It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New analysis of Viking mission results indicates presence of life on Mars

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Rik, any proof ? ANY ?
Scan some of those pics.
Can't ? Why ?
Mods....

Lex

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The above web site is full of spurious science. No real evidence other than grainy photos and imagination. Much of their supposed scientific studies are contrary to established scientific facts.

Take for example, their "Martian blueberries" They claim that they are biologically formed. We have very similar formations here on earth yet they propose that they are something spectacular and far from ordinary geological formations. The Rovers used the mass spectrometer to determine the chemical make up of the "blueberries." They are Hematite concretions and they are also found on Earth as one of many spherical geological formations. They are not biologically formed as that web site claims and they offer no factual evidence to support their claims. That is only one example of the false science spouted on that website.

While I encourage rational discussion and logical research, simply making wild claims and using false science, adds nothing.

"Any photo requiring equal parts interpretation and imagination (photos sometimes characterized as ‘blobsquatches’) should be discounted."*

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Lexion, in due time if I can get proper permission. Go to this website you may not be ready to believe what you are seeing or what you are reading. www.akasha.de... This is some real heavy stuff and it is up to you to make the belief decision. Terapin make sure you cover your eyes, but do appreciate your thoughts we all have a right to agree to disagree. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Neither of the web sites you have linked to appear to be working. Any chance you can just post a pic on here and show us what you are seeing?

Please and thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This is borderline retarded. You're just making wild claims without any tangible proof besides outrageous stories. Since you have studies this for "thousands of hours" produce some evidence that involves real science. You're either attempting at a bad hoax or have spent too much time watching the Sci-Fi channel.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The government has know about life on other planets for centuries. They dish out only what they think we can handle in miniscle amounts. There are so terrified that if there is proof that there is life on other planet that we will all become lawless and give up our religious crutches that this is how they do things.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
RoyaL76, You hit the nail on the head. It is all about controling the masses whether by religion , government or of our media. Can you name how many wars have been fought over religious ideology? Here is an example of media censorship. I am in Australia doing business and decide on my day off to take a Sydney Harbor boat tour. The U.S. Navy back in the eighties I believe 1985 had ships in the harbor that were using nuclear power. Now at that time New Zealand banned such ships from entering their sovereign space including nuclear weapons. A large protest with banners along the shore line of Sydney Harbor pursued. The chanting continued go home U.S.A. I am seeing U.S. Navy military on board the ships manning the machine guns and U.S. Navy helicopters swooping down all over the area. I am thinking this is not good and now I am in the middle of something I do not desire to be envolved with.

I go back to my room at the Hilton, and on the Australian news is this guy in a hang glyder throwing a pipe full of paint that splats the side of the battleship. In other words, got ya. He crashes his hang glyder on shore and many police were in hot pursuit. The police captured this guy after a chase on foot and he was protesting like the others but in a severe way. I fly back home to the U.S.A. and not one single station covers this breaking news. Wonder Why? No one I knew had even remembered seeing this on the news. How many events are censored across the world from our eyes in the U.S.A? Lots, I am afraid this includes U.F.O.'s and alien life forms here and elsewhere. Rik Riley

[edit on 18-1-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
We are still waiting for YOUR evidence Rik. I hope it isn't in the form of poor quality photos and that you have something more concrete.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Sensfen, talk about censored I am not talking ATS. Sorry here is a web sight that will give you some insight about Mars www.enterprisemission.com... I have raw photos not found on the web that I am not able to release without permission and have not gotten permission to release them yet. This is not a cop out, but I will continue to release info and photos as I am allowed. It is nice to converse with a polite person like yourself. Here is another website we will go thru the back door. www.google.com...

Go to rover home page, and go to sol 24 left photo. You will see a hedge hog enlarge photo.

