It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

plz nebody help me astral project

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
No problem,glad I could be of some help.
I've tried AP'ing to no avail.....Maybe I'll get back into it some time,but my interests change sporadically.Still AP,from what I've read,can be a very rewarding experience.If you have the concentration and will to keep trying at it to make it happen,then more power to ya.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I've tried AP and have found out that a brainwave generator is very helpful in accelerating the process. The one that i've used was BWGEN.

www.bwgen.com...

good luck!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think you should try it without music. Lay in bed and try not to move, close your eyes and think of trying to grab onto a rope above your head, keep thinking "i almost grabbed the rope... I almost grabbed the rope". I repeat, visualize the rope above your head with your eyes closed. As your saying in your head "i almost grabbed the rope" you may hear heavy wind in your ears, and your may feel strange. BUT!! try not to think about it or you will lose concentration. Once you hear wind or feel strange start saying this "i grabbed the rope" or "im on the rope" and visualize two arms comming from your body, two faint or ghostly arms grabbing onto the rope. Thats as far as i've gotten and im almost the same age as you. Once you visualize the arms grabbing the rope try to visualize them pulling themselfs out of you and seeing your soul being pulled up. You can say in your head "im almost out". I hope this helps.

Also a few NOTES... When i mentioned saying the words in your head i ment for you to continuosly and constantly say the words over and over again. That will help you concentrate instead of just laying there with thoughts freely passing your mind and disrupting your concentration.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hi Outlaw, I would recommend buying a good book on the subject. The one I bought is called "Astral Dynamics" by Robert Bruce. After doing the energy awareness exercises for about 3 months I managed to project outside my body. According to the book everyone astral projects when they sleep. They just dont recall the events because there energy awareness is undeveloped. Sleep paralysis can also lead to an outter body experience, but most people tend to get scared & freak out, rather than just let it happen.

www.astraldynamics.com...

www.amazon.com...

His new book, Bought it but haven't got around to reading yet - comes with a relaxtion CD as well.

www.amazon.com...=pd_lpo_k2_dp_k2a_2_txt/105-3774622-2603655

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

Word of Warning - Careful when messing about with energy, If you do buy the book and decide to do the exercises - Heed the authors warnings and dont skip the exercises as it can lead to all sorts of problems. I didn't and learnt the hard way.
I guess you live and learn.....I certainly dont regret it though. Happy Astral Projecting.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well vibration cd and meditation and astral projection music dont work with me ..that brainwave doesnt work on me either. But failure is not an option i will astral project and you will to no matter what.........................

[edit on 3-1-2007 by outlaw51]

Mod Edit: The use of All-Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Outlaw, it's been mentioned before. You want the true experts to come out and help you (which I am not one,) drop the text/ AOL/ 1337/ Yahoo/ My Space talk. You already said you are 16, you want help, try and make it easier on everyone who is not as used to seeing everything abbreviated as b4 and the like, or slamming on the caps lock when you get excited.

If you act like you are seriously interested in the subject not just a kid with a passing fancy in the area, I'm sure you will find a more receptive audience.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
WELL ANY EXPERTS WHO CAN HELP ME A-P PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email protected] THANX.. UNTIL THEN I WILL BE STILL TRYING.. AND THANX EVERY 1 AGAIN 4 ALL UR REPLIES and help. -1-

[edit on 3-1-2007 by outlaw51]

Urn

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
i have heard that astral projecting/out of body expiriencses are closly related to lucid dreaming (being aware that you are dreaming, and thus being able to control your own dream).

although i've had no success with AP/OOBE (not since i was a young child any way) i have recently had ALOT of lucid dreaming incidents...

i've heard on this site such things as to try and fly straight up while lucid dreaming to induce AP/OOBE... (havn't actually tried that myself though)

but to induce a lucid dream, some say to have a visual trigger, for instance there was somone on this site who said that their trigger was a painting of a tiger that was on the wall in the hallway of the house that they grew up in, and their family is no longer in posession of that painting, so whenever he/she saw that painting, he/she knew they were dreaming...

my trigger was to find the ocean and jump on into it, if i didn't drown then i knew i was dreaming (cause i can't swim in real life
)

eventually i found that if you even question weather or not your dreaming, then you are infact dreaming...

i hope this somehow helps you to achieve your goal of astral projection (although it hasn't seemed to help me AP).

but as a side note, lucid dreaming is HELLA FUN!!!, so maybe this will help you lucid dream at the very least.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Urn]

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Urn]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
LAST NITE I PUT ON A MEDITATION SONG AND I WASNT EXPECTING NETHING 2 HAPPEN BECUZ IN ALL THE TIMES I DID THIS IT DIDNT WORK..BUT WHILE LISTENING 2 IT WITH HEADPHONES I JUST STARTED TO RELAX FOR A PERIOD OF TIME AND IT FELT WEIRD LIKE I WAS ASLEEP PUT STILL AWAKE IN MY MIND THEN I BEGAN FEELING LIKE ENERGY WAS LIFTING ME UP SLOWLY BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT FELT SO WEIRD I ADMIT AT THAT TIME I GOT SCARED AND STARTED 2 WAKE UP .. I THINK I MESSED IT UP BY MY LETTING MY FEAR COME IN ... DAMMITT.. SO CLOSE SO CLOSE.. .... AND I WAS THINKING ALSO WHILE IM TRYIN 2 SUCEED A-P ... AT SAME THE SAME TIME IMA TRY TO OPEN MY 3RD EYE...

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
i hear people who can astral project can make those who kant astral project ..will now i know this is true .. so could anybody who can astral project help me please.. [email protected] or just send me a message on site...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join