It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's N.Y after Midnight predicted by Kreskin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
They are showing Kreskin right now he is saying watch

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
PURPLE AND GREEN AND A YELLOW LIGHT PEOPLE IN TIMES SQUARE SAYING SOMETHING THERE.

Sorry about caps

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yeah, Koalas make some fairly disturbing noises.

So the guy is on TV again? let us know the second anything happens... which it probably wont.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
WHAT??!

There is really something? You better not be pulling our legs.

Post again ASAP.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ha, ha, Kreskin is a hypnotist , also.

He just took his stage show to the streets.

Did you notice him counting slowly.

Happy NY

LS

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I looks like Kreskin hypnotized a few people in the crowd to believe they were seeing ufos.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
He just went off. He haad the people around him spell his name slowly K R E S K I N then she said look and the people lokked and a couple said there and pointed and said they were serious just look then the people on Fox seemed dumbfounded like what people see something.

Maybe that was it I don't know but it was interesting. I didn't see anything.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I found it really interesting that the cameraman didn't pan the camera up to where the people were pointing. They just wouldn't point the camera up there.

Huh, funny that.
Cuhail

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well Im pretty grouchy in the morning too so I sympathise with koalas.

Nope no UFOs the mexicans are in their 5th case of budweiser and Im on my 4th glass of champaign. lots of fireworks and lots and lots of gunfire but no UFOS.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You could be right maybe he did hypnotize those people to see that, good thought.

After thinking of the way he moved I think he took all of us for a ride.

I'll wait and see if anything happens for awhile

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
My source in New York says not much is going on apart from hard partying.

Probably just hypnotism.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
We should all bombard Fox News with e-mails about this then they might say something on the news tomorrow.

We all have to say WE WANT TO KNOW was he pulling something... it is up to them to investigate this and we want to hear about it on Fox News.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
So can you tell me exactly what happened?

Where were these people that saw something? How many people saw something? Did FOX just do the same as when Yahweh first went on TV ('oh, well i guess the truth really is out there' *fake laugh* 'now to the weather')? Eg basically laugh the event off as a joke?

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Nothing absolutely nothing.

Did this man think he was funny on New Year's Eve saying this. We can't let this man get away with this. I am going to e-mail Fox right now.

There was a group of the people that were there celebrating on the street. One of the news people was there and two of these people were adament about seeing and said get the police to look. The news lady seemed stunned and people were looking up. I bet the guy did hypnotize them and he should be held accountable for this because it isn't funny.

[edit on 31-12-2006 by observe50]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Kreskin is a Well Known hypnotist.

Used to be on the talk shows.

He would remember everyone's name as the audience came in,

then recall all the names at the end of the show.

It's all an act , relax, folks.

Nothin' to see here , move along.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
A handful of people, if that. Standing next to a known "mentalist" and "hypnotist". With PLENTY of time to prepare them.

Nothing to see here, people. Move along, and have a Happy and Safe New Year!

[edit on 12/31/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

He is still active as a live performer, and appears annually on CNN to give his New Year's Day predictions for the coming year. One of his best known tricks is finding his cheque for a performance, which he instructs his hosts to hide before each show; he has failed to find the cheque nine times. Kreskin has admitted that he has no special powers.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
What a disappointment but expected I guess.

Good night and Happy New Year friends

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Nothing absolutely nothing.

Did this man think he was funny on New Year's Eve saying this. We can't let this man get away with this. I am going to e-mail Fox right now.

There was a group of the people that were there celebrating on the street. One of the news people was there and two of these people were adament about seeing and said get the police to look. The news lady seemed stunned and people were looking up. I bet the guy did hypnotize them and he should be held accountable for this because it isn't funny.

[edit on 31-12-2006 by observe50]

Ok... but what did they announce it as? Like was it just a random piece of footage, and what did this Kreskin guy say? Did he say there was going to be UFOs, or did he say he was going to do hypnosis or what?

Because if all his big 'ufos over new york' prediction was is just a group of hypnotised people, i'm going to send some emails myself.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ya gotta remember this is Fox News, after all

They're mostly entertainment at the best of times. And since this was an entertainment show, I guess they figured a little extra trickery wouldn't hurt.

But yes, a group of hypnotized (or psychologically induced, since Kreskin says he isn't a "hypnotist") people is all it was.

[edit on 12/31/2006 by eaglewingz]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join