It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

metaverse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Well I'll tell ya this is a pretty interesting and difficult read. Not only from the run-ons, jargon, and grammatical errors, but complicated words used with eachother to try and confuse the reader. There is an easier way to say all of that which you are trying to explain, which makes me
on your thread.

Especially this paragraph:

they chose me to accomplish the metaverse, permeating evil through cause efficient i attemped with my own mind ability to forment knowledge upon the entire planet with cause potential, coming to realize ignorance is a coexertive cerebral rephasing of every type of kinetic embodiment known to life, conflicting cognitive tenacities realized into a physical dynamic. leading me now to the most profound discovery of my life, how singularities form. mass volume interinductive energy pulse are what extra solar stars quantity as electrogravitational matter potentials.

You speak of permeating evil, who or what is evil? And what exactly are cogzii? What is forment? What is "cause efficient"? What is "cause potential"?

When I interpret these sentences in my mind they do not make sense. i.e.:

coming to realize ignorance is a coexertive cerebral rephasing of every type of kinetic embodiment known to life, conflicting cognitive tenacities realized into a physical dynamic.
=
coming to realize ignorance is an (coexertive is not a word so I'll use ACTIVE or COERCITIVE) conscious reph(r)asing of every type of motion to embody/embrace known to life, disagreeable mental determinations realized into a real active dilemma.

It is quite difficult to understand what you are trying to say. Have you heard of leighman's terms?
I'd like to understand you dude, help us out.

BTW I looked up 'metaverse,' turns out to be something that has to do with virtual reality and the internet.

Description of Metaverse - Wikipedia

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
refinment is a constant. the exertion is the reactive position of the earth. when the eipvpa powers cogzii it releases nutrino oscilates into the fusion of the astronomical dynamic of our star, the charge of the particle is the torresion field. i try to go beyond wikipedia, even though it is a profound starting point. again i stress the notion cogzii due to the inherent profunction of theories such as gravitonical states of matter as regarded by superstring theory, exerting differences as part of the stars eipvpa dynamic through out the earths geothermic form. collective exertions are a part of the cerebrums eipvpa dynamic of the sun or macro states ngp. form is the force of the human mind and a reason multiversal states do not exist as a part of the metaverse it is charge of function of the anticoexertive. so as a metaverse you can quantity the star and increase the actual force of light to it by working towards ascertainable fact, and in a nutshell enlightening those around you. eipvpa is your entire entity as product of light force of the star. with the key point being, geothermal eipvpa force is the oscilative property of the metaversal cogzii inside your cerebrums ascertension to earth.

here is a picture of me on the planet namak...

[edit on 30-12-2006 by figaro]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Nacum

BTW I looked up 'metaverse,' turns out to be something that has to do with virtual reality and the internet.

By The Way, I also looked up "metaverse", and it turns out to be something that has to do with a universe within a universe:

The word "metaverse", without capitalization, is becoming a general term for the "universe within a universe"

The source for this definition can be found in the link supplied by The Nacum:

Originally posted by The Nacum

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Well I must say that I haven't heard stuff like this since my friends did their Timothy Leary trips way back when....

And I feel the same way now I did then - I guess in order to 'get it' you have to go there with them.

Guess I'll stick with my unexpanded mind and try to sort this out.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
figaro, could you please explain the word "cogzii" to me?

I really want to understand what you are talking about but your language is too alien to me (no pun intended).

I general i lean towards the "theory" saying that we as in humankind tend to complicate things too much and so forth blind ourselves from the truth which is in fact very easy to grasp.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by figaro
the metaverse, so basically what it boils down to is...

electrogravitational interinducting phase value potential alterative

(eipvpa)

cogzii are the result matterialized through nuclietic galactic photonics (ngp)

aliens utilize metaversal technology, the eipvpa function systems to analyse the ngp makeup of the local galaxy, it is all very highly advanced stuff

universal evolution fundaments as clouds of light eipvpa ngp absolutations of higher forms of awareness, like the rock sitting on earth for 10000 years contemplating life as a ngp or the kangoroo hopping around mad as a ngp singular states form multiple states form meta states it is the galaxy the star the planet, so it is are job to write poetry.

