It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Videotaped over Estonia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The UFO Casebook received the enclosed video clip from a gentleman in Estonia. The only information we have is that it was taken in Tallinn, Estonia, on July 7, 2006.

I have requested more information, but have not received it so far. If it does come, I will add it to this report. The video was sent to me at normal and half-speed. The object in question moves from bottom right to top left.

Here's the link. What do you guys think??

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Has it come to this? A bird flies by and someone thinks it's a ufo? Well, techincally it is, but still...it's a bird.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Excuse me, but can you prove that is a bird or do we just take your word on it?

If you expect us to provide proof when we present something then you should be to present proof that it is a bird.

My oh my.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
um no, I'm just giving my opinion, which is what the original post asked. Looks like a bird flying by. And it's the most logical explanation. Therefore, I think it's a bird. Not asking anyone to take my word for it, make up your own mind.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
sensfan Show me a video of a bird to prove your point. Or you could break down the video and show it was something else. Just a thought.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Ekilo]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Like I said, I'm not trying to prove anything. I think it's a bird. if you want a comparison, go out side and watch a bird fly by, can't get much better than that LOL.

Kind of sorry I posted in this thread now.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The Gunslinger is very cool sensfan. I enjoyed the books.

I think it was a insect. Looks like I could see a little wing action near the end.

Roper

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is what I am trying to say.

How many videos have ya'll seen. Including TV, Movies, YouTube, Google, ATS, etc. How many of them show anything similar. Show me just one and I will shut up. Out of millions of videos out there, all I ask for is one. Just one.

I'm not trying to be insulting to anyone. I am trying to stem the tide of people who will discount everything.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Ekilo]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm with Sensfan, it looks like a bird to me, too. Especially since there are birds flying around already.

Here is a link to a bird video that shows plenty of birds, flying from different distances.

My opinion is bird.

Originally posted by Ekilo
This is what I am trying to say.

How many videos have ya'll seen. Including TV, Movies, YouTube, Google, ATS, etc. How many of them show anything similar. Show me just one and I will shut up. Out of millions of videos out there, all I ask for is one. Just one.

Well, there you go, I just gave you one. You could have done this yourself, too, yanno? All I did was went to YouTube, typed in Bird, hit Search, went through a few pages of videos until I found one satisfactorily situated to prove a point.

Why do we need to search for a video for you? If you want to prove the point, you could have looked on any of the sources you listed on your own.

[edit on 1/3/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
niteboy82

Your right. I could have but didn't. On the other side, you could have posted something to prove the original poster wrong, and me as well. The spinning is making me dizzy.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

niteboy82

Your right. I could have but didn't. On the other side, you could have posted something to prove the original poster wrong, and me as well. The spinning is making me dizzy.

Nobody was trying to prove anybody wrong. They were simply stating their opinion, which was what the original post asked for.

However, they were nice enough to post a video backing up their position, something you have yet to do.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Milk]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ekilo - extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If I am to believe that this is an alien spacecraft (which is surely what is being inferred, given the sub-forum) I'll need something more to go on than the exidence provided. Sensfan provided a reasonable explanation for what appears to be a mundane event - if you believe it to be something more then the burden of proof lies with you, not him.

I understand why you might find it frustrating to see so many videos dismissed as birds, planes, baloons etc. but in reality these are what most "UFO" sightings are - common objects that are misidentified. I for one am glad that there is a healthy dose of scepticism in these forums, for if we were to proclaim every photo with a smudge in the sky to be evidence of alien visitors then our credibility would diminish very rapidly.

Sorry if this appears like an attack on you, it's really not intended that way. I think we're on the same team here, and I understand your frustration.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

niteboy82

Read this please:

Originally posted by Scramjet76
What do you guys think??

I am right, you could have, but you didn't. On the other side, I didn't need to prove anyone wrong, because I was simply stating my opinion along with a video to show why. And if you're dizzy, then sit down.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Not much found. Here you go. I'm just trying to show a pint of view. I looked. Yet nothing to prove the OP wrong. Maybe I missed something. Find it.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm sorry. I did not see your link. My html-fu is not as strong as yours. I did not see the link. I am sorry.

FTR, I need to be carefull when posting while drinking. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I think its a bird, too. I also think it takes a dump or something just as it passes over the building in the background. Anybody else see it? The dump, I mean.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It could be an extraterrestial vehicle projecting the image of a bird to the human eye. Alien technology certainly would have the capability to cloak their vehicles to look like something we normally would see seems like a logical way to avoid our attention.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Umm, its a bird. Simple as that. It can easily be a bird. Nothing more needs to be said.

Ram

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I see two...

The first one is smaller - the second is the bug everyone sees.

It's taken during summer i believe - I say it's insects buzzing around.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I see two...

I saw the 2 also... I'm glad you said that. I'm actually surprised that the owner (or whoever posted this on ufocasebook) made no mention of it.

My thoughts are much the same as everyone else... it's a UFO. No way to tell if it's an alien craft or a bug from the footage. Or if it's an alien bug....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join