It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden arrested by FBI in Brooklyn?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

Right now I am spending all my spare time trying to get the message out about Bin Laden's capture and possible death.

If OBL was indeed captured in NYC (which I have my doubts) the govt would not or could not ever admit they caught OBL in NYC literally at the seen of the crime of 9-11.

It would raise many more question than answers about what really happened prior to and after 9-11 and it would also make an already incompetent govt look even more so.

You should read the rest of my blogs. I propose some interesting theories about what I think might have happened prior to 911. blog.myspace.com... 38669237
Also, remember back in late August and September? Bush kept giving speaches promising to catch UBL. Also, there were all these news stories coming out hinting that they were close to finding him in Pakistan. I think they were originally going to tell the public that he was caught in Pakistan, closer to the elections. However, I believe he may have died in custody and this changed their plans. --Leslie

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by manchurian_candidate
.i smell govt psy ops

Naaaaaaaaaah. It would be a better hoax if it were. This is just someone getting scammed (or running a scam) with MySpace. NITE totally mopped up with it already. If it were psy ops, it wouldn't have been so easy to debunk.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Akareyon .... are you and Leslie the same person?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
so why haven't you contacted the major news networks?

She claimed to have and that they wouldn't listen.

Originally posted by Leslie Powers
Some people care more about animals than people,

Terrorist care about neither. (remember Saddams scorched earth policy ... all those burning oil wells; all that oil dumped into the sea; etc etc)

Akareyon .... are you and Leslie the same person?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ... THAT's interesting! I'm going to get some popcorn and watch this unfold!

[edit on 12/29/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
Leslie - one thing I don't quite get is that you made a connection between hussain and OBL in the names but Saddam and OBL dont like each other at all and have very different world views even in their struggles against the West. With that in mind why would OBL choose Hussain as a name to operate under?

I don't know why he picked Hussain. Maybe he had an odd respect for Saddam. I just thought Hussain7 sounded like a screenname. I connected the two because I found the Name Hussain7 Hajji in a search for people in Bahrain. Hajj is a know Alias of Bin Laden's. That's how I made the connection.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Have you checked out the NYC address you located? interviewed the neighbors that sort of thing?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Oh my god give it a rest ...

Osama uses MySpace, i suppose he's looking for his next bride aswell while he's on there

*Sigh* some people fall for anything.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Leslie Powers

Same person ? Looks like free advertisement, to me.

Just my 2 cent,
Lex

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Leslie, it is my personal belief that if you indeed were able to have so many good "hunches" that the CIA/NSA would have swooped down and hired you in a heartbeat. You tracked a terrorist leader on myspace. I've already shown you how this is not working. You ask me "well, do you expect for him to use his real age?"

Give me a break.

Now the question is, will you admit it? Or will you just disappear?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I live in New York myself, and me and osama used to chill all the time.. He loves brooklyn pizza and taking long walks through central park... he was a cool guy, shame you had to go tell the FBI about him

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I connected the two because I found the Name Hussain7 Hajji in a search for people in Bahrain. Hajj is a know Alias of Bin Laden's. That's how I made the connection.

Hajji is also the "alias" of anyone who has made a hajj (pilgrimage) to Mecca. Which means all muslims (or at least those that can afford it)

I afree with FlyersFan, and just about everyone else on this. If Leslie is a real person, who really did this, then I'm scared that there would be more people out there hunting down "terrorists" using "evidence" that is based on nothing.

Wow, I'm just throwing around the quotation marks everywhere huh?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

so what are you working on these days Leslie?

Right now I am spending all my spare time trying to get the message out about Bin Laden's capture and possible death. --Leslie

so why haven't you contacted the major news networks?

You know why... just admit it.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by elevatedone]

I did contact them back in August. Noone would touch the story. I wish I had recorded my conversations with the FBI then I would have the hardcofre evidence I really need to get the truth out. Most of what I have now is cimcumstantial and eyewitness testimony.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Some people care more about animals than people,

Terrorist care about neither. (remember Saddams scorched earth policy ... all those burning oil wells; all that oil dumped into the sea; etc etc)

[edit on 12/29/2006 by FlyersFan]

You are expecting UBL to be rational? Why couldn't care about seahorses and not people? Hitler loved wolves, but hated the Jews.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by Leslie Powers]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Have you checked out the NYC address you located? interviewed the neighbors that sort of thing?

That's a good idea. I don't have the resources to do this, but maybe a member of the media would. Maybe they would remember the Feds swooping in on the 16th. Then again, I think it might have been really early in the morning before anyone was awake. --Leslie

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
Leslie, it is my personal belief that if you indeed were able to have so many good "hunches" that the CIA/NSA would have swooped down and hired you in a heartbeat. You tracked a terrorist leader on myspace. I've already shown you how this is not working. You ask me "well, do you expect for him to use his real age?"