Actually, the metaverse is a virtual-reality program in book called Snow Cash (1992). It is basically the internet such as this one, however the users are able to take on an avatar in a virtual world and interact with other people. Kind of like a MMORPG, but just more realistic.

The metaverse was also partially based on the book 'Neuromancer' which was published in 1984.

So yeah. The metaverse is not that but rather an entirely fake idea from a book which is absolutely possible with the technology we have today, but it has nothing to with aliens, ufos, etc.

[edit on 31-12-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
We're dealing with the mind of God when we look at the universe.
< .. snip .. >But first we have to learn to speak their language.

Reality exists at multiple levels that humans cannot comprehend. We all try to describe it in our own ways.

BRAVO!

You have voted probedbygrays for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
i know though however you have acknowledged my path you have with you my grain of life. where one was told another was taught. there is a abrigde it is the science of psychii. as my mind seeks a journey is akin to this reality, read with what is and read this to learn. my thoery is as part of sub quantum radioscopical product where there is no physical calculation only metaverse, realization of mind, equations are quantity as form is force for human knowledge is in itself evolution, it is where realized epiphinizational exertions retain the entire star, i have defined the metaverse as a cogzii, the matter of galactic singularities as the stars matterialize through it they evolve the exertions of other singularities, electrogravitational interinductive (energy pulsii (matter parallel), cogzii type) phase photonicialization (thermic harmonial (barrier dynamic), cogzii reaction) linear alteration (torresive distortive (collective exertive), cogzii position (eipppa)). this is how matter transfers from light to dark, cool huh? with eipppa realized you will find a cognitive product, pure absolutionism a form of matter perpetuating knowledge through out the metaverse making it possible for you to read peoples minds. be warned however if unduely denoted inpartisianships present themselves, wards will inflict the heart of mind, typicle chaosities will incur. with so much inbetween my thoerum is but a sunken stone in the bottom of a sea of sheer enlightenment. alien contacts ajointable through multi solar reconciliation, focus on frame of form for the alien, they are beyond admirable with indiferrences just like the rest. now let us deliver ourselves to the reality of metaphilosophy.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm going to assume that "cogzii" refers to sentience. I have a feeling (and this is just a personal observation mind you-posting as a member, not staff...), that this is really just some new-age psycho babble by tossing around a lot of multi-syllable words which really don't go together or express a coherent thought or theory....

Personally, this kind of ends it right here, no?

Pic of the author on another world, or Dragonball Z character...you decide...
To each their own.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i'm sorta shocked you think this:

Originally posted by Gazrok

I have a feeling (...)that this is really just some new-age psycho babble by tossing around a lot of multi-syllable words which really don't go together or express a coherent thought or theory....

instead of that categorization/description, i'm more inclined to think the poster is deliberately creating a 'word-scape'
a mental image that would closely resemble those Surreal landscapes
of an artist, let's say like, ? Salvador Dali ?

the ridiculous creation/coinage of words is deliberately intended...
so as to create 'wordy' counterparts/cousins of the theoretical 'black-holes' we imagine in our 'outer-worldly' physics.

the authors words are twisting & stretching the author's posted thoughtscapes, which creates a language-picture that is also Surreal or Bizzare
just as intense gravity warps the fabric of the time=space continuiuum
the metaverse is supposed to be stretched, twisted, confounding, perplexing, and in juxtposition to ordinary reality ...

yes, perhaps 'babble' is an apt description, & new-age does infer 'contemporary'...

but a poet once said the 'rhinocerous was perposterous',
and then a certain Dr. Suess stood on that man's shoulders...

