It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New analysis of Viking mission results indicates presence of life on Mars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by itisibrian
reply to post by Zelong

I think that is a joke

Woops thanks itisibrian

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

It happens
I had to check to see if there's such thing as Rover VII or Galaxy VII lol.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Zelong that was a funny spoof, the original photo minus the potato bug is near the rock known as Barnacle Bill complements of Sojourner of the Pathfinder Sojourner mission. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Interesting image, it does look like there's 2 beasts/birds of some kind, but then if I look harder they just appear to be rocks. But maybe, its camoflage of some kind? Who knows.

Certainly I know that NASA knows for sure whats on Mars, and they only release images to us they want us to see. Perhaps someone working for them disagrees and releases images like the above, where the answers can be found with a bit of studying but its not a glaringly obvious revelation.

Or maybe its just 2 rocks. And all the anomalies found on Mars are just that and all coincidences.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I have to thank you ALL on my post it's Debunked.Thank You All

I am so sorry, I will research more next time.

What I have noticed is how does anyone know if certain Info/post are CRAP?

I am not here to bring up old proven FAKES!
I have wastered to many days Reading,Only to find out I wasted my hours

I'm really here with what I think are real answers to experiences I've had in my life.
I know this is late post.
Anyway I'm real, I'm not here to keep a story going,I'm here to try to put a bit to a puzzle.
Regards
Zelong.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The 2 pics earlier referenced in this thread were small,yet still contained many live faces from Viking. The Grinch who Stole Christmas comes to mind for the first one.There are over 10 other faces I won't bother you with in that one. The second one has more promise and variety because the fossil with wide bird-like beak has eyes dropping away at divergent angles.The snakes surrounding it have much smaller heads by comparison. Like Earth,Mars once had much larger animals roaming the surface when the planet had a lush,rich environment,all before environmental catastrophic events such as massive collisions which caused mass extinctions worse than on Earth apparently. That's the best quess why the planet Mars is seemingly so barren at the surface now from a distance,until you get up close and behind the nasa masking of life images.Faces crowd each other out in the frames,it's so alive.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Yes, Dr Levin I see Life on Mars from Viking pics.You did find life in 1976.Write it in the Science books.Write it in the History books.
Yes it's hard to see faces in the pics,but if you see ONE ,you'll wonder what the other 10 look like.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

vze, smiling faces, smiling faces they don't tell lies. Many amazing faces and it is amazing that NASA has with held the truth about life on Mars this long.

I was reading an article in UFO Magazine and Shirley McClain was being interviewed. She was saying in so many words that the nondisclosure of UFOs and alien life is higher in the chain of classification of secrecy then the hydrogen bomb. Rik Riley

[edit on 28-4-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I feel that the truth was stolen from us all along,Rik. Thank you for your comments. Dr. Levin from Viking missions can't have more than a couple more decades of vitality on Earth.His reward for helping to find life on Mars is NON-disclosure,a giant road-block that robs him of his rightful place in history and the celebration of life in abundance in our solar system besides Earth. It's an abridgement of frree access to knowledge that is like the nazis nationalism and the religious inquisition where blasphemy gets you fines,jail or death. Ok I exagerate,forget the death analogy....that only happens when you invent a car that runs on water,or "FREE" energy.
This cloud pic was sent to me by a myspace teen and I found a face there that looks female. Unlike Nasa I go for full disclosure even at the risk of personal attacks . Remember this is an Earth sky pic,nothing mysterious.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

vze, you are looking into another dimension and if you will look to the bottom right of photo you see the perfect number 5 and at ten O'clock from the number 5 apprx. 3/4 inch you will see the capital letter E. Rik Riley

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is the proof I have been looking for, this photo presented by NASA from the Mars Odyssey mission will go down in history as one of the greatest photos ever taken on Mars. This particular photo is proof that intelligent humanoid life existed and I say still does exist today. Look for the female statue with headdress looking in the left direction and this photo is loaded with other 3D statues. Step back away from the screen in a dark room with contrast and brightness turned down slightly you will see in 3D what I am talking about and check it out you will be glad you did. go to:

themis.asu.edu...

This photo is a nighttime IR Image

Acquired on: Apr. 12, 2008

photo#128070032

152.1 degrees E. 51.8 degrees N.

Keep scrolling until you locate photo approx. 3 inches from the left hand border headed right center of photo you will see the eye of the light in color Egyptian looking female with hieroglyphs on the headdress. Next to the female head to the right center in the dark area you will see the head of a very large and strong looking male figure. Rik Riley

[edit on 3-5-2008 by rikriley]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Could you post a pic rik so I can see it? I'm a little lost on that page. Themis was my concept 1987,though I'm just the author who came up with the name and function,but not science specifics.Like the diverse instruments of the great telecopes in space strategy(mine)the idea was to complete the puzzle with dividing up the light spectrum and sending diverse instruments.Let's say you break down the light spectrun into 5 or 6 segments and focus on the special segment.If one of the instruments fails you build and send another,but they can concentrate on different or same targets.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
Could you post a pic rik so I can see it? I'm a little lost on that page.

Same here rikriley,there's not even a search area, sorry but no way can I find photo#128070032 here.I'm keen to have a look.I like to watch

Regards
Zelong.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

vze, I have found some very high resolution Mars photos you will flip over and some of these photos may have been posted before but these were under what I call a secret title. As I have discussed before I can see in 3D and one photo in particular is of a wall of a crater that I will lead you to that further proves to me life existed and exists on Mars. You will have a field day with these photos and I am giving you first crack at my find and I will U2U how to receive the photos.

I want you to look at one of the other crater photos that I believe is full of crystal clear water you will see the rays of the sun in depth penetrating the water. I am running 3 businesses and do not have the time I used to.

Rik Riley

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
Could you post a pic rik so I can see it? I'm a little lost on that page.

Same here rikriley,there's not even a search area, sorry but no way can I find photo#128070032 here.I'm keen to have a look.I like to watch

Regards
Zelong.

Hi Zelong and vze, now I am having a time finding the photo let me do some more searching unless the photo has been jerked. Rik Riley

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join