It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

plz nebody help me astral project

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
im 16 now and im tryin 2 astral project .i listen 2 meditation music but that doesnt help me all i do is get tired and fall asleep ..ive been tryin 2 do it at least 6 months now .. i sit n relax while listen 2 mediatation music get tired n fall asleep everytime and its making me mad .. then i read tha thread about goddes doing it (WITH HELP BY SOME ONE ON THIS SITE) Then it hit me can some one who can astral project YANK me out my body to..... ????

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Instead of just relaxing, try concentrating on something. Relaxing is good, you need to be relaxed. But only relax for a bit, and then start to concentrate on something. Whether it is a mental image, or saying one word over and over or whatever, just do something to keep your mind occupied, rather than letting it wander into sleep.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
i tryed that.. i use mediation cd like.. sounds..vibration.astral projection cd's well i just download it offa limewire but same thing`..i tried mind tricks to it TO HAVE A OOBE BUT THAT DIDNT WORK .... n finna just give up hope..but is there ne 1 that can just assist me or how do i tell my spirit guide 2 guide me out my body ..sumthing or at least nething would be becuz good becuz 4 6 months nothin happen not 1 time ..dam this oobe is hard

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Once your body is fully relaxed try to imagine a cord dangling from the ceiling above you, without moving your physical arms grab hold of this rope and use it to pull yourself up out of your body.
The visualisation should help to keep your mind active and focused on your objective.
You could also try to envisage a place, or use a picture on your wall and 'see' yourself moving into the picture.

The vast majority of people will have a great deal of difficulty astral projecting. There aren't really any short cuts.
Drugs etc. may help you to achieve some kind of projection, but it will be uncontrolled. part of the fun of astral is being able to guide what happens to you in your travels. I have allowed myself to run free a few times, but it can get scary - often you will end up in places that you would rather not be.

Why do you want to astral travel? Just because it's trippy, or because it is part of your spiritual learning?
My theory is that people who want to do it simply for the 'rush' will usually fail - their minds aren't in the right spot and they usually get too excited when they unexpectantly have some success.
You need to temper your mind and emotions to be successful.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I've been trying this for a while, I have had one slight experiance with it but havn't been able to recreate it since.
I have the same problem of falling asleep, I dont use meditation or any music, nor did I with my experiance in which I got out and felt strange vibrations and heard the sound of wind, everything was just dark though and when I opened my eyes I opened my physical eyes and was just layin in bed.
But what I got from that was the knowledge that it is real and to keep trying, which is a good thing in my book...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
^^^^^^ yea sounds good... but i wanna astral project not 2 get a rush but to experience what it is ..i have read about it many times and been fascinated of the fact you can do that. JUST LIKE YOU and now im tryin everything i kan 2 achieve that goal but nothing works .. n i already tried that technique with silver cord it was on my meditation cd.. that didnt work ..AND 1 QUESTION 1ce u astral project can u visit hell or heavin...
but neway i dont know what else 2 say but IT'S A COMPLETE FAILURE..
$#!+..

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
is it also true that some 1 else who can astral proect pull someone out their body who wants to astral project but kant

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
A few years ago I had a friend that was into astral projection so I started trying it, giving it a go etc, had a astral diary and everything writing down my experiences....but now I can't do it at all!

It's as if I have never astral projected before

Has anyone got any good guides? I'd really like to get back into it.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Is it possible, while astral travelling, that ANOTHER "soul" can take over your body? That your are connected to your body with a "cord" etc. What are the dangers??

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I heard that if you are not careful, and dont know what you are doing, that yes there is a danger of having something take over your body. I think that you get it back, but you are sort of stuck outside your body until it leaves. i have never had an oobe on my own, but one time my family was at my Grandmas house, and we were all sleeping on the floor. my sister woke up in the middle of the night and saw me standing there and i looked at her. she tried to talk to me but i just stood there. then she looked over and i was also laying asleep on the floor!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I never deliberately tried to project when I first did it. I was working on several different techniques to heighten my spiritual awareness and to improve my mind/body.
This involved meditation, breathing exercises, visualisation and martial arts.The first three actual enforce the last. (I was talking to another poster here www.abovetopsecret.com...' who also studied martial arts and it helped him/her to astral project very easily, again he/she had a spiritual aspect to the martial training.)

It wasn't until after my first projection that I began to learn about different techniques and ideas of what the astral realms actually consist of. Opinions vary greatly and it is impossible for anyone to provide proof of what they see in the astral realm. I have never seen heaven or hell, though I have visited places that could be approximated as being those things. I simply don't believe that heaven and hell exist as the bible describes them, I would also be wary of trying to access such places. Sometimes things in astral will appear the way we want them to be, so if you wish to see hell, you may just find yourself in it. This malleability can be a lot of fun, but I also imagine it could be very dangerous.

The astral realms can be dangerous from what I understand. I have never suffered any physical harm in any travel, but many people assure me that they have. These were through experiments on 'third eye' and 'blackbox'(a visualisation that another person 'walks' the projector through) not a typical type of travel, but they seem to occur on the astral plane. I astral projected once into a scene where several friends were being chased down a pathway by a huge flying bird-type beast. I placed myself above them as the bird attacked. The next day I found that they had been mucking around with 'blackbox' and their experiences matched my own. I did have some muscle pain that could not otherwise be explained, but no physical markings.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by outlaw51
im 16 now and im tryin 2 astral project .i listen 2 meditation music but that doesnt help me all i do is get tired and fall asleep ..ive been tryin 2 do it at least 6 months now .. i sit n relax while listen 2 mediatation music get tired n fall asleep everytime and its making me mad .. then i read tha thread about goddes doing it (WITH HELP BY SOME ONE ON THIS SITE) Then it hit me can some one who can astral project YANK me out my body to..... ????

Outlaw51,

Here is a link to my post on Astral. I have got so many U2U's saying it works and is easier with this method than any other people have tried! So give it a try and good luck!

AlBeMeT

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
THANX ^^^^ ... i will see if this technique works thanx 4 tha replies.. well ima going try it now... i'll be back wen i wake up....

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
im not payin 40 for that... well back 2 a new technique

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Please try to use the proper and complete language when you are posting, there is plenty of room for up to five thousand characters. Your posting style is hard to decipher and gives people headaches, please, this is not a cell phone or other instant message toy, use the proper language in the proper place and context.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Read into it some more you dont have to buy it to use it lol

AlBeMeT

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If you are not able to project. There could be alot of reasons. The main one i come across is the my spirit has left my body and does not want to come back. hense some other spirit could in theory get in your body. There are different techniques you can try to get your spirit back in your body. The easiest way is candy. Spirits love sweet stuff.

There are other techniques but sucking on a piece of candy is the easiest way.

-AM

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
lol ima try that... later on 2day

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I have a friend on IRC that is very into AP,and he gave me THIS
link.Hopefully some of you will have an easier time with those articles than I have.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
thanx DOCGONZO this link you posted IT helped alot..
and just one ? FOR THOSE WHO EVER ASTRAL PROJECTED BE4 . HAVE YOU EVER HAD ASTRAL SEX ...

[edit on 3-1-2007 by outlaw51]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join