(the above is just a ...imho viewpoint)

have a pleasant New Year,

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
gazrok lol you crack me up man. that is classic goku man! heh ahh. i am getting a lot of interinductive photonicalization aleratives, it is the electrogravity phase linear. this is all newly thoereticalized stuff i am proposing, i have gone through tremendous amounts of psycho analytical deductions and endurance practices for the mind, over the last year, mostly according to cardiovascular work outs. one basic exercise that is very difficult mind you is the brain stem charge, axiation of your nervous system spurs radical synaptic radioscopy, the frequency at which photons pass through matter, it will radial your synapsis in a spiraling fashion, this is what the et have only in a denser more elongated fashion. go find a long narrow path and stand up tall and rest your brain directly on your spine, then walk as far as you can like that. at first attemp i incured tremendous amounts of pain while walking, this will strengthen all the muscles around your brain stem making it more conducive towards the long term cardivascular exercises that are needed in order to axiate the axioms in your brain. it is all psycho conditioning, focus and walk in as straight a line as possible while regulating your breath. sounds like physical education doesnt it? well after rigorous months of exercise i went around to the most lush plant life i could find, and meditated to discover the air you breath is the (ei(ep(ct))), the lung cavity, the heart (pp(th(cr))), and the cerebrum (la(td(cp))) as your stomach and intenstines are the engine, or kinetic fluxuate. when i talk to the et i notice that their lung cavity hyper capacitates, controlling this is how they communicate in unison i have seen room fulls of them just sitting with them having wave like cogzii just billow back and forth through them! it is amazing! they use the (eippla) to vibrate the lung in different mediations, the cogzii is the overall product of the eippla, as light efficients produce charge potentials our hearts pull the matter into it with what physicists term nutrino oscilation. the grey beings are typically the most evolved, as i am finding the barrier dynamic to be the most prominent towards increased cogzii, having to do with the matterial chemistry of the way the blood transfers from your lungs, they are complicated beings.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by figaro]

mod edit: Please read this link-ATTN: Image Size Guidelines

[edit on 3-1-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Why am I having "sturod84" flashbacks?
Any guesses?
Your postings are eerily similar to this former banned member....

the cogzii is the overall product of the eippla

Well, that clears it up...can you explain in words actually IN the dictionary?

EDIT: Sorry, in a bad mood today...shouldn't brood and post, hehe....

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I am still watching this thread. Perhaps, if i may suggest, you may either want to define in simpler terms the jargon you are using. please describe in what context you are using certain words.

I am still tempted to believe you are attempting to describe abstract thoughts, a form of communication underneath the 5 senses we usually utilize, in an attempt to introduce some peice of information concerning aspects of a form of communication.

thanks,
john

Edited to add:

I have seen the term/word cogzii somewhere else, perhaps years ago, but i can not recall why this word is familiar to me.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
i was defining cogzii in the sense i would proceed any alreadative information across a term of collegues. sense of worth is a value of nature.

collective inter psychopticism

meaning in learning

fashion is gay

santana and coffee

and then we start to think...

what was truely learned today? plethoras different cosmic strings of linear thought.

as a brane wobbles it cogzii

this is the hive mentality; do not wobble the cogzii through evil, do not push the through action, do not recur through chaos

many thanks for mind choke 101

gratitude towards compassion, i feel fine you guys. thanks peace.

sub quantum parellii

[edit on 5-1-2007 by figaro]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Lay off the '___' figaro.

Do us a favor. Your theory is not without merit but the next time you formulate a hypothesis of the meaning of existence please do it sober.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by figaro
i was defining cogzii in the sense i would proceed any alreadative information across a term of collegues.

Alreadative information? Most of the words you made up before kind of made sense to me, (If I extrapolated the meaning correctly based on the context) but I can't wrap my head around the word alreadative.

Term of colleagues?
What is a term of colleagues? A group of coworkers in a certain time period?

This sentence makes little sense to me.

sense of worth is a value of nature.

Worth and value are synonyms.

collective inter psychopticism

Another made up word that doesn't make sense. Did you mean psychoticism perhaps? That wouldn't make much sense.

You use the prefix psych, apparently the word optical, and the suffix ism. Perhaps this word is supposed to mean the act of looking inwards into your own mind?

Perhaps collective introspection would be a better phrase for what you're attempting to describe?

meaning in learning

fashion is gay

santana and coffee

and then we start to think...

what was truely learned today? plethoras different cosmic strings of linear thought.

as a brane wobbles it cogzii

this is the hive mentality; do not wobble the cogzii through evil, do not push the through action, do not recur through chaos

many thanks for mind choke 101

gratitude towards compassion, i feel fine you guys. thanks peace.

sub quantum parellii

This makes me think you might be suffering from schitzophrenia. Perhaps you should see a doctor?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join