It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New analysis of Viking mission results indicates presence of life on Mars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Scentists reviewing old data indicate thru new analysis of Viking mission results indicates the presence of life on Mars. This is not news to me but maybe to many who did or did not follow the Viking missions. I promise this is setting everyone one up on Earth for the discovery of microbial life on Mars by way of the Pheonix mission to Mars to be launched in 2007. Remember what I tell you life will be conclusively discovered on this mission to Mars on or near the North Polar Region, take it to the bank. Check out this web-site it will give you the update on the Viking mission findings of life on Mars. www.physorg.com/news87401064.html

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
In the distant future Mars missions as you will see will also provide info and photos of life forms walking on Mars. I have discovered many lifeforms on Mars. I will talk about one lifeform I call the Sandmaries, that I conclusively discovered near the Pathfinder Sojourner thru viewing raw photos. These are tiny tiny humanoid beings and I was very shocked to see them. I am thinking this is impossible how could a humanoid 6" to 12" tall exist especially on Mars. Also thru disbelief I see the Pathfinder tied off by a rope onto a stake. More than likely to keep it from blowing away by the wind. To my shock I see tread tracks with a different tread design cross over the Pathfinders tracks that are half the width of the wheelbase of the Pathfinder. Now the wheel tread marks made by the other vehicle that crossed the Pathfinder's were half the width of the Pathfinders wheel tread marks. To top it off I see mud on the wheels of the Pathfinder indicating water, yes thats right H2O. Here is the clincher I discovered silver colored cylindrical water tanks with tiny emblems on each tank. I could go on and on but will discuss other findings later. Rik Riley

[edit on 7-1-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Rik

Im excited by your posts but is there anything you could post to allow the likes of myself and others here to see for ourselves.
As you well know I'm sure ATS folk take a lot of convinicing and I am no different, looking forward to hearing more from you.
Cheers.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
For starters here are a couple of web-sites to view to get you started and this is only the beginning. I will continue to upgrade you on various sites as the thread progresses.

www.ufovideo.net

www.stanleysound.com

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You claimed: scientists reviewing viking data find evidence of life.

You cite: a page that features, amoung other things, baseball stadium organ music and another page that has, apparentrly, butt shots of chicks at ufo parties.

Please provide the reports of the alleged scientists that have made this discovery, so that we can look at their methodology and reasoning.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Here is the web-site I tried pda.physorg.com but would not bring up the page. Try this again sorry pda.physorg.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Err.... If you actually read the article, it talks about their Hypothesis of life on Mars, not about definitive proof.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
How did I know someone was going to say I did not read the scientific data correctly? I did read the data and I stand by my statement and not a hypothesis, fact life exists on Mars. Because why, I can see life on the surface of the blue skied planet Mars with my 2 eyes. I am talking about the Sandmaries, 2 eyed tiny humanoids living on the surface of Mars. Other lifeforms I have discovered exist on Mars, this includes the Marmies, Marrockies and Microtechs. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
I can see life on the surface of the blue skied planet Mars with my 2 eyes. I am talking about the Sandmaries, 2 eyed tiny humanoids living on the surface of Mars. Other lifeforms I have discovered exist on Mars, this includes the Marmies, Marrockies and Microtechs. Rik Riley

Are you serious? That is a fantastic claim. Was this accomplished through astral viewing, OBE, or something else?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

How did I know someone was going to say I did not read the scientific data correctly? I did read the data and I stand by my statement and not a hypothesis, fact life exists on Mars. Because why, I can see life on the surface of the blue skied planet Mars with my 2 eyes. I am talking about the Sandmaries, 2 eyed tiny humanoids living on the surface of Mars. Other lifeforms I have discovered exist on Mars, this includes the Marmies, Marrockies and Microtechs. Rik Riley

Rik, with respect, i think what darkelf, nygdan and terapin are basically getting at is that without proof you may aswell be stating that you can prove that Elvis has set up home on Mars and plays sell out gigs to the martian people every night.
Asise from the sarcasm, I would be more than happy to take a look at any visual evidence you have of these creatures you speak of, as I'm sure everyone else here would also.
But unfortunately without such proof your claims will not be taken seriously.

All the best,

[edit on 10-1-2007 by pmexplorer]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Here are some web-sites you may find interesting about Mars and show anomolies. When I locate the web-site about the silver cylindrical water tanks near the Pathfinder I will pass them on to everyone.

mars-news.de...

www.adm.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Darkelf, This is my theory I believe Mars as well as the other planets and Moons in our Solar System all have their own specific frequency. I have spent thousands of hours scanning Mars, our Solar System's planets and Moons. I first learned to find patterns on Mars by scanning Mars from satellite photos. Mars I found is set up on visual grid patterns. By visually scanning I discovered that our human brain is a biological computer each time I scanned the more visuals and anomolies I would find on Mars. I would start to see holograms that the Martonians stored in the rocks and surface using what I believe to be nano technology by storing visual information by using crystals. Sound familiar this sounds like the new generation of computers using crystals. These visuals of the crystals are activated by full spectrum light or Lazer broad beam. My first radio I built was a crystal radio, like on Mars it is all about frequences.