Give me a break.

Now the question is, will you admit it? Or will you just disappear?

Unfortunately, they care more about covering their asses than capturing terrorist. They should have hired me! LOL And no, God willing I won't disappear. I certainly did not use my real name, location or pic. I wouldn't want any terrorists tracking ME down.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by Leslie Powers]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

I connected the two because I found the Name Hussain7 Hajji in a search for people in Bahrain. Hajj is a know Alias of Bin Laden's. That's how I made the connection.

Hajji is also the "alias" of anyone who has made a hajj (pilgrimage) to Mecca. Which means all muslims (or at least those that can afford it)

I afree with FlyersFan, and just about everyone else on this. If Leslie is a real person, who really did this, then I'm scared that there would be more people out there hunting down "terrorists" using "evidence" that is based on nothing.

Wow, I'm just throwing around the quotation marks everywhere huh?

They were more of hunches based on circumstantial "evidence". I don't know why it worked. If I had used normal methods I never would have found him. Lots of people using the same old tired methods failed. Maybe I just got lucky. It doesn't change the fact that the FBI agents were all celebrating and treating me like a hero. It doesn't change the fact that one of them admitted to me that they got UBL.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Unfortunately, they care more about covering their asses than capturing terrorist. They should have hired me! LOL And no, God willing I won't disappear. I certainly did not use my real name, location or pic. I wouldn't want any terrorists tracking ME down.

Are you actually under the impression, and expect any of us here to believe, that you repeatedly spoke with members of the FBI, including getting transferred over to their anti-terrorism dept., and they don't know who you are? Even if you would have submitted an online form to them, they would have had your IP, and would have found you.

This is the FBI we are talking about here, and personally, I think they are more than capable of knowing who you are, especially in respect of reporting terrorist activities, regardless of whether or not you used your real name, or sent in a picture of yourself that was really Princess Anne in a Vivienne Westwood Flared Basque Jacket!

:shk:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82

Are you actually under the impression, and expect any of us here to believe, that you repeatedly spoke with members of the FBI, including getting transferred over to their anti-terrorism dept., and they don't know who you are? Even if you would have submitted an online form to them, they would have had your IP, and would have found you.

This is the FBI we are talking about here, and personally, I think they are more than capable of knowing who you are, especially in respect of reporting terrorist activities, regardless of whether or not you used your real name, or sent in a picture of yourself that was really Princess Anne in a Vivienne Westwood Flared Basque Jacket!

:shk:

They know who I am. They even have my social security number. It was not any anoymous call. I was under the mistaken impression that there would be a reward involved. I called multiple times and sent emails of every tip. I have copies of the emails and have posted a few screenshots. I am not hiding from the government by concealing my identity on Myspace. I am hiding from the terrorists.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well, my Lord.
A new spin on the Serpo legacy.
" I found the evidence. I reported the evidence. I have no proof."
Give me and ATS a break, please.
I'm with Nite on this. I call BS.

Lex

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
What made you so sure it was UBLs myspace profile? Can you elaborate on this?

One of his alias's was The Director. Also, I have seen many suspicious Mysace accounts that I believe to be members of Al Qaida. The follow a pattern. I used this same pattern to find the first terrorist I turned in that I think may have helped thwart the Brittish Airway attacks. They use a symbol of some (usually a pop symbol like a car or something)sort and not a picture and the profile is opened. When I saw the Seahorese, I just had a strong feeling it was him. The fact that he had no friends despite being active on the account seemed to make sense since he wouldn't want anyone connected with him. It was a strong hunch based on circumstancial evidence. It was very fortunate that I found it, because the Seahorse turned out to be a very good clue.

THis post just killed your credibility. Lets see now, you Leslie Powers were responsible for not only stopping the Brittish Airway attacks, but also in catching Bin Laden........

What is the probability that the same person will able to catch 2 big Terrists in 6 months given that this person is average Jane? the answer is very slim. It would have been more realistic if your lie was just about bin laden or just the Brittish Airway Attacks, oh but you had to lie and say you were involved in 2. Thats just unrealistic.

You also talk of the characteristic of having a pic of a car or seahorse as a predictor that the person is a terrorist. Now If someone actually performed a statistical test to see how strongly avatar pics are associated with terrorists on my space, I would have no doubt they would find no correlation. having a picture of a car as a myspace pic is so common and with non-terrorist people that theres no way it could have lead you to a terrorist. so this means you accidentally found UBL thinking his seahors pic tipped you off.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join