It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kudos to Cindy Sheehan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Kudos to Cindy for refusing to back down yet again.

www.cnn.com...

If only more would stand up for what is right! Many would say what exactly is Cindy accomplishing? She is refusing to back off and simply accept the injustices done to so many by an adminstration that refuses to look past their wallets and political status and really see what their actions bring to pass. So Kudos to her and all military families questioning why they have lost their loved ones!

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If she thinks that she's going to get any satisfaction from Bush, she's an idiot. She's a minor annoyance to him. Bush thinks he's untouchable. I'm surprised no one ran over her.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
That ### ### should just ### and go to ###.

Could you imagine being Bush and having that thing on your property? It gives me shivers!

Edit by me, SkepticOverlord

I hope that ATS and PTS members can aspire to a higher level of debate than what was removed from this post. If we can't, who will?

Thank you.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Could anyone get satisfaction from Bush? I bet even his wife couldn't answer that one. The fact is she is refusing to back down. She is a constant reminder of what his actions have caused. Sure he doesn't have give a damn, but others do. And for this I give her gratitude.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If there was such a thing as Top Ten Media Whores for 2006, I'm sure Dirty Sheehan would be included in it.

others?

ALGORE aka ManBearPig
Jessie Jackson
Al Sharpton
Paris Hilton

A list like that would be very interesting!

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
If there was such a thing as Top Ten Media Whores for 2006, I'm sure Dirty Sheehan would be included in it.

others?

ALGORE aka ManBearPig
Jessie Jackson
Al Sharpton
Paris Hilton

A list like that would be very interesting!

Are you kidding me? Yeah I bet that was what she was thinking when she lost her son, that now's her chance to get on TV.

Oh and by the way the democrates can't lose a war that's already been lost!

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
That ### ### should just ### and go to ###

Could you imagine being Bush and having that thing on your property? It gives me shivers!

Even worse, what about having Bush on your property? Now, THAT gives me shivers.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
That ### ### should just ### and go to ###

Jesus, man... :shk: Take a pill or something...

Like her or not, Cindy Sheehan has the tenacity of a pit bull! She will not give up! She's really amazing. Kind of like Bush, she won't give up no matter how futile her efforts are.

I don't think she's going to get 'satisfaction' from Bush, either,
but she doesn't seem to be willing to let that stop her from devoting her life to getting his attention.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangefires
I bet that was what she was thinking when she lost her son, that now's her chance to get on TV.

That's all that it is now - media whoring. BTW .. has she bothered to put his grave stone up yet? Last I looked it wasn't up. She was tooooooooo busy flying to Hawaii and other ports of call. Oh ... and as far as her going over to Jordan to negotiate our 'surrender' to the insurgents - she belongs in jail.

Originally posted by strangefires
She is a constant reminder of what his actions have caused.

No she isn't. She's a constant reminder to all around her that she's in serious need of mental health help and she's not getting it. She has lost all her family because of her antics ... all of them .. incluidng her husband.

She had her meeting with Bush. She had her meeting with Hillary. She's had her meetings ... and still she wants more. Her son volunteered to fight in a war that she disagreed with. He died for a cause she didn't like. She can't come to terms with it. She's a flake and an emotional wreck. She needs help. SERIOUSLY.

apc

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
If she thinks that she's going to get any satisfaction from Bush, she's an idiot.

I don't think there's any if's about it.

I'm surprised no one ran over her.

Agreed.

That ### ### should just ### and go to ###.

Agreed.

Are you kidding me? Yeah I bet that was what she was thinking when she lost her son, that now's her chance to get on TV.

I'll bet she stopped caring about what's best for her son when he was 3 years old.

Like her or not, Cindy Sheehan has the tenacity of a pit bull!

Maybe a rabid pit bull.

she won't give up no matter how futile her efforts are.

I think there's a medical term for that...

but she doesn't seem to be willing to let that stop her from devoting her life to getting his attention.

It's not his attention she's after.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
If she thinks that she's going to get any satisfaction from Bush, she's an idiot.

Even if she didn't feel that way she would still to an idiot.

I wonder how her pal Chavez feels about this.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Jesus, the lady lost her son to this illegial war.

How would you feel if you lost your loved one to something to wrong, so fraudulent?

Id be spitting in bush's face everytime i saw the sob walk past.

No matter how futile her efforts, she's getting attention.
The sort of attention this illegial regime tries to HIDE about this illegial war.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Jesus, the lady lost her son to this illegial war.

How would you feel if you lost your loved one to something to wrong, so fraudulent?

Id be spitting in bush's face everytime i saw the sob walk past.

No matter how futile her efforts, she's getting attention.
The sort of attention this illegial regime tries to HIDE about this illegial war.

First of all her son volunteered to go fight. Also last time i checked this war was approved by congress so it isn't illegal and last time i check the Bush Regime was voted in so it is also not illegal. No matter how much you can stand it.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
once again people seem to believe that because their govenrment say its legal, means its legal.
how about the international assesment? being its illegial on an international stage?
Hitler believed his invasion of cheq, Poland, austria so on , so on was legal too.

and cindys son signed up to defend america from threats, not sign up to occupy and invade a foreign land, and be killed by someone defending theyre home.

and theres so many questions surrounding the legality off the election of GWBush in 2000, that anyone who says it was legit, surely is jumping the gun a bit.

Im happy tho, because time is going to prove all you wrong.
Iraq is illegial, plain and simple.

apc

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Actually her son signed up to serve his country, whatever that service may be.

And I'm at a loss... what is the distinction between a legal and illegal war? Consensus?

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Legal : A legitimate threat worth sending soliders to their deaths to defend the country
Illegial : A ILLEGITIMATE threat, created on lies, only to benefit the corporate elite with more $$$

really, its not rocket science!

apc

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ah, so the difference is your personal opinion of what defines a legitimate threat? Gotcha.

You know many said Hitler was Europe's problem and not a threat to the US.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am a mother and If one of my children has signed to serve this country like my Grandfather, my father, uncles, husband and one brother had done an we have a few that have died for this nation, goes and get killed for a war that has nothing to do with protecting American but rather protecting private interest . . .

I will be sitting with her in front of this corrupted presidents house also.

I will care less what names I will be called just like she probably care less what many call her here in this thread.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
In my opinion, the only war that would be illegal under U.S. law would be one carried out by the military without the approval of the President, or possibly (if the War Powers Act of 1973 is deemed constitutional) any war that is fought for over 60 days by the President without the consent of Congress.

Clearly the Iraq war has support of both the President and the Congress, so can't be illegal since it is completely derived from powers granted to the President and Congress by the U.S. Constitution, the highest law in the land that can't be changed by any international treaty, agreement or anything else save a Constitutional Amendment.

[edit on 1/1/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
people seem to believe that because their govenrment say its legal, means its legal.

That's exactly what it means. OUR government legally approved it.

how about the international assesment?

Doesn't matter at all. They have no say in what we do and the UN has no moral authority to tell anyone what to do (Oil for Food, bought UN security council votes ... etc. etc.)

Iraq is illegial, plain and simple.

Nope. It is legal as far as America is concerned and ... that's all that matters to America. What foreigners 'feel' about the war does not change that our government approved us to go to war. Foreigners have never had, and will never have, a say in what America decides to do with it's military. THANK GOD.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join