I first started scanning raw photos of Mars not found on the internet and was lucky to find Them. The Viking Mission ground zero photos first gave me the first glympse that life absolutely existed on Mars. I saw my first android camouflaged, first tiny tiny boat and Sandmarie by the landing pad of Viking I

The Mars Sojourner Pathfinder was an incredible mission and this is where I absolutely new life existed on Mars by visually seeing the Sandmaries and anomolies that I will discuss further when I have more time. Rik Riley

[edit on 11-1-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I would start to see holograms that the Martonians stored in the rocks and surface using what I believe to be nano technology by storing visual information by using crystals.

Are you saying the life forms that you observed are holograms? If so, perhaps that is why they are so tiny. If that is the case, could it be that the true inhabitants live underground and only project holograms on the surface? Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
All I read about was that some scientist thinks that the equipment used by NASA back then to detect life killed that life cuz they were looking for the wrong kind of life. He hypothesized that Hydrogen Peroxide based life could be living on Mars, as he calculates that the conditions are feasible for such life. I'll hunt around for the link.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Contrary to popular belief I believe the life forms for the most part live on the surface of Mars. Do not kid yourself we are being given I believe false data of the true composition of the air on Mars. These holograms are stored visual information by highly intelligent beings. Tomorrow I will give the sequence of events that lead up to some of my many discoveries. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Originally, Carl Sagan wanted a flashlight put on board Viking I and II. Did he know something about Mars we did not, I assure you he did. He is the person who tried to convince scientists on the Viking projects to place bait outside the landers just like a mouse going for the cheese. He theorized that Macrobes, he referred to as large ambulatory Martians, would come up to the Viking landers and lick nutrients from an outside container. This is not a joke this was a real discussion he had with Viking Mission Scientists. I think he new Martian criters or Martian bipeds were moving about on the surface. I truely believe he knew about lifeforms on Mars from previous manned secret missions. Do you realize the primary goal of the Viking Missions were to seek out and find life on the 4th planet from the Sun.

Here is a fact about the Viking Missions. It was a known back in 1976 that there was and still is water in the Martian atmosphere. I believe water is under pressure below the surface of Mars a sea under the Martonian soil. I believe the thermally heated water under ground heats the surface of Mars to keep it warmer then we have been told. Remember water under pressure does not freeze as easily as normal exposed H2O.

I believe the Earth is hollow as well as Mars. You say but scientists say we have a molten metal core, I say dream on. Our probes have been to Mars but, ever heard of a probe being sent to the center of our Mother Earth, I do not think so. I think I can remember Japan wanting to drill to the center of the Earth. I wonder who put a stop to that other than the monitary expense stopping them cold. By the way where did scientist get the idea of silicon based lifeforms I do not think they got it out of a comic book. Now I believe Carl Sagan was a distinguished well known astronomer that did alot for the cause to find life on other planets. You must know he had government grants and was sworn to secrecy about lifeforms in our Solar System as well as our galaxy. I will continue later to talk about my journey leading up to my discovery of life on the blue skied planet Mars. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
you make all these insansely ridiculous claims about seeing tiny two eyed bipeds walking around on the surface of mars. i didn't know you would be able to get so close, you can even see the number of eyes
what im also curious to find out is how you would see the amount of eyes they had if the picture was taken from a satellite, and therefore the picture would pretty much be the top of the head, which therefore could just be yet another rock or shadow. if anyone believes a shred of what you are saying then they should get off the internet immediatly and destroy their computers, cuz they're in for a rough haul. why don't you post these pictures so we can all see the miracles that you see. if you prove me wrong, i will quit my job and devote my life to scanning pictures of mars. no joke.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by ben420]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ben 420, The Sandmaries I can see are from ground zero missions in other words photos taken from the surface. Viking I and II, Pathfinder, Spirit and Opportunity are all part of ground zero missions. To see 2 eyed live Martonians would be very difficult from satellite photos indeed but not that hard to see the large humanoid or alien looking statues that are all over the surface of Mars. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
i find it very unlikely that NASA would have leaked those pictures then. please post them so we can analyze them.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is only the beginning I will direct you to a website. I have other photos that are not on any website I can find, and I can assure you they are real. I am not here on this thread to convince you that life exists. I am here to report to you what I see and you will have to convince yourself after going to this website that I will give you for starters. mars-news.de...

You first must learn to train your eyes to see patterns on Mars. The more you scan the better you will become on seeing things on Mars. Remember on Mars what you think and see is isn't and what you think and see isn't is. Grammer not intended. Rik Riley

[edit on 14-1-2007 by rikriley]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join