Go to sol 23- Nasa and JPL missed this one. Do not enlarge Pic use a magnifying glass. Go to bottom of the photo you will see the face of a tiny humanoid Sandmarie. If you enlarge photo the Sandmarie face will disapear. The first time I saw a Sandmarie was from a photo on the wall of Nasa as Sojourner Pathfinder was being readied. The wall size large photo of the Viking mission was being used as photographic recognizable reference for the visual computer on board of the Sojourner. I am an artist and made a painting of Sandmaries on the surface of Mars. I have painted 55 paintings of statues, monuments and lifeforms on Mars. I have made paintings of Lumeria that I have discovered on Earth in 2006 and this is not a joke. Rik Riley

[edit on 18-1-2007 by rikriley]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have photos in my possession of what I believe to be water tanks with emblems on them at ground zero but can not release the photos at this time but, here is a video of what I think are the water tanks that I talked about earlier. These are the shinny silver cylindrical tanks found by Soujourner Rover. On the video you will find the tanks starting at the time indicated at 6:07. You wanted proof here is your proof. Go to this site- www.youtube.com... Go to the video UFO-Spacemission encounter and photos from Mars. Rik Riley

[edit on 6-5-2007 by rikriley]

[edit on 6-5-2007 by rikriley]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Originally posted by rikriley

I have photos in my possession of the water tanks with emblems on them at ground zero but can not release the photos

Once, I'll give leniency. Twice, it becomes a cop-out.

but here is a video of what I think are water tanks I talked about earlier.

You "think" are water tanks ? Are they, or not ?

Please post something timely and relevant.
Not some " I have proof but can't release it" BS.

Thanks,
Lex

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Lexion, I believe the cylinders to be water tanks because I believe the Sandmaries, tiny biological humanoid looking lifeforms need water to survive. To say 1000% that these are water tanks I can not do so because I am not there to actually test what is in the tanks but, they look like cylindrical silver tanks. You see the photo from a still shot on the video what is your take? I have a better photo but can not release it at this time. At least I was finally able to varify that these tanks existed when I came across this video. Rik Riley

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Rick, are these the life forms you detected with a cardboard toilet tube looking at "angles" as posted in a previous thread? Please confirm.

That folks is why you will get no photos of the life forms and why we have psychiatrists.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Duncan, you misspelled my name, it is Rik. Everything will be released on my time frame and not yours. When I start releasing information and visual proof who is going to look bad not me. Who is going to need a psychiatrist not me, guess who will. By the way you do not need a toilet paper spool just cup your hand and look thru the tunnel made by your fingers at a specified anomolie, artifact, or lifeform on Mars photograph.

Instead of scientifically figuring out why I do this tunnel vision and bending the glass magnifier to see these anomolies much better you critisize and try to make me look like a fool and I am sure this makes you feel real big on ATS. Yes I make statements about lifeforms, anomolies, water and monuments just hold tight because my day is coming. Rik Riley

[edit on 7-5-2007 by rikriley]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Please stop the personal attacks before they draw red flags in avatars.

Remember that at ATS Courtesy is mandatory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Those site references are nothing but mumbo jumbo....and though I do believe that the existence of microbial life is likely, I don't see anything official. BTW I didn't see any of the 'butt shots'....

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I remember you from somewhere, another forum I believe.

And if I remember correctly your "sandmaries" and all your other discoveries where rocks, rocks and more rocks.

Excuse me if I'm incorrect, but I have definitely heard this exact story elsewhere and it was all rocks. So if it wasn't you, someone stole your story my friend.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Here is a gentleman I highly respect and he has photos to back up his findings on Mars. His name is Sir Charles Schults III this guy has many credentials and has been on many T.V. and radio programs with his Mars data. Here is his website- xenotechresearch.com... Check it out he has great info. Rik Riley

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
PlausibleDeniability, I am sure glad you set the record straight about you seeing rocks and more rocks on Mars. You did get the name Sandmaries correct and you gave the credit to me Rik Riley correctly, but you forgot the Marmies, Marrockies and Microtechs lifeforms I have detected on Mars. Yes for years I have been saying that Mars is loaded with water on the surface as well as subsurface. So far 1 out of 5 is not bad and there is more to come. Rik Riley

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'm sorry Rik but the link you provided does not use any scientific method at all and is I think designed to misinform. I did not mean to insult you but after months and months of reading your posts you still haven't posted your information/evidence. I really think you may have been led down the garden path by some of those websites. I did not mean that you needed a psychiatrist but the people spouting bollocks that you are linking to may.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join