It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Videotaped over Estonia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Could have been a bird. I have never seen a bird fly at that speed tough...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I have. Barn Swallows and Pigeons are extremely fast and depending on how close you are to them faster than one would expect.

I too think that it is a bird of some type. The only unusual thing I see about it is its flight path maybe. Very straight, no deviation. I think I can also see in the slow mo the presence of what could be flapping wings in a couple of the frames.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think it was an insect. The image isn't out-of-focused enough to be a distant object. An insect such as a dragonfly will look like it's going that speed if flown near the camera.

What looks suspicious to me is that when the "UFO" flies near the tower in the background, it looks like the next frame was cut, so it doesn't show if the object was flying in front of the building (proving that it's either a bird or insect), or behind it (proving it's an aircraft).

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think it's just a bird tbh but I've never seen a bird fly soo fast.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Since when do ufo's follow residential speed limits, that thing is moving way to slow to be a ufo at to low of an altitude.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The Ufo as interesting as it may seem also kind looks like something launched from behind the building.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
also you guys are correct about the dump - i see it too. it's a 90% chance that its a bird, but I wish we had someway to get a bearing as to how far away or what altitude the 'object' is flying at?

If its a small insect it could be close to the camera which would explain it. If it was far away then it would be a bit harder to explain something flying that fast.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by zeeon]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have studied this video for seven years now and I have come to the conclusion its a lephricon from planet zog who ate too many baked beans.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
what kind of baked beans?
I like bushs baked beans. OR was it REALLY beans and franks?

Wig

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Looks like a fly to me.

Also note when the camera pans up at the start the first ufo/bird appears out of thin air, I have put this down to the camera getting into focus rather than video trickery/fakery

The second one looks like a fly, and the "dump" on top of the building also looks like video fakery but I'll just put it down to some unintentional latent image effect on the camera.

[edit on 4/1/2007 by Wig]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
what kind of baked beans?
I like bushs baked beans. OR was it REALLY beans and franks?

Heinz Baken Beans, I hear they are real popular on planet zog and one of Earths greatest exports to there.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
damn!! you guys found out about the leprechauns from Zog. Damn it! Damn it! damn it! Now my people are going to have to find a new and even more insideous method of taking over your planet. Damn.

Oh and those aren't projections of birds. We're smarter than that it's a mechanical bird ment to fit in with the native airial fauna.

Now that you know us leprechauns aren't just cute little trolls hording gold and monopolising rainbows and actually have an agenda we will haved to take certain measures next time we see you so that you don't talk. Let that be a warning to you humans.

PS Baked beans...Love em...but they do do a number on our superiorally advanced digestive systems. We preffer them with bacon bits in there too. But thats for medical reasons.

<< 1   >>

join