars when verification of life on Mars takes place. Rik Riley

[edit on 5-4-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
it dos not matter how basic life is on mars ..if its life -its life and i don't think the organized religion leaders will allow anyone to loosen there strangle hold on the people of earth..theres to much money and power to be made by feeding the gullible tales of heaven and hell.....

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

The life issue on Mars would have religious condemnations but not as drastic as you think. I believe many religions would accept life else where since God is a creator. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I see a BIRD what do you think?

I also see a mound of dirt that has been chipped down with what looks like movement makings in the area,could be from the BIRD?I'm thinking the arm has taken samples(if it can reach that far) opened up the dirt and the BIRD showed up?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Hi Zelong good find, it looks like a bird alright others will say it is a shadow from the rock. If you will look to the left of the black bird you will notice a narrow shadow where the bird is positioned and standing. The shinny left eye of the bird is positioned correctly for the shape of the head. You hit it on the head when Viking 2 used the arm and scoop to scoop out a small trench of the surface and if any small lifeforms were unearthed sorry unmarsed LOL, birds would be hanging around for a late lunch.

I have a raw loose photo of Viking 2 and in the background near the horizon it looks as though a flock of birds are scattering as they are taking off in the air. I need a good scanner to show detail of the colored photo. Rik Riley

[edit on 6-4-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to
pos
t by rikriley

Yes my thoughts as well,the object in question is different in shape to
all other object/rocks around this picture, as you mentioned by looking
at the shadow it confirms the width and height by using the rock to the
left as a reference for the shadow
I will compare the BIRD like object to that of a Myna Bird from India
that is dark brown,strong yellow beck and eyes.

Australia has a cousin we call it the Miner Bird.

When these birds are in the shade their Becks and Eyes do stand out

I see another object that looks made tubes brasst with plates between
two rocks.

[edit on 7/4/08 by Zelong]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Just reading this about a bloke called Dr. Edgar Turner (ret.),a key senior assistant supervisor of N.A.S.A. who states this picture was taken by N.A.S.A'S Rover VII.

This picture was taken from Rover VII.

What the Rover VII probe found on that first day on the Red Planet is nothing short of astonishing.
“We had just one shot left on a 24-exposure roll of Kodak 200 print film,” says Turner, “so we had to make it count. Whatever it was that was moving might spook and split while we changed rolls of film via remote. That one shot was really our only chance.”

"Why are there no personnel records for Dr. Edgar Turner at N.A.S.A.; no college records for him at the Phoenix Institute of Technology, where he earned his PhD in space science? (Have these records been destroyed?"

[edit on 7/4/08 by Zelong]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

I think that is a joke

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join